This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And so, it begins:

Go down 
+8
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Pickles
Jamin
theone.
Noelol
Stigma
GrandMasterZillah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

And so, it begins:  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Oh my god... every other thread I click has you two bitching and spamming!

You mean that this isn't the only thread where they do this?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Jamin wrote:

@Demonwolf'sOTHERpost, I hope they don't do away with torrents. I wouldn't be able to get my hands on foreign games or mah anime. ='(

(BTW, downloading Gray Matter now)

Yeah that's true. I would miss torrents if they got rid of them. 99% of my music was retreived via torrents Razz But don't worry, the musicians still get my money because I go to their gigs.

AAHHHH please make a gray matter review!!!!! Very Happy I hope it doesn't suck lol I will eventually want to get that game.

Quote :
@Demonwolf, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. People seem to think it is, which is why sooooo many mistakes are made at such a young age.

Of course. I actually encourage the idea of being a virgin as long as possible. I hate the fact that loads of people these days have sex when they're still young. It's quite gross actually....
I'm just teasing Arbiteris Razz If a person gets turned on by a video game character it just gives the impression that they are having trouble finding real girls. lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

@Demonwolf'sOTHERpost, I hope they don't do away with torrents. I wouldn't be able to get my hands on foreign games or mah anime. ='(

Yeah that's true. I would miss torrents if they got rid of them. 99% of my music was retreived via torrents Razz But don't worry, the musicians still get my money because I go to their gigs.

AAHHHH please make a gray matter review!!!!! Very Happy I hope it doesn't suck lol I will eventually want to get that game.

Quote :
@Demonwolf, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. People seem to think it is, which is why sooooo many mistakes are made at such a young age.

Of course. I actually encourage the idea of being a virgin as long as possible. I hate the fact that loads of people these days have sex when they're still young. It's quite gross actually....
I'm just teasing Arbiteris Razz If a person gets turned on by a video game character it just gives the impression that they are having trouble finding real girls. lol

I just hope its in English. I think it came out in Russia or Germany, or something like that.

I encourage everyone to avoid it, but always tell them that if they just can't resist MAKE SURE THEY USE PROTECTION. I always tell them the costs and responsibilities of having a kid hoping that that's enough to at least make sure they're smart about it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Quote :

I just hope its in English. I think it came out in Russia or Germany, or something like that.

I encourage everyone to avoid it, but always tell them that if they just can't resist MAKE SURE THEY USE PROTECTION. I always tell them the costs and responsibilities of having a kid hoping that that's enough to at least make sure they're smart about it.

Oh god, yeah I think it's in German Laughing
Um, perhaps use subtitles? Very Happy

And yes I know what you mean. But it's also wrong at a young age anyway because you know, you can regret it later, also protection isn't 100% safe and come on, you're barely developed as a young/mid teenager. :/ It's just sick.
One of my mates was concerned because his condom burst and he was panicking for a while. I was thinking, well why did you take that risk if you're clearly not ready to deal with the consequences? Do it only if you know the relationship's gonna last.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Pointless. Someone or something will just bypass all this and everyone will still be able to download everything for free.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Spoiler:

And yes I know what you mean. But it's also wrong at a young age anyway because you know, you can regret it later, also protection isn't 100% safe and come on, you're barely developed as a young/mid teenager. :/ It's just sick.
One of my mates was concerned because his condom burst and he was panicking for a while. I was thinking, well why did you take that risk if you're clearly not ready to deal with the consequences? Do it only if you know the relationship's gonna last.
Good news, its 100% in English.

Bad news, I don't think I'll be playing it for much longer. XD I've played better point and click games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 am

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Spoiler:

Good news, its 100% in English.

Bad news, I don't think I'll be playing it for much longer. XD I've played better point and click games.

@ good news: cool!
@ bad news: ah too bad. Maybe I'll pass it up if it's not good. Shame though, the story writer for it wrote Gabriel Knight 3's story.It was a good game. Broken Sword is better but yeah, still cool.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Fuck you jamin

I own you and ur mom!

Cortana is also much sexier than ur mom!
My mom is Cortana. =/
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Fuck you jamin

I own you and ur mom!

Cortana is an ugly bitch.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 pm

theassassins wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Fuck you jamin

I own you and ur mom!

lmao Arbiteris, you aren't gonna let him get away with that are you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
theassassins wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Fuck you jamin

I own you and ur mom!

lmao Arbiteris, you aren't gonna let him get away with that are you? Laughing

I own Arbiqueer everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Cortana is a bitch. All she does is nag, nag, nag. Tali FTW
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Tali is awesome. Alien sex FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:59 pm

theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

QFT!
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

QFT!
I'd fucking use my dick to pierce through her suit. She might get sick, but damn that shit would be worth it. Great body, and one of the hottest fucking accents EVER!! Tali FTW!!

And so, it begins:  - Page 2 Mass_Effect_Tali__s_Reflection_by_ghostfire
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Jamin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

QFT!
I'd fucking use my dick to pierce through her suit. She might get sick, but damn that shit would be worth it. Great body, and one of the hottest fucking accents EVER!! Tali FTW!!

^^^^

QFT X10000000000000000000000000000000000000 TALI FTW
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Jamin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

QFT!

Mld, please mod Jamin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 pm

I just jizzed...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I just jizzed...

seme all ovet my laotop kryboard si u cant rrally see whar in typimg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I just jizzed...

seme all ovet my laotop kryboard si u cant rrally see whar in typimg

So now its all over your hands? lol. But come on, man, atleast put the laptop down before you go off! XD
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Lmao. XD Bioware is one of the most godly developers just for creating Tali. Ima get my girl to practice Tali's accent. I want that shit perfected and prepped for roleplay. XD
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

I just jizzed. Tali is that hot.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Tali has bird feet.

I like how this thread went from Bittorrents to how fuckable Tali is.

ITT: People who will die alone.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:06 pm

theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Cortana is awesome. AI sex FTW!
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 am

Pickles wrote:
Tali has bird feet.

I like how this thread went from Bittorrents to how fuckable Tali is.

ITT: People who will die alone.
Bird feet, regardless, I'd fuck those too. Any part of Tali is good. XD

But yes, BITTORRENTS, they can take the websites down that host the files, but I don't think they can stop us from actually sharing files.

Looks, like I wont be dying alone. =P I'm getting married in 3 years. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so, it begins:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: