This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The truth about ps3fanboys

Go down 
+6
cannibalshinobi
*Fuu*
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
handkerchief
im-360...xbox360
10 posters
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

The truth about ps3fanboys Empty
PostSubject: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

wow nice find. it does say it all
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Hahahaha!!! omg that's so funny xD
It's what I bet elpresador's like.

Awesome find Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Dont forget this one-Meh 360 Achievements are useless - PS3 has trophies now. Yeah!!! Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:51 pm

I do like the PS3 more then the Xbox 360 but the PS3 fanboys gets annoying sometimes.. They dont know whats on the 360, just bash the stuff that they dont know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
I do like the PS3 more then the Xbox 360 .
So then what prompted you to join the Xbox Republic? I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
did you read my whole post when you replied? I join here because i want about Xbox 360 and games.. I have Playstation University account so i talk PS3 on their.. I have all 3 gaming systems and i want to talk about them.. Is that a ploblem to you?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
did you read my whole post when you replied? I join here because i want about Xbox 360 and games.. I have Playstation University account so i talk PS3 on their.. I have all 3 gaming systems and i want to talk about them.. Is that a ploblem to you?
No need to get your panties in a knot over it. I asked you a legitimate question in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:

no, its just this forum was designed for fanboys.
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
No need to get your panties in a knot over it. I asked you a legitimate question in a polite manner.
I wasnt trying to be rude or anything.. i was thinking that you find me as a fanboy/fangirl troll on here
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 pm

hey guys i think *fuu* is cool i know we all like to get defensive(im proberbly one of the worst for that and should calm down a little). but for this argument she was just stating she likes the ps3 and even she thinks the fanboys are annoying he wasnt saying i think the ps3 is better because of this or the 360 is not as good because of this.

Last edited by matrixrory on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
I wasnt trying to be rude or anything.. i was thinking that you find me as a fanboy/fangirl troll on here
This is a forum designed for 360 fanboys and never pretended to be anything else. So when somebody comes here and says they like PS3 more than the 360 it raises a red flag. We get lots of people who come here pretending to be 'unbiased gamers' who later turn out to be trolls. So you have to understand why we ask these questions. Anyway you seem pretty cool so no harm done. And you do acknowledge that PS3 fanboys are annoying.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:29 pm

matrixrory wrote:
hey guys i think *fuu* is cool i know we all like to get defensive(im proberbly one of the worst for that and should calm down a little). but for this argument he was just stating he likes the ps3 and even he thinks the fanboys are annoying he wasnt saying i think the ps3 is better because of this or the 360 is not as good because of this.
I agree, youre right.
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm

matrixrory wrote:
hey guys i think *fuu* is cool i know we all like to get defensive(im proberbly one of the worst for that and should calm down a little). but for this argument he was just stating he likes the ps3 and even he thinks the fanboys are annoying he wasnt saying i think the ps3 is better because of this or the 360 is not as good because of this.
Thank You Smile

BTW, I'm she not a he, so chill with the He's okay Surprised
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Thank You Smile

You got it bro. lol!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Thank You Smile

Dont worry,none of us were planning on banning you.we just need to ask these kinda things
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 am

i loled
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 am

N64 had rumble, PS1 gets Dual Shock 1 later on.......
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 am

*Fuu* wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
hey guys i think *fuu* is cool i know we all like to get defensive(im proberbly one of the worst for that and should calm down a little). but for this argument she was just stating she likes the ps3 and even he thinks the fanboys are annoying she wasnt saying i think the ps3 is better because of this or the 360 is not as good because of this.
Thank You Smile

sorry my bad lol. ok i fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 am

matrixrory wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
hey guys i think *fuu* is cool i know we all like to get defensive(im proberbly one of the worst for that and should calm down a little). but for this argument she was just stating she likes the ps3 and even he thinks the fanboys are annoying she wasnt saying i think the ps3 is better because of this or the 360 is not as good because of this.
Thank You Smile

sorry my bad lol. ok i fixed it.

Wow! A fangirl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about ps3fanboys   The truth about ps3fanboys Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth about ps3fanboys
Page 1 of 1