This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo reach

Go down 
+7
arnt god of war
C_Panda
Spartan v07
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
Blixtstorm
day walker
11 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 pm

you excited bout it? OF COURSE you are discuss how much u want this and how much it will be great? i mean EPIC that and i hear on the bungie.net update on the 12 of December theres gonna be footage of the halo reach intro, beep yes
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 am

I hope they don't spoil it... they rarely do, but....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:23 am

I want a video with in-game graphics, and not some CG bullshit. I'm sorry but that is the way i feel. I want the real deal.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 pm

It
is
going
to
be
amazing

Razz I mean, when have Bungie not released a good Halo game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Yes but not as excited as Halo 1 or 2 because it's a side story. When Halo 4 is announced i will be hyped maxed.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Yes but not as excited as Halo 1 or 2 because it's a side story. When Halo 4 is announced i will be hyped maxed.

Hmm, i think what the game might be about... The flood, its kind of obvious since they only killed Gravemind but they parasite is still left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Hmm, i think what the game might be about... The flood, its kind of obvious since they only killed Gravemind but they parasite is still left.

It' suppose to be kind of like a prequel. Didn't read the books so i am not sure what existed before covenant.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

It' suppose to be kind of like a prequel. Didn't read the books so i am not sure what existed before covenant.

you gotta read the books there epic better than harry potter,

Last edited by day walker on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Omg. Here's my advice: read Halo Fall of Reach.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
no halo 4 most likely reach is a prequel its the covenant attacking for the first time i think although there should be more halo games (1,2, and 3 are all one arc of halo) also its a prequel not a side story
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm

arntson wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
no halo 4 most likely reach is a prequel its the covenant attacking for the first time i think although there should be more halo games (1,2, and 3 are all one arc of halo) also its a prequel not a side story

Prequel can be a side story. I'm mainly am saying it's not the next "Halo",it's not going to be the hype we got with 2 and 3,it's not going to sell as much,no master chief,etc I really think Halo 4 will release on the next xbox next gen.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:11 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
arntson wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Prequel can be a side story. I'm mainly am saying it's not the next "Halo",it's not going to be the hype we got with 2 and 3,it's not going to sell as much,no master chief,etc I really think Halo 4 will release on the next xbox next gen.
Master Chief is in Reach btw.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:43 am

C_Panda wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
arntson wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

In the reach book? At what point is he there? I think a prequel will not include him because it wants to tell a story before even chief. That is what i heard and i think it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
arntson wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

In the reach book? At what point is he there? I think a prequel will not include him because it wants to tell a story before even chief. That is what i heard and i think it makes sense.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_fall_of_reach

You should really read the book. But just look at the link, it'll answer everything.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
arntson wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Im pretty sure he is.I read the book too
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
arntson wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

im pretty sure its only loosely based on the book but we will see also i believe the spartans in the trailer is master cheifs squad(ive heard)
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:27 pm

until i see gameplay it does NOT intrest me. if i like what i see then i might think about getting it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:07 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
until i see gameplay it does NOT intrest me. if i like what i see then i might think about getting it

Well I guess a guy with the username "the RPG guy" would probably only be interested in RPGs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
the RPG guy wrote:

Well I guess a guy with the username "the RPG guy" would probably only be interested in RPGs.
actualy i am very intrested in FPS. plan on getting bad company 2 and a few others and bought the fallout 3 GOTY edition 2 days after it came out...although fallout 3 has a crap load of RPG elements.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:35 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
the RPG guy wrote:

actualy i am very intrested in FPS. plan on getting bad company 2 and a few others and bought the fallout 3 GOTY edition 2 days after it came out...although fallout 3 has a crap load of RPG elements.

If you havnt already,Buy Oblivion.Its my most fav RPG
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
the RPG guy wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
the RPG guy wrote:

If you havnt already,Buy Oblivion.Its my most fav RPG
yeah oblivion was enjoyable
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 am

day walker wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

you gotta read the books there epic better than harry potter,

hell ya Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Sponsored content

Halo reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo reach   Halo reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo reach
Page 1 of 1