This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ps3 just lost an another exclusive

Go down 
+11
Big_Boss429
orca464
Pickles
daveMastaKill
Master_Chief
Spartan v07
ShadowCK
Stoney
DemonWolf
AgentA-Mi6
MikeJonez22
15 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeJonez22

The ps3 just lost an another exclusive Empty
PostSubject: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 pm

I noticed it went multiplatform this morning, it was also delayed.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 pm

LOL I heard just now xD

I bet now we're gonna hear die-hard ps3 fanboys say "we didnt even want dat game itz shtty!"

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/tecmo-eat-their-words-quantum-goes-to-xbox-360--771.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:46 pm

LOL...Brownies were calling it a "Gears of War beater" I bet there FREAKED!!.....
Back to top Go down
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Do you guys hear that?

That's the sound of hundreds of Sony fanboys disowning this game.

To be honest, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

haha ps3rd fails again,i remember them hyping it up on n4g,etc
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm

LMAO! I remember the PS3 fanboys bragging about this game when it was exclusive. I guess now they will be saying it sucks and they didn't want it anyway. As long as PS3 software numbers continue to be piss poor then we will continue to see this happen.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
LOL...Brownies were calling it a "Gears of War beater" I bet there FREAKED!!.....

I call it a Gears of War rip off with some hack&slash to cover it up, and just cuz its goes multi-platform i still don't gonna change my opinion. I need a demo and a pretty good well made demo to make me even consider buying this game.
Unlike PS3 fanboys i stand up with my statments!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Not only that its amazing how the majority of the PS3 fanboys were more happy about this one instead of Uncharted 2. Those guys completely lost it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 pm

They always lose bragging rights, every time they bring that up they say "360 lost exclusives too", well yeah, but not as big as yours, you actually lost bragging rights, we don't.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm

I just read the comments on the article. Butthurt and lulz.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Pickles wrote:
I just read the comments on the article. Butthurt and lulz.
I agree. Half the fun of these articles is reading all the butthurt comments from the PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 am

hahaha look at this

Quote :
s a fan of the Quantum Theory series,
I am deeply disappointed that Tecmo has decided to betray the Sony
PlayStation brand by making the latest Quantum Theory game available
for the Xbox 360. This has been a tremendously impressive looking
release that will no doubt be toned down for the Xbox 360 masses. I
have hereby deleted all my Quantum Theory trailers and changed my
Quantum Theory wallpaper to Haze as that is an exclusive and thus a
much better game. This decision strikes me as a terrible blow against
the Sony PlayStation 3, and the brand in general, which I am deftly
defending like an idiot. I hope to see this decision taken back, and
wish for any other Quantum Theory fans to back me on this, as the
series deserves more.

i hope this is actually bait for PS3 people
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm

What other exclusives has ps3 lost;

Final Fantasy XIII
Tekken 6
Quantum Theory
Metal Gear Solid (well, we all thought Rising would be a ps3 exclusive)

I'm sure there are more Razz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:05 pm

pspvampire wrote:
What other exclusives has ps3 lost;

Final Fantasy XIII
Tekken 6
Quantum Theory
Metal Gear Solid (well, we all thought Rising would be a ps3 exclusive)

I'm sure there are more Razz
Dont forget Devil May Cry.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 pm

orca464 wrote:
hahaha look at this

Quote :
s a fan of the Quantum Theory series,
I am deeply disappointed that Tecmo has decided to betray the Sony
PlayStation brand by making the latest Quantum Theory game available
for the Xbox 360. This has been a tremendously impressive looking
release that will no doubt be toned down for the Xbox 360 masses. I
have hereby deleted all my Quantum Theory trailers and changed my
Quantum Theory wallpaper to Haze as that is an exclusive and thus a
much better game. This decision strikes me as a terrible blow against
the Sony PlayStation 3, and the brand in general, which I am deftly
defending like an idiot. I hope to see this decision taken back, and
wish for any other Quantum Theory fans to back me on this, as the
series deserves more.

i hope this is actually bait for PS3 people

Omfg!!! Hahah where did u find that?! That is a definition of FAIL.

Shit, these guys really don't give a crap about gaming. All they care is feeling their system is better than ours. They don't want a good gaming experience, they just want to feel secure. lmao what total freaks.
They thought this game was amazing for so long and now suddenly it's mysteriously shit??? Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Big_Boss429

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 pm

ps3 sucks
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Big_Boss429 wrote:
Forgot that game existed until it went multiplat, still don't care. we got another exclusive to take it's place, Yakuza 3. so win for us, you guys settle for things going multi-plat cause your games are shit, rofl

Um....

Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Big_Boss429 wrote:
Forgot that game existed until it went multiplat, still don't care. we got another exclusive to take it's place, Yakuza 3. so win for us, you guys settle for things going multi-plat cause your games are shit, rofl

Um....

Yeah big boss is stupid i seen a few of his posts at the gimmicky playstation university and i came across this one..."The PC version of Mass Effect 1 was better than the 360 version" really? incase you didn't know the pc version was buggy as shit
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:19 am

Big Boss should end his life....just saying.
Back to top Go down
Verbal_Arts

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 pm

pspvampire wrote:
LOL I heard just now xD

I bet now we're gonna hear die-hard ps3 fanboys say "we didnt even want dat game itz shtty!"

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/tecmo-eat-their-words-quantum-goes-to-xbox-360--771.html

If you go over to PSU and dig up some threads on the game you'll notice that people thought it looked pretty awful anyway. But of course, your eyes manipulate text very well, so I'm sure you can come up with something as a cover up.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Verbal_Arts wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
LOL I heard just now xD

If you go over to PSU and dig up some threads on the game you'll notice that people thought it looked pretty awful anyway. But of course, your eyes manipulate text very well, so I'm sure you can come up with something as a cover up.
LMAO!!! These brownies are just so butthurt. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Verbal_Arts

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
LOL I heard just now xD

Did you just copy and paste your last response to me and use it again in this thread? I wonder how many retarded quotes I can gather if I go through your post history.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 am

Verbal_Arts wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
LOL I heard just now xD

Did you just copy and paste your last response to me and use it again in this thread? I wonder how many retarded quotes I can gather if I go through your post history.
LMAO Are you still crying? Oh thats right, you just got banned. So your posting IS history. lol
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Verbal_Arts wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
LOL I heard just now xD

LMAO Are you still crying? Oh thats right, you just got banned. So your posting IS history. lol

Owned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ps3 just lost an another exclusive   The ps3 just lost an another exclusive Empty

Back to top Go down

The ps3 just lost an another exclusive
Page 1 of 1