This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do you guys hate BBC?

Go down 
+11
IcyMeteor
Mr. Project Natal
Master_Chief
daveMastaKill
Stoney
GeneralMLD
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Shoko
343_Guilty_Spark
3DO was too cheap for me
15 posters
AuthorMessage
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

Why do you guys hate BBC? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Just wondering. Why?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 am

I don't hate him, but I don't care for his attitude. He acts superior all the time like his opinions are fact and differing opinions to his are laughable based merely on their opposition to his elitist views. A lot of Mac fans are the same way. PS3 fanboy or not I wouldn't like him even if he was a die hard Xbox fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Shoko

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I don't hate him, but I don't care for his attitude. He acts superior all the time like his opinions are fact and differing opinions to his are laughable based merely on their opposition to his elitist views. A lot of Mac fans are the same way. PS3 fanboy or not I wouldn't like him even if he was a die hard Xbox fan.

Um, let's be real here: We all feel like our opinions are facts. Or at least act like it. MLD thinks his opinions are facts, Elpresador thinks his opinions are facts. That's just how humans are.

And what exactly about his "PS3 Owns 360" Series is opinionated? (Other than the name of it xD)

He talked factual things like Hard drives and headsets. The PS3 upgradable hard drives are factually better and wireless blu-tooth headsets that require no batteries are better than the wired 360 ones. The only thing I can remember that he talked about that was opinionated was PSN is better than XBL. And the games. Cause games are for the most part opinionated.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 am

Shoko wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Um, let's be real here: We all feel like our opinions are facts. Or at least act like it. MLD thinks his opinions are facts, Elpresador thinks his opinions are facts. That's just how humans are.

And what exactly about his "PS3 Owns 360" Series is opinionated? (Other than the name of it xD)

He talked factual things like Hard drives and headsets. The PS3 upgradable hard drives are factually better and wireless blu-tooth headsets that require no batteries are better than the wired 360 ones. The only thing I can remember that he talked about that was opinionated was PSN is better than XBL. And the games. Cause games are for the most part opinionated.

You failed to understand the simple point of my statement.

I don't like elitist assholes and that's what BBC is.

He thinks his OPINION is the only one that matters. Anyone who disagrees with him he treats like a lower life form. Look, he can ramble all day about "factual things", but the truth is the difference between a free headset that people actually use and a 3rd party sold separately bluetooth headset that nobody bothers to connect is a matter of opinion. The same goes for hard drives. There are people like me who don't do anything, but play games on my system so my hard drive is basically empty with only game saves and a few demos. No matter what PS3 users want to use their hard drives for they're forced to install gigabytes of data becuase the blu-ray drive is so ridiculously slow developers have no other choice. Those are called pros and cons and everyone has they opinion about which outweighs the other.

BBC like most PS3 fanboys, especially those who spew retarded mantras like "TREY4LIFE" act not only snobbish, but act like complete assholes toward anyone who disagrees with their elitist view on the world.

It's like BBC takes personal offense to the very existence of the Xbox 360. His "review" of Halo ODST is proof enough for me that he is completely out of touch with gaming as a hobby.

We Xbox 360 fans were happy to silently enjoy our console of choice until PS3 fanboys started making a ruckus. Who made them the opinion police? We were forced to set the record straight but for some reason PS3 fans can't accept that the majority of gamers no longer give a rats ass about the PS3. Go ask the editors of destructoid.com who's the worst fanboy in the entire history of fanboys. I'll give you a hint, it starts with a "P" and ends with a "3". BBC, in my opinion, is the exact kind of elitist PS3 fanboy they featured a whole editorial about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 am

hes just delusional and acts as if his opinion applies for everyone >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 am

I remember watching his ODST video.It was the most Bullshitting vid i have seen in a long time.It was so obviously fanboyish for even a ps3 fanboy.

BBC is a tool on the internet(im sure he isnt in real life)
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 am

hes ok.........i just dont like how he doesnt value 360/PC games in a 360/ps3 debate.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 am

His arrogance..plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm

I don't watch him. So i can't critisize him.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Shoko wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

You failed to understand the simple point of my statement.

I don't like elitist assholes and that's what BBC is.

