This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The upcoming flood, an early warning.

Go down 
+14
DeW
WowUGuysRSad
toxicavenger778
shadowmonkey987
spartan225
fonderplague
J77
TintedEyes
DemonWolf
M3A7L04F
GeneralMLD
Zombl337
343_Guilty_Spark
II XShogunX II
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

The upcoming flood, an early warning. Empty
PostSubject: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 pm

So I got a little PM on Youtube out of the blue from a "Vanir" imbecile who has been spamming on MLD's vids for hours a day. Thing is the filth somehow know about this forum and mister Vanir said that they were going to "bring the site down" and "hack the site". lol!

So we know the good General plans to make the forum public in one of his future videos, and we will be getting a whole bunch of new members and hopefully the forum will become known as more people join. However I think we all know that the brownies will flood to this forum and spam, as they have been taught to do, and we are going to have to deal with alot of slaves who will come here to tick us off. This is their religion and they cannot help themselves.

I was thinking that we should not even reply to these filthy trolls when they do come, and they will come. Instead their idiocy will be deleted and MLD will bring down the gravity-banhammer upon their heads.

Thank you MLD for making me a Mod, I will do my best to take out the trash(brownies) when needed.

Have a nice one guys.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Banning them is only part of it. The biggest thing you can do is get as many loyal Xbox Fans to join this forum as possible.

They can't touch us in numbers. But we have to recruit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:10 pm

MLD will just need to add more administrators to perman-ban IPs on PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 am

Yeah, if we get enough members hen the Ps3 fanboys' effect will be cosmetic.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 am

II XShogunX II wrote:
Yeah, if we get enough members hen the Ps3 fanboys' effect will be cosmetic.

Sounds like we will be banning lots of noobs soon enough lol
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: RE   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm

The forum will go live today or tomorrow.

Make no mistake. We will have trolls. All we do is ban them. You can be neutral about the ps3.....saying "all systems are good" is ok. But saying ps3 is superior and 360 sucks blah blah will be banned on the spot. No cultists on this forum, not if me and the other mods can help it.

We ban, they make new accounts, we ban those too. Eventually they will give up cause they are wasting their time making new accounts only to have them banned instantly they make a cult post.

That is all. Get ready for the flood!
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

I know how to spot a troll a mile away. For instance "My 360 broke on me 9 times!!!! QQ" 9 times? Really? Bye-bye browny, GTFO. Arrow
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
I know how to spot a troll a mile away. For instance "My 360 broke on me 9 times!!!! QQ" 9 times? Really? Bye-bye browny, GTFO. Arrow

I'm still on my first Xbox and it's a launch unit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm

I am now among the modertators with GenrealMLD, M347L04F & ||XxShogunxX|| and we will not tolerate any PS3 fanboys bashing us on an Xbox 360 Related Forum. All Accounts & Posts that are PS3 fanboys spamming the forums will be deleted/banned immediately.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
I am now among the modertators with GenrealMLD, M347L04F & ||XxShogunxX|| and we will not tolerate any PS3 fanboys bashing us on an Xbox 360 Related Forum. All Accounts & Posts that are PS3 fanboys spamming the forums will be deleted/banned immediately.
s'right bitches we run this forum.
Cower in Fear Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:04 pm

I just joined. I'll try to get reinforcements!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TintedEyes
Seaman Recruit
TintedEyes

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm

So you guys are just gonna talk amongst yourselves?
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm

TintedEyes wrote:

The site just went public today and we have 56 Registered users. You can take part in or start any conversation you like, unless you plan on bringing Ps3 praising into a 360 forum.

I checked you out on Youtube. Trey Brotherhood huh? Why did you register here again?
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm

TintedEyes wrote:

What do you mean by that? Forums are about talking amongst others. And the forum just started less than a week ago, and just was announced to day.
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
II XShogunX II wrote:

I'm still on my first Xbox and it's a launch unit.

Im still on my first xbox since i bought it on aug 07...im not gona deny rrod but it hasnt happened to you or me. lmao at pl that say it broken down 6 7 8 or 9 times. pl that say that are either sony fanboys or pl that dont know how to take care of anything. but 9 out of 10 times is a sony fanboy lying out his ass.
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Vanir is a fucking moron. Just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 pm

fonderplague wrote:

The second he would say 1 fanboyish comment, he would be gone:)
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
fonderplague wrote:

The second he would say 1 fanboyish comment, he would be gone:)

Yup. Too true.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 am

Joined yesterday,finally a website where I can talk about the 360 and not get bashed by ps3 fanboys! thanks for making this website!
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 pm

i love how the op called them the flood rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm

As soon as Elpreador mentions the forum in one of his videos you can expect a fuckload of them to pour in
The mods should be swift with the Banhammer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
WowUGuysRSad

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:01 pm

If they want to have a real debate let them come... we will win. If they spam just block em like they can only make one account on a email address
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Ok mods Elpresador mentioned the forum in the new video he put up 2 hours ago so you can expect the flood to begin quite soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm

hey toxic do you have a link for me to that video or what is the video name?
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Those little carboard boxes never get old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The upcoming flood, an early warning.   The upcoming flood, an early warning. Empty

Back to top Go down

The upcoming flood, an early warning.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next