This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow talk about middle aged fanboys

Go down 
+6
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
orca464
dreadraptor85
handkerchief
lightlamp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

wow talk about middle aged fanboys Empty
PostSubject: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzRMB5GSNc&feature=channelthis guy is really paranoid he is about 50 i think and he is bitching about having to update his games and cant play them because he doesn't want to connect to xbox live for some weird reason
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 pm

look at the response to the people who told him all he had to do is disconnect the cable lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8byYxFb-1E
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 pm

So basically they're trying to force you to go online or what?
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
So basically they're trying to force you to go online or what?

no the console has seen that he has an internet connect so when he unplugs the connection the console ask to connect it because the console knows that you have access to it
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 am

so this is new ive never heard some one have a problem about going online rather than connection issues.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:14 am

wow talk about middle aged fanboys Vader-fail1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 am

I....fucking.....hate.....YouTube......
Back to top Go down
NoXiousBLD
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
NoXiousBLD

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Did he just say that he contacted his attorney and the FCC because a prompt told him he had to update a video game? LMAO! SMAFB!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoXiousBLD
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 pm

hes blocked all my accounts on youtube lol. he cant take it when people prove him wrong.
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:35 pm

I been watching all kid vids about Microsoft, and holy shit ive never seen anyone bitch about the smallest little thing. He's got way to much time on his hands.

Good thing Microsoft gave him the ol blocked call list.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:45 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzRMB5GSNc&feature=channelthis guy is really paranoid he is about 50 i think and he is bitching about having to update his games and cant play them because he doesn't want to connect to xbox live for some weird reason

you have to give him props though most people his age cant figure out how to take their tv off input lol
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 am

IcyMeteor wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

you have to give him props though most people his age cant figure out how to take their tv off input lol

i give him a total of 0 props he cant figure how to disconnect the internet cable from the back of the 360
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 am

said he just needs to kool it and turn or unplug his internet sends me a messsage saying i gotta obey his cause he's a elder or hell kick my ass in video games saying he's a god and in real life, man i laughed my ass off, and he's 37 or so years older than me,
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 pm

this guy called me the biggest loser of the week and then blocked me cus i told him Bill Gates doesnt work for Microsoft anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow talk about middle aged fanboys   wow talk about middle aged fanboys Empty

Back to top Go down

wow talk about middle aged fanboys
Page 1 of 1