This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL im weebol of the week 5!

Go down 
+7
Mr. Project Natal
day walker
lightlamp
Master_Chief
toxicavenger778
DemonWolf
spartan225
11 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

LOL im weebol of the week 5! Empty
PostSubject: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 am

haha that vid's out of insecurity.

And he's a retard. He's denying that rrod is as low as 4% by saying that there are vids/pics of Modern Warfare 2 360's getting rrods.
ROFL! He doesn't know what 4% means does he!?!??
It means that out of every 100, 4 are likely to die. It doesn't mean that it's completely gone.
Hahahaha omfg thebrotherhoodofsony is a fuckwit! He needs to seriously grow a brain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 am

He made a vid about me owning a PS3 and i flagged it down.Teach him to makes vids about me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Lol look at the comments, the ps3 fanboys treat TheBrotherhoodOfSony's opinon as the only right one. Just look at the messages ive recieved since he put up that video.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:24 pm

PS3 fanboys are butthurt because they bought the wrong console and bet on the losing horse. PS3 is in last place so anything PS3 fanboys say means nothing because they are irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

i posted a comment there and it already has -5 someone replied saying LOL and he gets a +2 its pathetic there was loads of replies but i really cant be bothered to reply to all these PS3 fanboys there so dumb and hey who likes talking to last place losers? also in my comment i mentioned that the 360 outsold PS3 in November according to NPD then 7th comes and says the PS3 sold more according to vg chartz and i thought everyone knew vg chartz wasn't accurate?
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 pm

i love how they bring uncharted 2 score up, well just bring up halo ce got a 97,, and say uncharted 2 cant even beat a last gen game, really pisses sony fanboys off.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
i posted a comment there and it already has -5 someone replied saying LOL and he gets a +2 its pathetic there was loads of replies but i really cant be bothered to reply to all these PS3 fanboys there so dumb and hey who likes talking to last place losers? also in my comment i mentioned that the 360 outsold PS3 in November according to NPD then 7th comes and says the PS3 sold more according to vg chartz and i thought everyone knew vg chartz wasn't accurate?
In reality the PS3 fanboys know VG Charts is a joke but they use VG Charts as a reference anyway whenever those numbers favor PS3. Playstation Universe (not University, thats a different site) once banned VG Charts as a source back when all the numbers there favored 360 but since the numbers there started favoring PS3 VG Charts is suddenly allowed there again. Anyway eveybody with a brain (guess that excludes PS3 fanboys) knows that VG Charts is a joke.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2008/06/why-we-dont-ref/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 pm

I should piss this guy off with my truthful Natal statements...its easy. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
In reality the PS3 fanboys know VG Charts is a joke but they use VG Charts as a reference anyway whenever those numbers favor PS3. Playstation Universe (not University, thats a different site) once banned VG Charts as a source back when all the numbers there favored 360 but since the numbers there started favoring PS3 VG Charts is suddenly allowed there again. Anyway eveybody with a brain (guess that excludes PS3 fanboys) knows that VG Charts is a joke.

Then what is a good site for Total sales if VGchartz doesn't work?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Guy is nothing short of a joke, i had an argument with him, he was just full of shit. Surprised he didn't make one on me, but i owned him so bad that he probably couldn't show the comments i sent him on youtube, probably deleted them too.
Back to top Go down
TEKKENFANBOY
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TEKKENFANBOY

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 am

ROFLMFAO

I hate that guy!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Then what is a good site for Total sales if VGchartz doesn't work?
We have no reliable source for anything other than North America (NPD) and Japan (media create). GFK is the only reliable source for world wide numbers and they dont release their data to the public but instead big corporations pay GFK to release their data to them. Chart track (Europe) will every once in a great while release some European data. VG Charts just guesses their numbers.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol. PS3 fanboys are the fucking worst thing to happen to gaming since the Atari 5200 and Atari Jaguar XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:45 am

What a bunch of crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL im weebol of the week 5!   LOL im weebol of the week 5! Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL im weebol of the week 5!
Page 1 of 1