This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few things

Go down 
+11
Bullyblazer
Master_Chief
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
handkerchief
daveMastaKill
M3A7L04F
Blixtstorm
lightlamp
343_Guilty_Spark
Shoko
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoko

A few things Empty
PostSubject: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 am

Ok, maybe a lot of things lol. But I'll try to make this as short as possible.

The amount of hostility here (and on YouTube) is ridiculous. Now, I could honestly care less if someone I don't personally know doesn't like me or not, but hating someone over disagreements about game consoles is silly. I've argued with Sammy (SamueltehG33k) and Zephy (Zephyrnix) and I'm cool with both of them. Why? Cause I don't know them personally, and they didn't do anything to me personally, so why would I be upset about it?

Seriously, some of you rave about my bro BBC and others waaaayyy too much. Why does it bother you so much? And I know some of you are going to say you really don't care you just like talking about it and stuff like that - but let's be honest here - some of you seriously care. Now, its not all of you, cause there's some cool people here (heck, all of you are cool, yo just need to chill) but some of you show too much hostility over some games. I saw one of you say that you would punch BBC if you ever saw him in person. Why? Just because you don't agree with what he's says? That's pure blindness, and stupidity.

To the main point of this thread - You can't call somebody ignorant just because you don't agree with what they say, and that's something you don't understand. All because you don't agree with that person, doesn't mean that that's person's, well, dumb. And on a side not, the definition of ignorant means lack of knowledge, which you can't say me or my brother don't have. But the thing I find strangest is how you guys say we don't use facts, we say opinions. Well, if it's just our opinions, then why get so mad over them? EVERYONE on YouTube is just expressing they're views, and that's what it's all about. And like I said, you shouldn't hate somebody just because they share different views.

Most of you here share different views from me - and I don't hate any of you. I don't hate Kendo Studio, I don't hate Abeteris, and I don't even hate LightSpeedBlast. I'm at this foruym all the time, reading what you guys say. Some of you are smart, and some of you are funny. You're a cool people, and I don't keep myself from realizing that just because we share different views.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 am

1. Don't generalize based on a few member's posts. I very much doubt more than one person said they want to punch BBC in the face and for all you know they had a personal fight that got nasty. I'm in no way condoning violence, but did you really take it as a serious threat? You should see the death threats I get just for posting reasonable comments on a Xbox 360 fan forum that for some reason PS3 fanboys can't seem to get through their thick sculls they aren't welcome.

2. If you want to see fanboys being hostile go check out some PS3 fanboys on youtube or anywhere online. Destructoid.com ran whole editorial about how PS3 fanboys are the worst. Calling all of us all hostile is what's really "ridiculous".

3. Who hate's BBC? I don't and I'm a member of Xbox Republic. I think he's an elitist die hard Sony fan that could say a good thing about Halo without dieing a little inside, but I don't hate him.

4. The thing about opinions is that we all have them. You say what you want and just being do that you will get rebuttals. That's how it works in a free world. I don't have to like your opinions just because you have the right to them. I just have to tolerate them, but I'm free to argue as much as I want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:10 pm

was it really necessary to ban him?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:52 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:

Why not? A Wii/PS3 Fanboy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
lightlamp
lightlamp

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

At least he isn't as dumb as the average ps3 troll
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:11 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

At least he isn't as dumb as the average ps3 troll
agreed, I actually like him and his brother
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 pm

I don't even know who you are Shoko
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:43 pm

i dont like his videos but he seems like a cool enough guy to be here in the forums. i dont think it was nessessary to ban him.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Ok, who banned him?

I'm serious. Give me one good reason why this guy needed to be banned. I want to know exactly who did and why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:01 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
1. Don't generalize based on a few member's posts. I very much doubt more than one person said they want to punch BBC in the face and for all you know they had a personal fight that got nasty. I'm in no way condoning violence, but did you really take it as a serious threat? You should see the death threats I get just for posting reasonable comments on a Xbox 360 fan forum that for some reason PS3 fanboys can't seem to get through their thick sculls they aren't welcome.

2. If you want to see fanboys being hostile go check out some PS3 fanboys on youtube or anywhere online. Destructoid.com ran whole editorial about how PS3 fanboys are the worst. Calling all of us all hostile is what's really "ridiculous".

3. Who hate's BBC? I don't and I'm a member of Xbox Republic. I think he's an elitist die hard Sony fan that could say a good thing about Halo without dieing a little inside, but I don't hate him.

4. The thing about opinions is that we all have them. You say what you want and just being do that you will get rebuttals. That's how it works in a free world. I don't have to like your opinions just because you have the right to them. I just have to tolerate them, but I'm free to argue as much as I want.

Yeah good points. Okay... fair enough, it was extreme for some of us to say that we would punch bbc in the face but I can't believe he can take it this seriously. We've heard elpresador say stuff like he will "shit in our mothers mouth" or something. Did we take it seriously? No!! It's all online fanboy crap!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 pm

its just for fun
i like this site because i can say anything without ps3thugs attaking me
Dont get me started about gametrailers.com(forums) that site is infested with ps3fantrolls that will jump on whatever you say about the ps3. anything you say about the ps3 must be positive on that site orelse they will rush you
Yeah some of us might act dumb on this site but thats just to piss off ps3fanboys because they cant really do anything
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:20 pm

I dont think this guy deserved to be banned either. He wasn't doing anything wrong. He was very respectful imo.
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Why even come here? I have seen your vids 99% anti MS you and your brother are some of the biggest Fanboys. So I ask why come here and care what any of us think of you or your brother. I agree with banning him why wait we have already seen what kind of person he is on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Well,i didnt ban him(i wasnt even on for a few days)but i honestly dont care if hes banned.Why?Because all he does is come here whinning about some of us and then goes back to youtube making fun of the republic.

