This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.

Go down 
+2
Arbiteris
dreadraptor85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. Empty
PostSubject: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am

His name is Peter Weller. I didn't notice it at 1st but that's him.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 am

I still dont see what is so good about God of War.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Play through the 1st game.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

What,so i can press the same buttons over an over?Nah,id rather play RTS's or shooters
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

You don't push the same buttons over and over, it's similar to Ninja Gaiden. Light attack, Heavy attack, throws, jumping, swimming, magic powers, combos, climbing. All that. pirat
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
You don't push the same buttons over and over, it's similar to Ninja Gaiden. Light attack, Heavy attack, throws, jumping, swimming, magic powers, combos, climbing. All that. pirat

Yea,that what i meant by "whats so special about god of war"
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

Yea,that what i meant by "whats so special about god of war"
"It...has...a...sword...thing".
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:07 pm

If you are referring to the 1st game in the series - The combat is fun and brutal, the environments are awesome, the storyline is interesting, graphics are really good for PS2, puzzle solving is also cool.

(But Ninja Gaiden shits on God of War when it comes to combos. GoW devs need to add more in that category.)
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
If you are referring to the 1st game in the series - The combat is fun and brutal, the environments are awesome, the storyline is interesting, graphics are really good for PS2, puzzle solving is also cool.

(But Ninja Gaiden shits on God of War when it comes to combos. GoW devs need to add more in that category.)

I agree with all of that crap.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

What,so i can press the same buttons over an over?Nah,id rather play RTS's or shooters

yeah I'm not a big gow fan myself. I see why some people enjoy it because the environments are cool, graphics are good and gameplay's pretty addictive but it's not for me really....it sort of gets a little too repetitive & mindless and some of the puzzles aren't even hugely interesting. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
JubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Woah woah woah, it clearly says no ps3 talk is allowed in here. it says talk about other gaming but NOT the ps3 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm

JubJub5721 wrote:
Woah woah woah, it clearly says no ps3 talk is allowed in here. it says talk about other gaming but NOT the ps3 lol

Wow I used to be a PS3 fanboy Razz win lol
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:21 pm

JubJub5721 wrote:

Whats with these people and being buzzkills on these threads?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
JubJub5721 wrote:

Whats with these people and being buzzkills on these threads?

This was back when I was a major PS3 fanboy here to troll Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.   Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude from RoboCop is God of War 3 announcer.
Page 1 of 1