This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls

Go down 
+22
alan360wake
im-360...xbox360
Captain Emp
Static103
Bullyblazer
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Pein
Triangle
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
daveMastaKill
BlueTransAm83
xjosh360s
day walker
coola426
Xbotslolz
joe11
ghost23
lightlamp
Spartan v07
Xbotslayer
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi, I'm a butthurt PS3 fantard Sony fanslave troll. You can tell I'm a butthurt PS3 fantard Sony fanslave troll becuase I obses over a Xbox 360 fan only forum and can't stop myself from trolling with bad grammer and no line breaks.

I pray every night for Sony to stop sucking butt since it's last place forever I have no choice but to futily troll with lies, misinformation, and bullshit.

Like all butthurt PS3 fantard Sony sanslave trolls, the following is my failed logic.

Dont take this too seriously(like you always do taking off pages so noone sees ur ownage) Here is my 2 cents on the Xbox 360(which is how much it should cost for that shitty design) The xbox 360 is a console where all people are hated for race,religion,and other thought-out issues with peoples life.This is considering you got teh awesome "ECKS BAWKS LIVE.But here are the downsides of this pricey service(Racists,Rednecks,10 years old or younger w/Pedophiles(included in your Ecks Bawks live package), nerds, and worst of all TEH TEENAGERS.Whenever you dont hear the shitty quality of their mics on your shitty Gaylo 3 Matchmaking.They are on Modern Warfare 2 glitching Prestige and THINKING THEY ARE a hero.ECKS BAWKS LIVE comes with a douchebag who thinks they are teh shizznit.Every time a women enters tEH LIVE LOBBY 15 year olds cum their selves at the sight of an actual creature with a vagina causes them to either A.like total dicks because its a girl playing MODERN WARFARE 2 yayz or B.Try to get them to take off their clothes through the shitty 50 dollar ECKS BAWKS LIVE VISION CAMERA.Now the loyalist are a whole different story.They believe that the xbox is so great and that the other consoles have nothing going for them.Lets refute that shall we.Hey does Xbox have Wi-fi bulit-in if you want that go buy for one for $70-100 sorry Xbox 360 your the only thing that cost $199 and doesnt come with Wi-fi even the wii features it and its not even HD.How about a disc drive that doesnt scratch your disc when you play Your MODERN WARFARE 2!!!!! for too long.And lets not forgot our favorite Subject "Before it dies,You see" THE RING/RROD,And also another Xbox loyalist favorite the E74 Error.Hey but dont get all that sad with your 64% failure rate of a Next-Gen experience YOU STILL GOT HALOZ and GEARZ.Uncharted 2 won 150 awards.How many Did Halo or Gears of war win?.Super Mario Galaxy won itself some Awards as well.Hey but dont let that get you down your Games like Mass Effect 2 can be played on pc but still be counted as an Exclusive.Last time i checked Exclusive is supposed to make you want to buy that console just for that game but if you can play it on your pc too whats the purpose right?And the Jasper chip last time i checked their is a video on youtube about the MW2 console getting RROD as well.I was one of the unlucky ones to get the launch models it worked great for about 2 years and 6 months(which is lucky for about the most faulty consoles they sent out to ripped off customers).Alot of you fanboys did not even buy an xbox till the next batch so why try to act like the xbox is the perfect system for any gamer because its a garbage made console with the only appeal being the online without the online their is no appeal and you cant deny that.Systems like the Wii and the PS3 can provide you with better quality games and less rushed out products then the Shixbox360.BY THE WAY CANT WAIT FOR MORE HALOZ THIS YEAR(Again).At least Games like Uncharted and Resistance are not rushed games and bring out quality not quantity.Xbox Loyalist just have to Realize that 2009 and 2010 arent Xbox's....ITS PLAYSTATION's.Oh yeah and BTW Hope you Enjoy FFXIII IN 576P BITCHES Smile
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:10 pm

gaystation sensitive fag.you mad ff 13 is on 360. gaystation sucks,no games,shit online and forced installs with shitty online.,you mad ps3 is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Awww and i thought the trolling was over for today and also holy shit! first the brownies said it was 54% now its 64%! what next?
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm

lol butthurt ps3rd last place sensitive fag that ff 13 is on 360 too.

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls Umad[img][/img][img][/img]

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls E3-2008-microsoft-media-briefing-live-blog-20080714104230262-000
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Still using the same old arguments.....
Dude, even Elpresador thinks you are sensitive and he made so many anti-360 videos. You are only proving his point by your posts.

btw, uncharted 2 hasnt won 150 awards and if you want to see how many awards Gears of War has won: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gears_of_War#Awards
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Awww and i thought the trolling was over for today and also holy shit! first the brownies said it was 54% now its 64%! what next?

next is ps2 dre and ps3rd yellow light of death with blu ray diodes dying and not playing disks.
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

LMAO and i thought the Admins had respect for themselves sad little xbots Smile look whos sensitive atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Oh and this is not Xbotslayer this D44RKGAMES go ahead and troll me Smile
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Xbotslayer wrote:
LMAO and i thought the Admins had respect for themselves sad little xbots Smile look whos sensitive atm Smile
apparently you for making such a long post
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
apparently you for making such a long post

Well as i said sir just putting in my 2 cents cant hate on that can we? Smile Then again why wouldnt you love this console just look at title Xbox Republic "Loyalty.PWNAGE.XBOX 360. Loyalty=Fanboy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Lol, you call us sensitive when you were insecure about it enough that you had to come here and tell us about it to help you sleep at night.

From Elpresador himself, fanboy