This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.

Go down 
+11
Arbiteris
GeneralMLD
dreadraptor85
C_Panda
Crownjo
343_Guilty_Spark
DemonWolf
Zombl337
Master_Chief
Stoney
daveMastaKill
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. Empty
PostSubject: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm

It appears that once again Sony isn't very good at learning from history and instead of moving to a new IP they are planning a KZ3 game for late 2010 or early 2011.

KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. Killzone-2-hype-1
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Great pic!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:45 pm

LMAO Great pic.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:53 pm

LMAO. They lost millions on Killzone 1, they didnt make much profit if any at all on Killzone 2, and they are making Killzone 3. Wow Sony, no wonder you are slowly going bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
LMAO. They lost millions on Killzone 1, they didnt make much profit if any at all on Killzone 2, and they are making Killzone 3. Wow Sony, no wonder you are slowly going bankrupt.

lol what about Killzone Liberation for PSP? That sold only like 0.26 million.
Quite a shame really. I really liked KZ1 and KZL. Not played Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

I think it's smart. No really.

Sony spent a fortune making KZ2 and it didn't sell. What are they to do? Quickly use all the tools and resources from the game to make an expansion, call it a sequel "KZ3" when it's really KZ2.5, and try to break even on the whole fiasco.

If I was Sony I'd do the same thing.

Unlike Bungie who went as far as to include the title "Halo 3" right on the box for ODST, Sony will try to trick their loyal fans into "KZ3 is a full game" death march. And it will work, PS3 fanboys will claim it's the greatest thing since Uncharted 2, yet not buy it in favor of a couple over priced Blu-Ray movies.

At least MS and Bungie made it clear to everyone that ODST wasn't a sequel, even though it has more content than most games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 am

pspvampire wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

lol what about Killzone Liberation for PSP? That sold only like 0.26 million.
Quite a shame really. I really liked KZ1 and KZL. Not played Killzone 2.

What? I played Killzone before and it was boring and meh. How can you like that piece of shit? I should slap you.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 am

So, they're going to make another crappy,generic,boring,ugly game? Great! I can't wait for it to flop, and make Sony lose 100+ million dollars. Guerilla games blows chunks. Sadder part is Sony paid 200 million dollars for this shitty dev that made the flop that is Kz. So, pretty much they wasted 300+ million dollars on the dev and it's crap. Sony's motto: Throw our money on a big pile of fecal matter and light it on fire. Ironically, Ms paid only 30 million dollars to buy Bungie, and look where bungie is now! Sony is so fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:22 am

How many damn shooter games do we need? Good God.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:23 pm

i hope it is late 2010..............and then gets delayed into 2011.

Then ill make a "KZ3 pussied out to Halo Reach" vid LOL
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Well, it would be suicide for it to go up against Reach, so.....expect to make that vid!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Be ready to make that vid because theres no doubt that Sony will back down against Halo Reach. If they dont then Halo Reach will stomp a mudhole in Killzones ass and walk it dry. lol
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Lol,i knew killzone 3 was gonig to come out eventually.Its sony's answer to Halo Reach.But they answered WRONG
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Be ready to make that vid because theres no doubt that Sony will back down against Halo Reach. If they dont then Halo Reach will stomp a mudhole in Killzones ass and walk it dry. lol
It'll sell 1 copy, and thats with bundles. lol!
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I can find a game that plays better and looks better then Killzone 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Crownjo wrote:
Doesn't take much. Considering the game is riddled with shitty art. 3 colors: brown, grey, and orange = baby puke. Plus the shittiest level design, and crappiest textures to hit this planet, ever. If you want dull, ugly, boring, and uninspired = KZ. Its the triforce of crap, and looks like an ugly girl with lots of makeup. Even with makeup shes still fugly.
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:35 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
Doesn't take much. Considering the game is riddled with shitty art. 3 colors: brown, grey, and orange = baby puke. Plus the shittiest level design, and crappiest textures to hit this planet, ever. If you want dull, ugly, boring, and uninspired = KZ. Its the triforce of crap, and looks like an ugly girl with lots of makeup. Even with makeup shes still fugly.
Night Of Bush Captureing was way better.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Crownjo wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
Wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
Wtf is that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2EUWJwDQMA
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Crownjo wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
Wtf is that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2EUWJwDQMA
lol!
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 am

no point in kllzone 3 halo reach will just dominate it like a bitch in 2010
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 pm

not much of a suprise the engine would be wasted if they didnt make a new game same with GT5 its taking so long cuase they are trying to get the engine just right the first go still i dont expect much from killzone anymore the 2nd one didnt live up to hype i never thought it looked very good althought the multiplayer was good but the classes are poorly balanced
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm

For all the development time Killzone 2 had I dont think it looks that good and it still lacks polish in alot of areas. I expect a bit more from a game that took 4 years to make.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
It appears that once again Sony isn't very good at learning from history and instead of moving to a new IP they are planning a KZ3 game for late 2010 or early 2011.

someone needs to post that on a ps3 only forum see what happens
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 am

day walker wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

someone needs to post that on a ps3 only forum see what happens
They will make another petition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.   KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev. Empty

Back to top Go down

KillZone 3 confirmed by Guerrila Dev.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next