This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wii Network

Go down 
+4
dreadraptor85
P to tha WHAT
averagejoe
Arbiteris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:19 pm

What do you think about it.

I was looking on the xbox section of the forum and i couldnt beleive all the biased 360 bashers.
They even made a topic about the 360 republic.There all saying that we give no evidence.The funny thing is,they are posting comments saying that 360 has no exclusives,Halo sucks and 360 games suck ect without giving evidence.

Its also funny how Shokio says that were full of kids and that the wii network could own us while majority of wii owners are young/kids.
Back to top Go down
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 pm

lol that is ironic how he said that about kids. i dunno man the wii network is just as irrelevant as the console
Back to top Go down

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 pm

There was a wii fanbase? JK, funny how he attacks what is in his group. He's guarding a "console" that produces nothing but kids games. He also doesn't really support his group as much as the PS3.

Cardy is terrible at his position, the only one fighting for it and he got beaten by Zephy. He clearly doesn't know his boundaries.

Last edited by Exodus2021 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 am

Ehh Wii Network is just a shitty try and being in the console war, they feel left out =/
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

wtf is Wii Network?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:49 am

Lol. Hilarious... while I do like the Wii, and the PS3 (as a PS2 really and for 2 games), the 360 is better. Though the Wii is very good. But still... get your facts straight Shokio.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am

i wonder what they talk about over there (new thread: mario kart vs forza3) + if shokio was really banned from here, who ever did it........+rep

+ its funny how he comes to us and no one here goes to his garbage ass forum....unless you do of course
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
What do you think about it.

I was looking on the xbox section of the forum and i couldnt beleive all the biased 360 bashers.
They even made a topic about the 360 republic.There all saying that we give no evidence.The funny thing is,they are posting comments saying that 360 has no exclusives,Halo sucks and 360 games suck ect without giving evidence.

Its also funny how Shokio says that were full of kids and that the wii network could own us while majority of wii owners are young/kids.

shokio is an idiot saying that xbox live is full of kids when hes still considered a kid himself
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm

I heard Wii networks sucks balls. And there was a problem with some updates that will fuck up your console. But that's what i heard anyway..don't know if its true or not.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 pm

A fucking group of Wii fanboys, I like the Wii and 360 (Wii60), but the fact that Shokio believes it should be Sony/Nintendo vs. Microsoft is retarded, especially when Sony almost destroyed Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Kendo wrote:
A fucking group of Wii fanboys, I like the Wii and 360 (Wii60), but the fact that Shokio believes it should be Sony/Nintendo vs. Microsoft is retarded, especially when Sony almost destroyed Nintendo.

Sony almost destroyed nintendo?Nintendo is kicking MS and sony's ass's this gen.

But i agree with your statement

BTw,Wii60 4 LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Sony almost destroyed nintendo?Nintendo is kicking MS and sony's ass's this gen.

But i agree with your statement

BTw,Wii60 4 LIFE!!!
Around the time of the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox days they almost destroyed Nintendo. But yeah Nintendo and Microsoft are the kings, Sony are only the kings of last generation... PS3 is only gonna be used by me as a PS2 (and for 2 games only).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wii Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wii Network   The Wii Network Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wii Network
Page 1 of 1