And why does he always mention my name.We have had an argument on youtube but not a bashful one.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:06 am

i personally think that both of them are upset because people are starting to call them out for the fanboys that they really are. honestly, the only reason i have issues with them is because they are deceivers. they look into the camera saying they are gamers instead of fanboys, then couple videos later you start to see the environment in their videos filled with dark clouds of filthy disgusting bias. sadly when non-fanboys watch their vids, these true unbiased gamers are converted into ps3 junkies/anti-360 even worse they are converted into BBC and shokio trolls defending they fanboy actions thus making them the Adolf Hitler of this console war.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:54 am

argument #2: sam and zeph are the few unbias gamers on youtube. something that shokio and BBC are not aware of is that overall, being unbiased does not favor the ps3. 360s main problems are dvd ring of unawesomeness and RRoD. buy installing the disk the hardware problems that the 360 is known for withers away (and thats without jasper).

majority of consumers bought the ps3 primarily for the blu-ray and in fact most are not gamers. (not bias)

when considering glitches, load times, frames per second majority of multi-platform games favor the xbox360. (not bias)

xbox live has features since launch that the ps3 does not even have till now. (not bias)

more people are on xbox live then on psn, because of that, people are more likely to find their friends. (not bias)

this is without bringing sales which i believe to be the most unbias of all statements. fanboys can say what every they want but sales are written in stone. recently, zeph did a true calculation that proved that 1 out of 5 people own the highest selling ps3 game GTA4. samthegeek did a rant on the lack of people that plays GOTY uncharted 2 online questioning if ps3 owners are indeed gamers. these are not bias argument. come to think of it, i no longer can blame you shokio nor your brother. being bias is the only way to bash the 360. because when you address 360 problems most likely there are solutions thus eliminating the problem. anyway have fun bringing up the old 2005-2007 360 models.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 am

just so you know i dont hate u or ya bro, hell i just watch the movie reviews, thats all lol, he goes in depth with those reviews, reminds me of tomdogg, before he was swayed by killzone and the dark side,
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Shoko wrote:
Ok, maybe a lot of things lol. But I'll try to make this as short as possible.

The amount of hostility here (and on YouTube) is ridiculous. Now, I could honestly care less if someone I don't personally know doesn't like me or not, but hating someone over disagreements about game consoles is silly. I've argued with Sammy (SamueltehG33k) and Zephy (Zephyrnix) and I'm cool with both of them. Why? Cause I don't know them personally, and they didn't do anything to me personally, so why would I be upset about it?

Seriously, some of you rave about my bro BBC and others waaaayyy too much. Why does it bother you so much? And I know some of you are going to say you really don't care you just like talking about it and stuff like that - but let's be honest here - some of you seriously care. Now, its not all of you, cause there's some cool people here (heck, all of you are cool, yo just need to chill) but some of you show too much hostility over some games. I saw one of you say that you would punch BBC if you ever saw him in person. Why? Just because you don't agree with what he's says? That's pure blindness, and stupidity.

To the main point of this thread - You can't call somebody ignorant just because you don't agree with what they say, and that's something you don't understand. All because you don't agree with that person, doesn't mean that that's person's, well, dumb. And on a side not, the definition of ignorant means lack of knowledge, which you can't say me or my brother don't have. But the thing I find strangest is how you guys say we don't use facts, we say opinions. Well, if it's just our opinions, then why get so mad over them? EVERYONE on YouTube is just expressing they're views, and that's what it's all about. And like I said, you shouldn't hate somebody just because they share different views.

Most of you here share different views from me - and I don't hate any of you. I don't hate Kendo Studio, I don't hate Abeteris, and I don't even hate LightSpeedBlast. I'm at this foruym all the time, reading what you guys say. Some of you are smart, and some of you are funny. You're a cool people, and I don't keep myself from realizing that just because we share different views.
Yeah well I have told your brother I never told LightSpeedBlast to hack BBC, he did it on his own will. Another thing is you are allowed to state your opinions but BBC also judges people and has called Valve 360 fanboys. Which is quite ridiculous considering the fact that Valve has stated why they dont like or wanna develop for the PS3. Its typical PS3 fanboy behavior. I dont hate your or BBC, I am just sick of people blaming me for hacking BBC, I did not tell LSB to hack him. Oh also you say that you Wii fanboys would rather go with PS3 fanboys, why? Why would you do that? That is like if I said Microsoft fanboys (im neutral) would rather go with Apple, they are competition. Oh PS why Kendostudio now... its Kendo on here. I dont hate you or BBC either. Im just here because apparently I got nowhere else to go. BBC should stop blaming me for hacking him when I swore on my life that LSB did it on his own (though he did tell me he was), you know what my response was... I dont care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

PS I have no trouble with what people say if they are smart and intelligent over it. I enjoy a good discussion, its when the faboyism starts that I get upset. I dont hate you or BBC I just diss BBC for blaming me for hacking him, when LSB did it on his own once again. He apparently did it for the lolz, I do not hate Sony, I just hate the PS3 fanboys. You see I enjoy what is called an intelligent debate, with the 360 fans and fanboys I get that, with the PS3 fanboys I do not get it. They just insult people. BBC has talked bad about Valve and called them PS3 fanboys. Which is not true. They stated their opinions, but PS3 fanboys (which BBC is) just get insulted by it. Its not you guys, its Sony that they have a problem with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things
Page 1 of 1