This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?

Go down 
+3
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
ZeInFormer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? BulletWItch

It's actually one of my favorites on the 360. It's a lost gem in my opinion and I'll give you guys a good description about the game. It's very similar to Bayonetta, but it's a third person shooter. It's very run and gunnish and kinda reminds me of those old school first person shooter games. It's made by a Japanense company, but it doesn't really feel like a straight-up Japanese game. The game didn't get too much promotion because this game was released after a few months of the release of Gears of War. Graphically, it's decent since it's pretty low budget. The game uses an upgrade system so basically everytime you complete a mission by the length, kills, deaths, or citizens you saved you get points. You can use these points to upgrade your weapons, life, mana, or get new spells and upgrade them too. The game's about 5-6 hours long. AI is pretty weak, but once you play it on a higher difficulty, you pretty much wish that they''re not too smart. Also what I love about this game is that it has like 5-6 free custumes and i think about 15 extra missions in the DLC department. Most of the mission are there to challenge you and they're very cheap like 30 MS points. This game features lots of destructable envrioments so if you love blowing crap up, this game has lots of that feature. Best part about this game is that's like 10 dollars new ( i saw it at Wal-Mart), but then again it's very hard to find so I would use amazon if you want to try it out. Anyways, here are some pics and a gameplay footage I found:

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? 79334-15-2

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? 931220_013107_screen043

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? 931220_013107_screen038

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJ2sQplLwM
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 am

No I have not. But I would like to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 am

Looks cool, I'll have to find a cheap copy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 am

The game got mixed reviews.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am

Hey looks pretty sweet.
I'll read up on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 am

No for 3 reasons:

First it had a overralls negative reviews...that's ok but

Theres is no Demo so i can see for myself if i enjoy it or not...and finally

We got now BAYONETTA
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
No for 3 reasons:

First it had a overralls negative reviews...that's ok but

Theres is no Demo so i can see for myself if i enjoy it or not...and finally

We got now BAYONETTA

Watch a couple of gameplay videos as your demo. That's what I do before I buy a game with no demo. It's only 10 bucks too so it's not that bad like you bought 60 bucks for a game that's not worth 60 bucks. Bayonetta vs Bullet Witch is pretty much hack n slash vs third person shooter? It's your choice. Even though the game had negative reviews, but they could end up good. I got a couple of games that gotten some mediocre reviews, but I end up liking em a lot.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 pm

I had it, and it was SHIT!!!!! Paid $60 for that crap too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?   Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone played this lost 360 exclusive?
Page 1 of 1