He thinks his OPINION is the only one that matters. Anyone who disagrees with him he treats like a lower life form. Look, he can ramble all day about "factual things", but the truth is the difference between a free headset that people actually use and a 3rd party sold separately bluetooth headset that nobody bothers to connect is a matter of opinion. The same goes for hard drives. There are people like me who don't do anything, but play games on my system so my hard drive is basically empty with only game saves and a few demos. No matter what PS3 users want to use their hard drives for they're forced to install gigabytes of data becuase the blu-ray drive is so ridiculously slow developers have no other choice. Those are called pros and cons and everyone has they opinion about which outweighs the other.

BBC like most PS3 fanboys, especially those who spew retarded mantras like "TREY4LIFE" act not only snobbish, but act like complete assholes toward anyone who disagrees with their elitist view on the world.

It's like BBC takes personal offense to the very existence of the Xbox 360. His "review" of Halo ODST is proof enough for me that he is completely out of touch with gaming as a hobby.

We Xbox 360 fans were happy to silently enjoy our console of choice until PS3 fanboys started making a ruckus. Who made them the opinion police? We were forced to set the record straight but for some reason PS3 fans can't accept that the majority of gamers no longer give a rats ass about the PS3. Go ask the editors of destructoid.com who's the worst fanboy in the entire history of fanboys. I'll give you a hint, it starts with a "P" and ends with a "3". BBC, in my opinion, is the exact kind of elitist PS3 fanboy they featured a whole editorial about.
That pretty well sums up the reason why I dont like him either.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
His arrogance..plain and simple.
Ya, that makes him stand out as a complete ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:48 pm

343 Guilty Spark has summed it up as well as Arbiteris. I mostly watch him for his owning of "sonicfags" and his guidelines to being a good customer. However, most of what he says is an opinion. According to shokio, they bash the 360 to get a reaction. However, he may have been unaware that that is the definition for a troll. But yeah he is kind of arrogant...

I will admit, he is more entertaining in his non-console war videos, Guidelines to being a good customer was one of the funniest things I have ever scene, and his pure ownage of sonicfags is entertaining and necessary. I can't wait to see what they do in their joint channel for this reason.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm

COMMENT DELETED

Racist comments are not tolerated.
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:

COMMENT DELETED

Please tell me why his ignorate? Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 am

I like him...sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:03 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:

COMMENT DELETED

because he doesnt know what he is talking about when it comes to the 360
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:

COMMENT DELETED

because he doesnt know what he is talking about when it comes to the 360
Very true. The stuff he says is pretty much FUD and bs. He has absolutely no idea what he's even talking about yet he comes off with an arrogant and elitist attitude while talking down to anybody that disagrees his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:18 pm

I dont hate him, even after he made a video about me (Yes I am Inuboy/Kendostudio), I no longer feel how I did btw. But I think he is just ok, just ok, but his videos about me were pretty funny. Anyone wanna welcome me. Im new.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: LightSpeedBlast...   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 pm

I dont hate BBC, even if he made me look like an idiot, however I think he is somewhat respectable, but making fun of people is not right.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 pm

I dont particularly hate BBC, I just think he is not that great of a person. In his video about me he calls me a Sonic fag. Without any proof of if I am a Sonic fag. He continuously calls me an Inuyasha fag, when I have not watched it for awhile. All he did was call me a killer, he never had any proof of whether I am a Sonic fag. He never proved or showed factual evidence of whether I am a Sonic fag. I mean I admit I like the series, but how am I a Sonic fag. He never proved it. How?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:59 pm

hes a ps3 fanboy so by definition ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 pm

arntson wrote:
Indeed. Like most PS3 fanboys, they all are arrogant.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Kendo wrote:
arntson wrote:
hes the most arrogant though he just infuriates me so i dont watch him
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:07 pm

arntson wrote:
Kendo wrote:
arntson wrote:
hes the most arrogant though he just infuriates me so i dont watch him
Indeed. I dont even wanna watch him. He just sickens me, he makes no good argument about PS3 vs. 360, all he uses are technical specks. He does not even talk about the games. If he does he does it rarely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you guys hate BBC?   Why do you guys hate BBC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you guys hate BBC?
Page 1 of 1