This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.

Go down 
+11
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
XLuvinFuuX
handkerchief
Master_Chief
lightlamp
Arbiteris
toxicavenger778
Gamestery
II XShogunX II
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. Empty
PostSubject: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 am

So I need to take flak for banning people who you all bellieve are "neutral"? So I need to get shat on by other mods who are supposed to keep this site clean and friendly? I told you, but you would not listen.

I thank Master Chief for bringing this to my attention, as if I didn't know it already.
http://thermos.imageshack.us/img20/9418/36358756.jpg

"Oh no, don't ban her, she is neutral. She just said a few things wrong."

What now?

Every time I ban somebody who is so obviously a Ps3 fanslave in disguise then I get called out by other mods. So I will not even ban this person, because I am not allowed to and it will just get me into crap as usual.

I am not pissed at anyone, I just want people to stop being so blind and to stop being deceived. Sorry if I came across as a douchebag in this post but this just doesn't work for me.

The reason the other name does not show up anymore is because it has been banned and all posts removed.

Thanks Chief.
Back to top Go down
Gamestery

Gamestery

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 am

You really need to get off Fuu's back because TheXboxFaggot was me you idiot.. Me and Fuu are related and we live in the same home together. If i was you, I would close this thread like a good boy you are before you start trouble okay.

Yes, she is neutral.. We both own separate PS3 and Wii's but she has an Xbox 360 too but not me.. If this forum is not a pro Xbox 360 but an Xbox for kids forum then this site wont last very long
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:33 am

Gamestery wrote:
You really need to get off Fuu's back because TheXboxFaggot was me you idiot.. Me and Fuu are related and we live in the same home together. If i was you, I would close this thread like a good boy you are before you start trouble okay.

Yes, she is neutral.. We both own separate PS3 and Wii's but she has an Xbox 360 too but not me.. If this forum is not a pro Xbox 360 but an Xbox for kids forum then this site wont last very long

You poor, sad person.

May the Lord have pity on you.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Gamestery wrote:

Lol.
Your not allowed to troll the forum Fuu.Like Shogun i knew your motives on this site
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
So I need to take flak for banning people who you all bellieve are "neutral"? So I need to get shat on by other mods who are supposed to keep this site clean and friendly? I told you, but you would not listen.

I thank Master Chief for bringing this to my attention, as if I didn't know it already.

What now?

Every time I ban somebody who is so obviously a Ps3 fanslave in disguise then I get called out by other mods. So I will not even ban this person, because I am not allowed to and it will just get me into crap as usual.

I am not pissed at anyone, I just want people to stop being so blind and to stop being deceived. Sorry if I came across as a douchebag in this post but this just doesn't work for me.

The reason the other name does not show up anymore is because it has been banned and all posts removed.

Thanks Chief.

I banned her.Ive been talking to some of the other mods and they support it
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:16 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
II XShogunX II wrote:

What now?

Thanks Chief.

I banned her.Ive been talking to some of the other mods and they support it

Thanks Toxic, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 pm

WTF guys!Gamestery is her brother.Ive even seen him call Fuu her first name on her comments section on youtube.

I told you not to ban her shogun.Sheesh.

You should go no youtube and apologize to her.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
WTF guys!Gamestery is her brother.Ive even seen him call Fuu her first name on her comments section on youtube.

Its her brothers fault then she can take it up with him
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Its her brothers fault then she can take it up with him

Still doesnt mean she should be punished over his actions.

Cmon guys,Fuu has been with us for awhile.Lets face it,If she was a troll,then she definitly would have been banned by now.I mean seriously
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh well im not going to get into this l will just end it with thisThey did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:42 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Oh well im not going to get into this l will just end it with thisThey did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. Facepalm

This isnt a fight.Im just telling you guys made a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Every mod i talked to supported it.
Did you look at the screenshot.Ill post it again

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. 36358756
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Masterchief is supporting Fuu.

IT WAS HER BROTHER WHO MADE THAT ACCOUNT.I just explained it Neutral
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

I talked to MasterChief last night and he supported the ban.
You have no proof that her brother was the one trolling the forum other than her word which i dont believe.
Talk to her about it on Xbox Live.Other than that im sticking with the ban.

