This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your thougts on Kanye West?

Go down 
+6
DeW
nr1012
gigabite7
Zombl337
dreadraptor85
GAMEZILLA_50000
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GAMEZILLA_50000
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAMEZILLA_50000

Your thougts on Kanye West? Empty
PostSubject: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

I'm pretty sure you guys have heard that kanye upstaged Taylor Swift at the VMA's. Yeah Kanye screwed up that's it people are making it sound like he punched her in the face & took her moon man. Even president Obama called him a jackass. He is the most hated man in America right now. I'm not a big Kanye West fan but people need to worry about bigger bad stuff happening around the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/frank.solorzano
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm

He always acts like a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm

I agree people need to worry about more important things, but Kanye West's best songs are remixes from other people music, he has no original talent.
Back to top Go down
gigabite7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gigabite7

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:25 am

if she was black and he was white they would call him raceist. why not call the asshole a raceist
Back to top Go down
nr1012
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 am

Kayne West was a douchebag before this happened and will continue to be one long after this incident.

Last edited by nr1012 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 am

I don't like him Mad
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm

nr1012 wrote:
Kayne West was a douchebag before this happened and will continue to be one long after this incident.

My thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

He has about 5 good songs, and the rest = crap.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:15 pm

well they shouldnt worry bout him i think he is pretty lame
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:03 pm

gigabite7 wrote:
if she was black and he was white they would call him raceist. why not call the asshole a raceist
cause it's not that serious... And it's racist... I agree people need to get over it, and move the hell on. He was drunk... is that a good excuse no, but it explains his actions. people do crazy things when they are drunk. Black, White, spanish or anything. It's not a race thing It's a human nature thing.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:16 pm

lol Kanye West is a faggg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thougts on Kanye West?   Your thougts on Kanye West? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your thougts on Kanye West?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: