This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)

Go down 
+7
Freemon34'
Pein
Arbiteris
TRF
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Stoney
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) Empty
PostSubject: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

This game is gonna rock!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Cannot wait. My most anticipated game of the year.

Changed my pre-order to the 360 version cause i don't want to risk a crappy port like AC2 was.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 am

Dang looks awesome!

Too bad its so close release to Fable 3, otherwise it would be a day one purchase...

Cant wait until i get to finish the storyline.

Plus i recently replayed AC2 for my last achievement, and now im moving on to AC(1) to get OCD* on that aswell.

*Obsessive Completion Behavior
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:10 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Dang looks awesome!

Too bad its so close release to Fable 3, otherwise it would be a day one purchase...

Plus i recently replayed AC2 for my last achievement, and now im moving on to AC(1) to get OCD* on that aswell.

Damn those flags?
I gave up on those years ago, but maybe one day.....
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 am

ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Dang looks awesome!

Damn those flags?
I gave up on those years ago, but maybe one day.....

My last save, that I apparently deleted Razz I had 99/100 in Damascus, 100 in Acre, 20 in Masyaf and 100 in Jerusalem. Dont know how many i had in Kingdom.

However, Im firstly after the memory glitches, spamming the 'A' button in every cut-scene Razz

Then the 10 minute fight, cant really figure that on either. However Im going for 100% on this game aswell Wink
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Pre-ordered it today Smile
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Changed my pre-order to the 360 version cause i don't want to risk a crappy port like AC2 was.
Supposedly the versions are going to run the same. So says, Ubisoft, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm

When does it come out?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 pm

TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Supposedly the versions are going to run the same. So says, Ubisoft, anyways.

Maybe. But with the 360 version I'm guaranteed the best experience on consoles.

Arbiteris wrote:
When does it come out?

November 16th in NA and 18th in Aus/Europe
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 am

Meh I doubt ill be able to get bit.ive already pre ordered Force Unleashed 2 collectors so I wont have the money for this.Still, this game looks sweet.I loved AC2
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Meh I doubt ill be able to get bit.ive already pre ordered Force Unleashed 2 collectors so I wont have the money for this.Still, this game looks sweet.I loved AC2

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Force Unleashed 2 will be a 6 hour game you will most likely play once. Brotherhood is a 25 hour campaign that has an amazing multiplayer as well.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Force Unleashed 2 will be a 6 hour game you will most likely play once. Brotherhood is a 25 hour campaign that has an amazing multiplayer as well.

FORCE UNLEASHED WAS A DECENT, YET UNDERRATED GAME. PLUS, YOU ARE TALKING TO A STARWARS FANBOY Razz

BTW, HAVE YOU PLAYED THE MULTIPLAYER BETA? IF SO, HOW IS IT?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FORCE UNLEASHED WAS A DECENT, YET UNDERRATED GAME. PLUS, YOU ARE TALKING TO A STARWARS FANBOY Razz

Force Unleashed was a great game but for someone on a limited budget it doesn't offer a lot of value compared to assassin's creed.

The beta was great, definitely one of the most original multiplayers ive played in a long time. I'll definitely be playing this one for a while.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Force Unleashed was a great game but for someone on a limited budget it doesn't offer a lot of value compared to assassin's creed.

The beta was great, definitely one of the most original multiplayers ive played in a long time. I'll definitely be playing this one for a while.

DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A BUG IN DAMASCUS IN AC1? WITH THE FLAGS?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A BUG IN DAMASCUS IN AC1? WITH THE FLAGS?

Don't recall there being bugs with the flags in damascus, but there are definitely bugs with the templars in the kingdom.
I've got all the flags in damascus though so i dont think there would be bugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 pm

IM GOING TO REBUY AC2 JUST SO I CAN REPLAY IT ON 360. I HAD IT FOR PS3
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 am

There we go.

Now I have:

1000/1000 in Assassin's Creed

1000/1000 in Assassin's Creed 2. And I have played the DLC memories aswell...

Now I feel like a eagle... lol

I got to admit that my Achievement Progress on Dashboard looks... well.. bias.. Razz

Completed: 7

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2

Forza Motorsport 2
Forza Motorsport 3

Battlefield 1943
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Worms
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:35 am

cant wait for it..i hope the online is going to be awesome and i hope theres a hint about ac3 with a new character
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 am

NobleSix wrote:
cant wait for it..i hope the online is going to be awesome and i hope theres a hint about ac3 with a new character

I hope it goes to Japan. Samurais and Ninjas Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 pm

I just hope people don't fuck up the online...
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I don't see how they would be able to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:57 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I mean like how your supposed to be stealthy but they just run around looking for their guy. That kinda thing
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I mean like how your supposed to be stealthy but they just run around looking for their guy. That kinda thing
That's idiotic, though. The NPCs roaming the area DON'T run or climb, so running basically makes you an easier target, not to mention your target will probably notice you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

That's idiotic, though. The NPCs roaming the area DON'T run or climb, so running basically makes you an easier target, not to mention your target will probably notice you.

Exactly. But from a bunch of gameplay videos I have seen there were plenty of stupid people doing that. Although NPC's will occasionally climb and run. But on rare occasion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)   AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

AC: Brotherhood (Official Topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next