This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed! Empty
PostSubject: How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!   How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:07 pm

His logic is flawed because paying for online is optional.

His logic is flawed because sooner or later you will have to pay for a Premium theme on PSN.

His logic is flawed because here is how I see it. If you have a great product like the Xbox 360 can you play it without online. Yes. Do you need to pay for it. No. But to get a better experience do you need to pay extra for it. Yes. But its optional you don't need it. I personally would rather pay for the better experience.

Lets take another product of Microsoft's, the Zune HD. Does it come with stuff out of the box. Yes. Do you need to pay for it. Well... this time yes. However consider Apple to be like Sony, with the Zune HD you get a much better music experience and overall download experience (getting music) with it. With the iPod you can pay for one dollar per song, but if you want a lot of songs you pay 15 dollars per month, that is a good deal for a bunch of music. Not to mention you get 10 songs per month to keep DRM-free. That is a pretty good offer. This is why his logic is flawed. Because this stuff is optional.

Also do you need to pay for cable television, no. But to get a better experience do you... yes. But its optional. The reason why you pay more is to get a better experience. Also you say other people should you some respect, but you continuously call people bitches and tell them that they have sex with their mother, now I once did this and I was wrong and openly apologize for my behavior. However you do not apologize.

Also you believe your opinion is universal when it is not. Please show some respect towards other people's opinions. What do you think?

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Advice: Breaking test into paragraphs makes it easier to read.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!   How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 pm

OH MY GOD YOU WRITE MUCH (it is a positive thing though)
i'll just say the truth is a douche that wants to think he is the ''LEADER''
not even the ps3 fanboys like him more (some of them)
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!   How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Truth can lick my sack.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!   How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 am

lot of writing but the easiest and quickest way to describe his flawed logic is that, he's a ps3 fanboy they dont have logic they have there logic there say that they believe is gospel, and right, but who hear reads the gospel of the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!   How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed! Empty

Back to top Go down

How TheTruthSettingUFree's Logic is Flawed!
Page 1 of 1