This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bayonetta Review Scores

Go down 
+4
cannibalshinobi
daveMastaKill
Master_Chief
4554Isaiah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

Bayonetta Review Scores Empty
PostSubject: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

IGN gave the 360 version a 9.5
They gave the ps3 version a 8.2 LOL
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 pm

I normally dont like button mashers but I enjoyed the Bayonetta demo so much that I'm going to buy the game. Not surprised that the 360 version got the higher score since the 360 version is vastly superior in both graphics and performance. The PS3 version is a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
IGN gave the 360 version a 9.5
They gave the ps3 version a 8.2 LOL

A multiplataform game sucking on PS3?
Move on....move on...nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm

been playing it for a bit, its pretty cool. i haven't really played many slasher games, not even DMC ones, but so far its pretty fun. my only complaint is thats its a little awkward playing in front of family members.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
been playing it for a bit, its pretty cool. i haven't really played many slasher games, not even DMC ones, but so far its pretty fun. my only complaint is thats its a little awkward playing in front of family members.
You must be playing a pirated version because the game doesn't come out until January. Unless of course youre referring to the demo.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 am

Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
You must be playing a pirated version because the game doesn't come out until January. Unless of course youre referring to the demo.

please don't hate me, but i was one of the 500,000 to 1 million that got the boot from M$.

but good news for you guys, some stores are selling it early according to IGNs daily fix.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm

lolz nothing new here...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Definitely am getting the 360 version. As its the better version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 pm

I dont see what is so good about the game.The main character looks weird
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Well its a Devil May Cry like game (hell even the creator of DMC made this game), its from Sega. It looks awesome. You fight. So I know Im getting it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:14 am

Arbiteris wrote:

yes the main character is a little weird, the game as a whole is pretty weird, but the game is just too damn fun to play. im having a hard time limiting myself to playing 1 chapter a day, with all the combos, weapons, enemies, climaxes, and torture moves this game almost never gets old when it comes down to fighting. it also has a pretty nice puzzle system in between fights.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:

please don't hate me, but i was one of the 500,000 to 1 million that got the boot from M$.

but good news for you guys, some stores are selling it early according to IGNs daily fix.
So because you got busted that makes it ok for you to do it again? Youre a thief plain and simple. And youre not a 360 fan because your actions help destroy the platform. If everybody did what you do there would be no more 360. If I had my way you would be banned for advocating piracy. Some forums do ban you for that. So when you tell me you pirate games dont expect me to just smile and nod.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:

So because you got busted that makes it ok for you to do it again? Youre a thief plain and simple. And youre not a 360 fan because your actions help destroy the platform. If everybody did what you do there would be no more 360. If I had my way you would be banned for advocating piracy. Some forums do ban you for that. So when you tell me you pirate games dont expect me to just smile and nod.

well seeing as how i own 2 360s because of my situation and still paying $50 a year for xbox live i don't see how i my actions destroy a damn thing. im not the one who made the firmware and figured out how to play burnt games, my actions are my own and they don't do a damn thing to the industry. i modded one of my xboxs months ago and yet i still bought games for the system. i simply don't have the money to buy all the games i want to, im not taking sales away by burning the games simply because i just would not have bought them anyways. i think of it more as getting $2 demos. if i enjoy a game well enough and have the cash ill buy it. im an online gamer, if the game doesn't have some form of online play, be it co-op or versus, its not worth the money to me. i wouldn't have ever played a lot of games if it wasn't for a little under handed work.

how am i advocating piracy? all i said was what I did and what im doing, i am not encouraging others to do so. actually i would push the opposite, if you have the money and all that you should just buy the games. its not worth a ban and a drive to the store to get a new console to play online again.

if everyone did what i did there would still be gaming consoles, microsoft and nintendo would only have to try harder to secure their machines from easy hacks. sony tried harder, given its only because of blu rays burner price tags, and you don't see any PS3 game piracy. microsoft simply needs to try harder to secure their consoles, that's it, but since the extremely large majority doesn't do what i did microsoft didn't try that hard. again im not advocating people to mod so microsoft tries harder, im just saying what would have happened if they did.

to wrap up, my personal actions don't affect the gaming industry one bit, and i do not recommend that people mimic my actions.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm

LMAO Amazing how people like you try to justify your thievery. By your logic if you burglarise somebody's house thats ok because it will make them secure their house better.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO Amazing how people like you try to justify your thievery. By your logic if you burglarise somebody's house thats ok because it will make them secure their house better.

lol, owned.
you're actions do affect the industry because every game that you pirate means that the developers are losing money from their hard work. How would you like it if you worked relentlessly on a product for over two years only to have people get it for free. Put yourself in their shoes

Last edited by ghost23 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

lol, owned.
you're actions do affect the industry because every game that you pirate means that the developers are losing money from their hard worked. How would you like it if you worked relentlessly on a product for over two years only to have people get it for free. Put yourself in their shoes

Very True
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

i love when people try to compare simple copying and distribution of media to home invasion burglary, they are not remotely the same. i didn't steal a damn thing from anybody, i only took a copy that someone who actually got it. i merely took a copy. my brother was robbed a while back, he had his HDTV, laptop, and xbox 360 and games stolen, he is actually missing things that the invested thousands into that he will never see again. devs and publishers still have the game software and will continue to sale it in stores, nothing is actually being stolen from them. don't even try to compare physical personal objects to media software.

ghost23 wrote:

lol, owned.
you're actions do affect the industry because every game that you pirate means that the developers are losing money from their hard work. How would you like it if you worked relentlessly on a product for over two years only to have people get it for free. Put yourself in their shoes

the devs are not missing a damn thing, they wouldn't have had my money to begin with so what am i doing that is actually hurting their business? i absolutely hate it when people look at piracy numbers and assert that those same numbers are the amount of copies that the game would have been sold if people didn't pirate, you know that's BS. the majority of people who pirated it wouldn't have ever bought the game if they had to. i would have never touched games such as prototype, bayonetta, red faction, dragon age origins, resident evil 5, batman arkham asylum, brutal legend, assassins creed, etc. they would have never got a cent from me. my actions didn't make the devs loose anything since they wouldn't have got anything from me anyways.

tell me what would happen if i didn't download the games. is my ceasing of my current actions going to cause a domino effect and eventually cause the source to stop putting games out there? i am not the one putting the games out on the internet, my personal actions do not affect the gaming industry one bit.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:03 pm

You dont get what there saying Cannibal.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
You dont get what there saying Cannibal.

i do get what they are saying, i am just saying that they are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:29 pm

That went right over your head Cannibal. And you are stealing. Youre stealing from developers who worked hard to make those games. Youre a thief plain and simple and your actions are destructive to both the 360 platform as well as the industry as a whole. You can try to justify your thievery all you want but at the end of the day youre stealing from developers and you are an enemy to the 360 platform and to the gaming industry. Its you who are wrong. The fact that you refuse to see that makes you and your actions all the more dispicable. I'm locking this topic because this thread has run its course and youre now advocating piracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta Review Scores   Bayonetta Review Scores Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta Review Scores
Page 1 of 1