This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.

Go down 
+4
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
II XShogunX II
8 posters
AuthorMessage
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. Empty
PostSubject: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Am I the only person who is extremely hyped for this game? It looks f-ing epic in every way possible. From graphics, to gameplay, to character interaction. I have pre-ordered this sexy bitch and can't wait for it.

The release date in my country is 29 January, however since I have connections I may be able to get my grubby little claws on this game on 22 January when stock arrives at our local BT games. If I can get it early I will post up a short review for you guys so you can be sure it is a winner. If I can't get it early then I am sure you guys will have it by then anyway. I will still post a review though for those on the fence.

Join me on the Mass Effect 2 hypetrain people. Full steam ahead!

There are loads of videos about this game and I am too lazy to post them all. So help me out and throw some Mass Effect 2 videos up guys.

PS. The icing on the cake......NOT ON PS3.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Another awesome Mass Effect 2 video about the adept class.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Im HYPED about Mass Effect 2 DEFINITLY!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

I would be if I completed the first but tbh I'm not an rpg/sci-fi person.... I enjoyed it for a while and now I just cant be bothered to play it when I've got loads of other awesome games.
I reckon I could get back into it eventually and then I would probably love the second xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Wow,I cant wait till i find out whats happening next in the Mass Effect Universe.I wonder what the Reapers will do next scince Sovereign has been destroyed.i wonder what the story will be with the collectors and the Geth.I also cant wait till i find out why Legion is stalking Sheperd.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Ive just pre-ordered my copy.

I hope my Assassins Creed 2 will come soon, keep getting delayed from its sold out.

But i dont think i will have to wait a month for it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 pm

I cant wait for this game. Its my most anticipated next to Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

This is my most anticipated game for 2010. I just finished Mass Effect another 2 times in December all in totally different styles so when i play Mass Effect 2, i have 3 saves to play all with different experiences. That is the true depth of this game, something that no PS3 exclusive has been able to match.

Collectors Edition pre-ordered months ago. Such a shame this game comes out on the first day of school for me.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

this game is my priority im not buying any game till this one comes out
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm

ghost23 wrote:
This is my most anticipated game for 2010. I just finished Mass Effect another 2 times in December all in totally different styles so when i play Mass Effect 2, i have 3 saves to play all with different experiences. That is the true depth of this game, something that no PS3 exclusive has been able to match.

Collectors Edition pre-ordered months ago. Such a shame this game comes out on the first day of school for me.

I know.It comes out on a schoolday for me too.i pray i dont get much homework that night.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I would be if I completed the first but tbh I'm not an rpg/sci-fi person.... I enjoyed it for a while and now I just cant be bothered to play it when I've got loads of other awesome games.
I reckon I could get back into it eventually and then I would probably love the second xD
Feel almost the same way. I got bored as hell with the first one after about a week. That galaxy surfing was annoying as hell & pretty boring, but maybe down the line I'll rent it atleast & if it's fun enough I'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Feel almost the same way. I got bored as hell with the first one after about a week. That galaxy surfing was annoying as hell & pretty boring, but maybe down the line I'll rent it atleast & if it's fun enough I'll buy it.

How far did you get into it?you guys sound like me when i first played mass Effect.Once you get past the 1/4 of the game then it should reel you into the game.Mass Effect is a hard game to get into at first.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 am

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

How far did you get into it?you guys sound like me when i first played mass Effect.Once you get past the 1/4 of the game then it should reel you into the game.Mass Effect is a hard game to get into at first.

I agree. I really didn't appreciate how deep this game was until my second playthrough. The learning curve for this game is fairly long but after you get how it works, it is an amazing game. Mass Effect 2 looks improved in every way.

Also Yvonne Strahovski as Miranda Lawson= hell yeh
I love my fellow Aussies. Yvonne is hot as
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.   Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something MASSive, soon to EFFECT us all.
Page 1 of 1