Last edited by toxicavenger778 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

I talked to MasterChief last night and he supported the ban.
You have no proof that her brother was the one trolling the forum other that her word which i dont believe.
Talk to her about it on Xbox Live.Other than that im sticking with the ban.

i talked to Masterchief last night and he supported Fuu.Its her BROTHER for crying out loud.Do you want me you a link to there channels?"You cant prove thats her brother"Oh cmon.You got to be kidden me.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

I talked to Fuu on LIVE.Happy now guys?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

I have stuck up for Fuu in the past until Toxic showed me the info I shared with Shogun. I confronted Fuu and she said it was her brother. But later I thought to myself does it matter if it is or not? Because even if it is her brother she knowingly allowed him to troll this forum. So I told Toxic and Shogun that I support the ban. I would rather err in the way of strictness and General MLD has entrusted us to keep this forum clean so I support the ban and I support Toxic and Shogun. This is a forum for 360 fans and only 360 fans. If Shogun, Toxic and myself have to take flak from certain members for keeping this forum clean then so be it.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:16 pm

how do you know that fuu knew at the time that her brother was trolling and even if she did know how is she ment to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm

matrixrory wrote:
how do you know that fuu knew at the time that her brother was trolling.
How do you know that she didnt?
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 pm

ok say she did know what her brother was doing how is she ment to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I have stuck up for Fuu in the past until Toxic showed me the info I shared with Shogun. I confronted Fuu and she said it was her brother. But later I thought to myself does it matter if it is or not? Because even if it is her brother she knowingly allowed him to troll this forum. So I told Toxic and Shogun that I support the ban. I would rather err in the way of strictness and General MLD has entrusted us to keep this forum clean so I support the ban and I support Toxic and Shogun. This is a forum for 360 fans and only 360 fans. If Shogun, Toxic and myself have to take flak from certain members for keeping this forum clean then so be it.

I guess I should be banned now because im a wii fan as much of a 360 fan.

How do you know she knew her bro would do that?And dont say "how do you know she didnt".

Do you guys want me to give links to both Gamestery and Fuu's youtube page?Cause i promise you that they are obviously different.

Keeping this forum clean?How the hell was she dirtying this forum?

You guys cant punish her for her brother's actions.If you beleive that Gamestery(a huge ps3 fantard who calls you bitch,gay ect)is the same person as Fuu then you have issues.

Im telling Fuu that she is allowed back here and she can make another account.If you guys ban her,ill tell MLD and request that he takes your modship away.

Fuu is an XBOX FAN.I KNOW HER ON XBOX LIVE.How much more proof do you guys need?
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

How do you know she knew her bro would do that?And dont say "how do you know she didnt".

Do you guys want me to give links to both Gamestery and Fuu's youtube page?Cause i promise you that they are obviously different.

You guys cant punish her for her brother's actions.If you beleive that Gamestery(a huge ps3 fantard who calls you bitch,gay ect)is the same person as Fuu then you have issues.

Im telling Fuu that she is allowed back here and she can make another account.If you guys ban her,ill tell MLD and request that he takes your modship away.

Fuu is an XBOX FAN.I KNOW HER ON XBOX LIVE.How much more proof do you guys need?

We will have a vote on the issue between all the mods.We work as a team
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

If You guys all vote for fuu being banned then im going to retire from modship.Ive already explained like 10 times how fuu isnt responsible.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

If You guys all vote for fuu being banned then im going to retire from modship.Ive already explained like 10 times how fuu isnt responsible.

I explained that words arent enough evidence.I feel i done the right thing i dont know of a forum that wouldnt have done the same.
If this actually was her brother doing this she has nobody to blame but him
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I explained that words arent enough evidence.I feel i done the right thing i dont know of a forum that wouldnt have done the same.
If this actually was her brother doing this she has nobody to blame but him

Oh yea,want the links to there channels?You want her gamertage?Cmon,how much proof do you need?cause i can give more than words.You guys havnt given ANY solid evidence.

Haha,its funny how you think she can only blame her brother when you blamed her for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. Empty

Back to top Go down

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: