This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO

Go down 
+2
Stigma
zinc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
zinc

Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm

I bet Bethesda could make it be good. I would love to see what they are planning for it
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

As long as it comes to consoles I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 am

*JAW DROP!*

AHHHH!!!

EPIC!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 am

WOW!!

Amazing!! Very Happy

But I refuse to pay monthly for a single game. So if it's a paid mmo, count me out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 am

DemonWolf wrote:
But I refuse to pay monthly for a single game. So if it's a paid mmo, count me out.
It most definitely would be.

To be honest, I'm kind of dreading this. Bethesda is great at single player games and should stick to that. Maybe they can put a co-op mode in their next TES game, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
It most definitely would be.

To be honest, I'm kind of dreading this. Bethesda is great at single player games and should stick to that. Maybe they can put a co-op mode in their next TES game, but that's it.

Not necessarily, think of Guild Wars...
They may not make it full-on mmo if they do this, I reckon it will just be certain towns would be mmo, and then up to like 10 players can join your team or squad or something and can free roam or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Ehh I hope not.I just want a new high graphic awesome TES game,nothing more,nothing less.Plus if they make this it will kinda get me stuck deciding whether to play this or TOR.

But at the same time I could understand how they would make an mmo in the TES world.There are like 7 provinces in the empire, each race would start out in their home province.For example, an argonian would start out in the black marsh

I still hope this rumor wont happen

And if it does, it better be for consoles
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
But at the same time I could understand how they would make an mmo in the TES world.There are like 7 provinces in the empire, each race would start out in their home province.For example, an argonian would start out in the black marsh
That would be kinda small. The TES world only covers Tamriel. There are a ton of other continents such as Akavir and Atmora. There are even more whose name I can't remember. Imagine a TES game that involves the entire world of Nirn. Shocked
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Ehh I hope not.I just want a new high graphic awesome TES game,nothing more,nothing less.Plus if they make this it will kinda get me stuck deciding whether to play this or TOR.

To be honest, if they released another TES game based upon the same engine as Oblibion with no graphical upgrade at all, just a new world/setting, that would be fine by me! I love everything about Oblivion.
I would want a graphical upgrade on the Khajit character model and animation though Razz I never wanted to play as one because the graphics made them look silly and their tails annoyed me!!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:29 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

To be honest, if they released another TES game based upon the same engine as Oblibion with no graphical upgrade at all, just a new world/setting, that would be fine by me! I love everything about Oblivion.
I would want a graphical upgrade on the Khajit character model and animation though Razz I never wanted to play as one because the graphics made them look silly and their tails annoyed me!!
I thought all of the character models were hideous. Hopefully the game gets a slight graphical boost, but the world is expanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO   Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Bethesda Working on Elder Scrolls MMO
Page 1 of 1