This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!

Go down 
+4
Master_Chief
Zombl337
toxicavenger778
Kendo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! Empty
PostSubject: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Lol. I was just arguing with this PS3 fanboys on BBC's video in the Playstation University site. the unleashed or whatever his name was making fun of me, or lying and saying was I crying about BBC's video. I said no I was not. He kept keeping it going on. Oh and someone I think BBC banned my IP Address so I cannot go back there and see what the unleashed said, lol... I was even complimenting BBC on a job well done on the video. However him and his fanboy nature and the unleashed are both idiots. Oh well its a failed site anyway so who cares. Playstation University or the failed PS3 cult site fails... hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Reboot your router or use a proxy to go back
Its a shit site anyway full of Sony clowns
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Reboot your router or use a proxy to go back
Its a shit site anyway full of Sony clowns
Dont know how to do both of those. Also I am using a Macbook and am using wifi. However I could always use my brothers computer, but he is playing Call of Duty (using the router on 360). XD

It is a shitty site isnt it? XD
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 am

All the blind loyalist PS3 fanslaves migrated to Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:55 am

Yeah that forum is a joke. Full of mindless Sony fantards.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 am

It's funny to me how they claim it's a multi-console website and then they attack and ban because they don't want negative PS3 comments or pro Xbox 360/Wii comments. At least Xbox Republic is completely up front about things. It's for Xbox 360 fans only. Yet they come here, start shit, and bitch about it. They are free to join, and if they behave themselves they're welcome, but why would they? PS3 fanboys seem incapable of holding back their fanboyism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:01 am

BBC FAILS!!!! its funny how he tries so hard not to leak out his inner fanboyism but it never works. i dont blame him though its MS fault for being so damn awesome, if i bought a ps3 at launch, id also hate the company that made my $600 seem like a wasted investment.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 am

djsonic99 wrote:
BBC FAILS!!!! its funny how he tries so hard not to leak out his inner fanboyism but it never works. i dont blame him though its MS fault for being so damn awesome, if i bought a ps3 at launch, id also hate the company that made my $600 seem like a wasted investment.

Absolute truth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:24 am

djsonic99 wrote:
That is very true.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 am

djsonic99 wrote:
Wow. I almost cried, you are so right. Lol. But seriously not only is BBC an asshole... but like most PS3 fanboys just because Valve says they do not like the PS3... BBC was loud and angry over it. I thought he was gonna have a tantrum. XD
Back to top Go down
Japanophile
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:12 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
It's funny to me how they claim it's a multi-console website and then they attack and ban because they don't want negative PS3 comments or pro Xbox 360/Wii comments. At least Xbox Republic is completely up front about things. It's for Xbox 360 fans only. Yet they come here, start shit, and bitch about it. They are free to join, and if they behave themselves they're welcome, but why would they? PS3 fanboys seem incapable of holding back their fanboyism.

O RLY?

"Why I Prefer The X360 Over the PS3 and Wii."
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3837

Your lies don't seem to add up, do they? Lol.

---

Do any of you guys here ever talk facts or is it always just hyperbole bullshit, seriously?

Kendo (Inuboy) was banned from PlayStation University because of the fact that he had his little gay buddy LightSpeed hack into yet another account. Those type of people aren't welcomed. If you guys want to allow trash like that here -- that says a lot for the dignity and pride you have for yourself as people in general (has nothing to do with video games).

PlayStation University has banned 6 people total and all of those users alt accounts (roughly 20).
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Japanophile wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

O RLY?

---

Do any of you guys here ever talk facts or is it always just hyperbole bullshit, seriously?

Kendo (Inuboy) was banned from PlayStation University because of the fact that he had his little gay buddy LightSpeed hack into yet another account. Those type of people aren't welcomed. If you guys want to allow trash like that here -- that says a lot for the dignity and pride you have for yourself as people in general (has nothing to do with video games).

PlayStation University has banned 6 people total and all of those users alt accounts (roughly 20).
What the fuck are you talking about dude? I did not do shit. So yeah fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 pm

I did not get LSB to hack Playstation University, nor did I get him to hack BBC. So yeah. Though LSB did tell me he already did, LSB did it on his own. So there you go.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Japanophile wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

O RLY?

---

PS... would you tell me how the fuck I got LSB to hack in some account. He told me he had hacked it sure but I said to him I dont care. I told him to do whatever he wanted. PS I did not know he got hacked until after it happened, the same thing that happened on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Lol they're gay there. Just coz our forum is great they of course have to make one!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:44 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Lol they're gay there. Just coz our forum is great they of course have to make one!!!! Lol
Lol agreed. Also LightSpeedBlast did hack PS University, but I did not tell him to. He told me he already hacked him and I said I do not care btw. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!   Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation University! Lol... Fail Site!
Page 1 of 1