This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach

Go down 
+3
Pein
ghost23
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 am

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/halo-reach/preview/halo-reach-a-halo-haters-hands-on/a-20100422112643641098/g-2009060110582402047

Wow, if a person who detests Halo so much says that Reach is good, think how much the Halo worshippers will love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:24 am

Very interesting read. I'm so pumped for the beta. Got my Legendary Edition pre-ordered already.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 am

wow i liked halo 1,halo 2,halo 3 and halo odst.i didnt had any like big WOW in those games,the first one had the closest,but it wasn't really spectacular for me,but still they are still great,if this is coming from a halo hater,i cant imagine how much i will love reach
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm

proof that reach can move consoles
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Don't really agree with much of what he said, regarding past halo titles. It is clearly the vision of someone who never got into it enough to understand it's intricacies.

But oh well, at least he now thinks it's fun with Reach. Glad to see it brings so much variety.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I disagreed with his article beyond normal levels.

Halo is overhyped, but it's not bad. It's fun to play with friends, he might not like it. But he stated false reasons to why people wouldn't like it..

I really hate sites like this. That only say what other people want to hear.

The reason Halo is so dull now a days is because EVERY OTHER FUCKING SHOOTER copied Halo in the first place. If I was Bungie, I would have patent some of those gameplay mechanics Halo 1 brought to the FPS industry. Except for the health bonding meter, if a shooter doesn't have that, it simply ain't a shooter!

Last edited by Alan1994 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 pm

I can't wait for the beta. If the beta is good then I will get it. I mainly play Halo for the MP because it kicks major ass.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm

FPS OF THE YEAR
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach   A Halo Hater's  Hands-On Of Halo Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

A Halo Hater's Hands-On Of Halo Reach
Page 1 of 1