This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side

Go down 
+7
dreadraptor85
GeneralMLD
Killer7
Master_Chief
Stoney
C_Panda
DemonWolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side Empty
PostSubject: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 pm

This guy, Infiniteretro, uploaded this video. He's a ps3 fanboy but he recognises how good Generalmld is as a leader and makes points about how ps3 fanboys who make anti-360 vids should pretty much aspire to be more like him.

I spoke to InfiniteRetro through pms and he's a nice guy so don't post hatemail for whatever reasons, if anything, give props to him for realising Mld's & the Xbox Republics good approach to the console war and admitting the flaws of the Trey brotherhood/diehard fanboys.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 pm

LOL, look at all his posters all over his wall! Is he twelve? That's what Miley Cyrus fans do. I don't care what he says, he's a tool. And, stop hitting on him over PM's. :p Have you ever thought about how these these sony guys, who post these kinds of videos, do it for sarcasm purposes?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm

C_Panda wrote:
LOL, look at all his posters all over his wall! Is he twelve? That's what Miley Cyrus fans do. I don't care what he says, he's a tool. And, stop hitting on him over PM's. :p Have you ever thought about how these these sony guys, who post these kinds of videos, do it for sarcasm purposes?

I dont think its that....Since Rev gave respect to MLD everyone seems to be doing it.....A bunch of sheep following there middle aged shepard.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Infinite Retro is an ignorant 36 year old brownie who still makes PS3 fanboy videos on You Tube. Remember what MLD said regarding anybody over the age of 25 who's still making fanboy videos on You Tube? Society's rejects is the term that he used if I remember correctly. lol
Back to top Go down
Killer7
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Infinite Retro is an ignorant 36 year old brownie who still makes PS3 fanboy videos on You Tube. Remember what MLD said regarding anybody over the age of 25 who's still making fanboy videos on You Tube? Society's rejects is the term that he used if I remember correctly. lol
he give mld some respect and you call him ignorant you guys are the ignorant ones that bash sony alot and the ps3 and hes a pretty cool guy give him a break and the 360 maybe a excellent system but MS is not that great of a company
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:22 am

nice guy
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:06 am

Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
he give mld some respect and you call him ignorant you guys are the ignorant ones that bash sony alot and the ps3 and hes a pretty cool guy give him a break and the 360 maybe a excellent system but MS is not that great of a company
And Sony is? LMAO Get lost, brownie.
Back to top Go down
Killer7
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:29 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
don't call me a brownie man I didn't dii the 360 but atleast give respect infinite retro for giving MLD props and the other trey members are nice too they do it for entertainment
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 am

Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
don't call me a brownie man I didn't dii the 360 but atleast give respect infinite retro for giving MLD props and the other trey members are nice too they do it for entertainment
Cry me a river.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

Last edited by Master_Chief on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killer7
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Cry me a river.
why you can't be like pspvampire atleast he respect both consoles and both sides unlike you and c panda
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:24 am

At Killer7, some people will never change.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:32 am

Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Cry me a river.
why you can't be like pspvampire atleast he respect both consoles and both sides unlike you and c panda
Lol. It's a butthurt brownie!
Back to top Go down
Killer7
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:57 am

C_Panda wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Cry me a river.
Lol. It's a butthurt brownie!
will you stop calling me a brownie its not funny dude think of something else and I'm not butthurt you are a disgrace of gaming dude
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 am

You might want to get preperation-h for your butthurt problem.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 am

Stop fighting guys.Im dont really think the dude is a brownie.Killzer7 hasnt said anything that bashes or is against the 360.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:39 am

Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Well,its a hell ALOT better than sony.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 am

Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Killer7 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Cry me a river.

Well,its not like they dont respect both consoles.They hate the ps3 fanboys.Many brownies(ps3 fanboys) come here to start trolling.They have a very good reason to hate ps3 fanboys.I hate them alo btw.So do 100's of other fanboys.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm

I think GeneralMLD is a pretty cool guy, eh upsets PS3 fanboys and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Guys, stop all this childishness xD seriously. In the video the guy said himself how we're good at working together like a republic and now you're completely doing the opposite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:23 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Guys, stop all this childishness xD seriously. In the video the guy said himself how we're good at working together like a republic and now you're completely doing the opposite.

Exactly.I think everybody needs to chill out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:24 pm

hey guys this is Infinite Retro. i wanted to thank pspvampire for having talks with me regarding this matter. no matter what rib digging we do back and forth, no matter how unreal we think each side is dillusional, we all have our point of view, and our passion. i agree with points about what you guys have stated regarding lots of people on the ps3 side really saying some nasty shit. none of it is acceptable. and whether you guys like me or not is immaterial, i am very glad to see that you guys have shown to stick together and back each other up, something on our side we have so very easily forgotten.

now you can ban me or do whatever you wish. but i wanted to again thank pspvampire for allowing the lines of communication open and to generalmld, whatever happens, stick around youtube, because like any major figure on here, you're needed for the guys to look up to, and for us guys to have a go at, in all good fun.

thanks again. oh yeah, my kids and wife love those posters, and im 32 lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

3604LifeYo wrote:
hey guys this is Infinite Retro. i wanted to thank pspvampire for having talks with me regarding this matter. no matter what rib digging we do back and forth, no matter how unreal we think each side is dillusional, we all have our point of view, and our passion. i agree with points about what you guys have stated regarding lots of people on the ps3 side really saying some nasty shit. none of it is acceptable. and whether you guys like me or not is immaterial, i am very glad to see that you guys have shown to stick together and back each other up, something on our side we have so very easily forgotten.

now you can ban me or do whatever you wish. but i wanted to again thank pspvampire for allowing the lines of communication open and to generalmld, whatever happens, stick around youtube, because like any major figure on here, you're needed for the guys to look up to, and for us guys to have a go at, in all good fun.

Well said. Thankyou for that post.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 am

3604LifeYo wrote:

Its nice too see a respectable ps3 fanboy.Nice speach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side   There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side Empty

Back to top Go down

There is Generalmld respect even from the Ps3 side
Page 1 of 1