This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?

Go down 
+6
IcyMeteor
Stoney
tr3ykilla
santosj95
Arbiteris
Mr. Project Natal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? Empty
PostSubject: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Pure
Dynasty Warriors 6

Modern Warfare 2 XD

What games?

And i forgot Unreal Tournament 3 that is as good as gears of war.

Last edited by Project Natal Informer on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Timrshift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11Such a great yet underrated game
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Ya, it looked good, but other games dominate the market and stuff is left out, thats what sucks. L4D 2 suffered from that.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Ya, it looked good, but other games dominate the market and stuff is left out, thats what sucks. L4D 2 suffered from that.

Yea,but i would GREATLY suggest you buy Timeshift.It is such a fun,unique and action packed shooter.I had a blast playing it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Yea,but i would GREATLY suggest you buy Timeshift.It is such a fun,unique and action packed shooter.I had a blast playing it

Online? Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Online? Is it good?

I havnt tried the online but PSPvampire told me it was awesome.Only prob is that it isnt populated much
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 pm

I thought Ninja Gaiden 2 was alot better that what the critics thought. It was criticised for being too hard,but the easiest difficulty setting is actually quite acessible.

Also,Mirror's Edge is quite good,if you do not buy it at full price,since it is short.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 am

DarkSector

Dead Space
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am

DEAD SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 pm

crackdown most people got it for the halo 3 beta but what they didnt realise is that they had a great sandbox game
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:39 am

MW2 is underrated? Really... well... whatever I gotta say Tales of Vesperia and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts were underrated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Online? Is it good?

I havnt tried the online but PSPvampire told me it was awesome.Only prob is that it isnt populated much

yup it's rlly good fun. The time warping abilities are limited to orbs that are in grenade form; throw em at ur enemies and pump in the bullets!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Pure
Dynasty Warriors 6
Modern Warfare 2 XD

What games?

mw2 isn't underrated lol but it is awesome!! I hate the cod series but it's amazzzing!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Halo Wars is fairly underated and got bad reviews from some sites but it is an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Dynasty Warriors = meh. But to each his own cause I think Perfect Dark Zero, Soldier of Fortune: Payback, GTA4, Crackdown, Unreal Tournament 3 & NASCAR 09 are all under rated.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Dynasty Warriors = meh. But to each his own cause I think Perfect Dark Zero, Soldier of Fortune: Payback, GTA4, Crackdown, Unreal Tournament 3 & NASCAR 09 are all under rated.

GTA 4? are u serious. That got 10/10 from just about every reviewer. i wouldnt call that underrated.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

O ya, unreal tournament 3! Did i put it up there? if not then thats definately 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?   Know any GREAT games that are way under rated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Know any GREAT games that are way under rated?
Page 1 of 1