This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have any of you seen the Wii Network?

Go down 
+5
Noelol
Stigma
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
ghost23
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Have any of you seen the Wii Network? Empty
PostSubject: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 am

It's basically a ghost town, I browsed it a couple times recently and only 1 user was 1/3 times I searched.

Not to say it is not used anymore (the "past log ins over 24 hours" proves that), but nothing appears to be happening.

http://thewiinetwork.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 am

Not a popular place thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 am

ROFL!!! Just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 am

Im a member on there.Havnt been on in ages.Though last time I was,there were plenty of users on there.Too bad its a ghost town now.

Well,sooner or later we'll be a ghost town
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

HellJumper wrote:
Im a member on there.Havnt been on in ages.Though last time I was,there were plenty of users on there.Too bad its a ghost town now.

Well.. Dont be so sure about that... We have about 100 members that visit almost every week, and some times almost 200 guest at once.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Well.. Dont be so sure about that... We have about 100 members that visit almost every week, and some times almost 200 guest at once.

Lol trolls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Eventually we will be a ghost town, any time in the near future? Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 am

Well that's what happens when you have a ghost Admin.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm

They have a new website.

http://select-start.net/forum/index.php

They wanted changes and control of the site they want to hang out at and the WN doesnt fit the bill anymore.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Possibly.We only have mainly trolls joining now and more and more of us older users are not online anymore.Just look at Joe,spartan255 and Matrix.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Possibly.We only have mainly trolls joining now and more and more of us older users are not online anymore.Just look at Joe,spartan255 and Matrix.
I miss then Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I miss the members that contributed this forum but also left...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Matrix and Spartan are on my friend list. They're always on XBL. Suprised that they dont come on as much. As for Joe11....He was a bit wierd to say the least. And a spammer.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:04 am

I miss cannibalshinobi Sad it's a shame he turned against us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 am

demondragondude wrote:

Nah,he was just a big crybaby who couldnt stand the truth about pirates and pirating."Wahhh!!!Stop telling me that im doing something wrong guys!!!!Piracy is not bad!!!" lol denial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
They have a new website.

http://select-start.net/forum/index.php

They wanted changes and control of the site they want to hang out at and the WN doesnt fit the bill anymore.
'

Yeah, thats what one of their threads said. It was mainly because Shokio was the only Mod/Admin and he never went on
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Last time I was on the Wii Network was around... you know I forgot actually. But its too bad that it is a Ghost Town.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I missed alot of people. I WANT PANDA BACK!!!!

Out of topic but WTF is this? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
I missed alot of people. I WANT PANDA BACK!!!!

Out of topic but WTF is this? Like a Star @ heaven

It is a star! one of many pointless smileys, right DDD? farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have any of you seen the Wii Network?   Have any of you seen the Wii Network? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have any of you seen the Wii Network?
Page 1 of 1