This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something about elpresador this last 2 months

Go down 
+9
DemonWolf
J_Lee87
Mr. Project Natal
handkerchief
WAS
*LuvinFuu*
Master_Chief
Kendo
im-360...xbox360
13 posters
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

Something about elpresador this last 2 months Empty
PostSubject: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:14 pm

he hasnt made any anti360 videos
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Good... he shouldnt. He fails epically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 pm

He's propably in jail. lol
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Hes not anymore videos anytime soon because nobody support him and his brotherhood cult no more
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
Hes not anymore videos anytime soon because nobody support him and his brotherhood cult no more
Really. He could make one today, or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Kendo wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
what his topic going to be? How to have sex with a tree?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:44 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
Kendo wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
what his topic going to be? How to have sex with a tree?
Life with his cellmate/boyfriend Bubba.
Back to top Go down
WAS
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:45 pm

on his "irrelevant4li4e" account he staited the console war is "Gay" and the "trey" has already won LMAO.

last place dosnt win anything
Back to top Go down
WAS
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:21 pm

i personal think that he says its all entertainment and not promoting hate so he can get partnership. thats why hes being a lumberjack and taking down trees. he has no more material on the 360 or the games. he made like 50 videos with the title gears of war sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:44 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i personal think that he says its all entertainment and not promoting hate so he can get partnership. thats why hes being a lumberjack and taking down trees. he has no more material on the 360 or the games. he made like 50 videos with the title gears of war sucks.
Could be.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Really? Havent noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
J_Lee87
Seaman Recruit
J_Lee87

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:37 am

I think is funny as hell the one vid I agree on and is his new vid topic is the campers in MW2 Mad . I have it for 360 and PS3 and I dont see how the people can just sit there that long in one spot I would go nuts. (If anyone wants to know why I have it for both is my water cooling system on my 360 power supply went out on me)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 am

Lol good that he's stopped. He actually cannot make any vid which is factual at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:50 am

Last I checked he was killing trees. Where da tree humping hippies at to defend the forest?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 pm

elpressador is a mistake!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Actually, he was joking this entire time, but you need older references to get it. I saw him on the RevFaction channel saying it was a joke, but what really tipped me off were the double-ended jokes that he made. He was only tolling.

Take weebol (no I didn't get this from Zephy, though he did mention it), sure it SOUNDS degrading, but it is actually the name of a toy that "no matter what you do it never falls down", I saw the add flipping through channels.

Last edited by Exodus2021 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
elpressador is a mistake!!
This is true.
Back to top Go down
gamerdude
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and grew up
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:
Actually, he was joking this entire time, but you need older references to get it. I saw him on the RevFaction channel saying it was a joke, but what really tipped me off were the double-ended jokes that he made. He was only tolling.

Take weebol (no I didn't get this from Zephy, though he did mention it), sure it SOUNDS degrading, but it is actually the name of a toy that "no matter what you do it never falls down", I saw the add flipping through channels.

i love that slagan. Weebles wobble but they don't fall down
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 am

All he has been doing is ramming his overweight ass into loose tree stumps. About what you would expect from a senile redneck man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about elpresador this last 2 months   Something about elpresador this last 2 months Empty

Back to top Go down

Something about elpresador this last 2 months
Page 1 of 1