This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!

Go down 
+4
DemonWolf
Superkingz2
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Kendo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! Empty
PostSubject: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm

This is not my logic. This is the logic used by PS3 fanboys. PS3 fanboys state how Final Fantasy VII is exclusive, but its not, they say Mass Effect 2 is not exclusive because its on PC. Well Final Fantasy VII is on PC as well. So using their own logic FF7 is technically not exclusive. Its a multiplatform game. So isnt Final Fantasy VIII. So using this logic if someone brings up the words "360 sucks I can play Mass Effect 2 on PC", use the term "Well I can play Final Fantasy VII on PC". That's all you need to say. Oh btw I thought of another name for Truthsettingufree, the name is Truthmakingyouconfused.

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Okay then, so does that now mean we should update the A/AA/AAA games list and remove the multiplats on pc/360?
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Final Fantasy 7 was on the ps1
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 pm

No, bad idea. You're making this far more complex than it should be. The point of consoles is to not have to pay for a pc. A ps3 fanboy mentions pc and he's owning himself more than us. Any critic sees it the same way as us. We get those games, ps3 doesn't. Simple as that. You bring pc into the equation and both consoles get owned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:

Yeah is there even a ps3 port?? I don't know what kendo means lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:21 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:

Yeah is there even a ps3 port?? I don't know what kendo means lol
I think it's on psn store
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Final Fantasy VII came out on PC in 1998. =/

and yes, its available in the PSN store.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Jamin wrote:

I think the point of this thread is to show that PS3 fanboys are irrational and will say just about anything so long as it's in their favor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Jamin wrote:

I think the point of this thread is to show that PS3 fanboys are irrational and will say just about anything so long as it's in their favor.
Well FF7 is not a very good example to use. Laughing
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Jamin wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Well FF7 is not a very good example to use. Laughing

Maybe, but Sony fanboys like to claim Final Fantasy as "their" series when FF7 and FF8 were on PC and the series used to be on NES and SNES. Oh and it's been on several Nintendo handhelds as well as phones, and spin offs have been on Gamecube and Wii.

It's hardly an exclusive franchise, yet PS3 fanboys cried like babies when FF13 was ported to Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:03 am

demondragondude wrote:
We get those games, ps3 doesn't. Simple as that.

I started another thread about Wii/PS3 games. People said it doesn't count. But in fact; the PS3 gets it and we don't... but it's not counted in the console war thread, seems like it's very inconsistent to me.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 am

Its true that certain FF games have been exclusive, but the series has been on Gamecube, DS, Gameboy Advance, SNES, and PC. The sequel to FF12 is on DS, which was also a really good game. Not sure why they believe its "theirs". I think they're mostly caught up in the 'tradition' that the 'mainstream' FF games being on Playstation platforms. If they look through gaming history, the FF series has always been released on the platforms that sell well. Xbox360 has the install base, which is why Square Enix put it on the Xbox360. Sure, the game isnt as good as previous FF games, but thats not the Xbox360's fault. Square could have made a phenomenal game, but for some reason they squandered it by trying to be too appealing to the newer generation of gamers with simplistic gameplay.

Lol I kinda ranted there. XD I'm getting tired of all the FFPS3 fanboyish business.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:04 am

Jamin wrote:
Its true that certain FF games have been exclusive, but the series has been on Gamecube, DS, Gameboy Advance, SNES, and PC. The sequel to FF12 is on DS, which was also a really good game. Not sure why they believe its "theirs". I think they're mostly caught up in the 'tradition' that the 'mainstream' FF games being on Playstation platforms. If they look through gaming history, the FF series has always been released on the platforms that sell well. Xbox360 has the install base, which is why Square Enix put it on the Xbox360. Sure, the game isnt as good as previous FF games, but thats not the Xbox360's fault. Square could have made a phenomenal game, but for some reason they squandered it by trying to be too appealing to the newer generation of gamers with simplistic gameplay.

Lol I kinda ranted there. XD I'm getting tired of all the FFPS3 fanboyish business.

Don't be sorry, your right on all accounts.

But I do think that even a mediocre FF is still worth playing through. FF13 may not be the best in the series, but maybe fans of FFX and FFXII are who it was made for. Maybe Square has no intentions of ever making a hardcore game like FFVII again.

It can't be as "main stream" as Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, that's for sure. But if that game tells us anything it's that Square has been trying to broaden Final Fantasy's appeal for a long time.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 am

We've been through his "Is 360 games on PC exclusive" debate many times. I think that we have all come to the conclusion that PC is not a console therefore as long as a game can only be found on ONE CONSOLE, it is deemed as an exclusives in terms of the console war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm

If its on more then one platform it's multiplat, but if we are talking 360 vs PS3 and that's it, then yes Mass Effect and games that are just on 1 console, then yes it is exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!   By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive! Empty

Back to top Go down

By PS3 fanboys logic Final Fantasy VII is not exclusive!
Page 1 of 1