This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is anything better on PS3?

Go down 
+13
343_Guilty_Spark
Big_Boss429
Stoney
Arbiteris
Mr. Project Natal
lli2j4r
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
dreadraptor85
Blixtstorm
Spartan v07
Master_Chief
game0reviews
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penguin
Seaman Recruit

Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:58 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Not really. I love the addition of Blu-Ray, but aside from that I can't think of too many things it does better. I know people say it has free online, but honestly PSN just isn't that great. If you want to play online, and that's it then it's perfect! However, I want to play with my friends, talk to people, have party chat/private chat (NOT Text Chats), and be able to invite people to games easily. PSN doesn't have a universal invite system so for some games it's a real pain to play with friends.

I think the only thing I'm liking more about PS3 lately are the first party titles that have been coming out. Uncharted 2 is absolutely brilliant, and makes every first party 360 game that came out this year look like trash. (Except maybe Forza 3 Wink) Forza 3 made me like sim racers.
These guys from PSU are getting more clever. Well played.

I just own both systems, and gave my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:45 am

Penguin wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Not really. I love the addition of Blu-Ray, but aside from that I can't think of too many things it does better. I know people say it has free online, but honestly PSN just isn't that great. If you want to play online, and that's it then it's perfect! However, I want to play with my friends, talk to people, have party chat/private chat (NOT Text Chats), and be able to invite people to games easily. PSN doesn't have a universal invite system so for some games it's a real pain to play with friends.

I think the only thing I'm liking more about PS3 lately are the first party titles that have been coming out. Uncharted 2 is absolutely brilliant, and makes every first party 360 game that came out this year look like trash. (Except maybe Forza 3 Wink) Forza 3 made me like sim racers.

Liar. You are actually Ninja Penguin from Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:48 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:

And how does that not make me own a PS3, and 360? The only reason I heard about this site is from there. Honestly dude if you look at my posts here I bashed PSN, and the PS3 controller. I like Crackdown (360 exclusive) over inFamous (PS3 exclusive). I don't think a good PS3 fanboy would do that do you? I don't prefer either system over the other.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:51 am

Penguin wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:

And how does that not make me own a PS3, and 360? The only reason I heard about this site is from there. Honestly dude if you look at my posts here I bashed PSN, and the PS3 controller. I don't think a good PS3 fanboy would do that do you? I don't prefer either system over the other.
At least you admitted it.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 am

I didn't lie about anything. I have a PS3, and a 360. I like BOTH systems, and I bash both if I see something wrong with either one. Lighten up a bit. Wink lol.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:55 am

Penguin wrote:
I didn't lie about anything. I have a PS3, and a 360. I like BOTH systems, and I bash both if I see something wrong with either one. Lighten up a bit. Wink lol.
Lol Defensive much?
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Lol Defensive much?
hes a spy
Back to top Go down
screw u M$

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:28 am

ya everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything better on PS3?   Is anything better on PS3? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anything better on PS3?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: