This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you guys have against the PS3?

Go down 
+17
ZeInFormer
im-360...xbox360
spartan225
P to tha WHAT
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
Kendo
DemonWolf
*LuvinFuu*
lightlamp
Noel
Troctoid877
dreadraptor85
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Sumguyintheotherside
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumguyintheotherside

What do you guys have against the PS3? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 am

Hi,im a gamer,and I have both the PS3 and XBOX360...I came to this forum,wanting to know what the meaning of all this hate is...I wanna know,what do you guys hate so much about the PS3? And what is this rivalry you and the PS3Fanboys are forming with each other? What is the reason for this "Console War"? I just think,us gamers should just play the consoles we prefer,and I don't see a reason for all this "war".So can I please get some answers?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 am

I personally don't have that much against the PS3, its those fuking youtube PS3 fanboys that i hate. The ones like Elpresador, Truth, that fat guy kendo is fighting etc.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 am

PS3 fanboys are the worst scum on the internet and the lowest forms of life on this planet.

We Xbox fans were happy enjoying our Xbox 360s in silence untill PS3 fanboys starting making videos about how the 360 sucks and only poor losers who can't afford overpriced PS3s play it.

We got tired of their douchebagery and started arguing pack proving them to be haters and they continue to refuse to let people enjoy thier beloved 360 games. In fact they don't even want you to own multiple consoles, they only want PS3. They want Sony to be a monopoly.

I can't stand PS3 fanboys for the same reason I can't stand Apple fanboys. They are elitist opinion police scum and the world would be a better place without their fascist brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
PS3 fanboys are the worst scum on the internet and the lowest forms of life on this planet.

We Xbox fans were happy enjoying our Xbox 360s in silence untill PS3 fanboys starting making videos about how the 360 sucks and only poor losers who can't afford overpriced PS3s play it.

We got tired of their douchebagery and started arguing pack proving them to be haters and they continue to refuse to let people enjoy thier beloved 360 games. In fact they don't even want you to own multiple consoles, they only want PS3. They want Sony to be a monopoly.

I can't stand PS3 fanboys for the same reason I can't stand Apple fanboys. They are elitist opinion police scum and the world would be a better place without their fascist brotherhood.
I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Troctoid877

Troctoid877

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I heard that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 am

Troctoid877 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I heard that Very Happy
I agree
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

Any particular reason why the OP is banned?
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:31 pm

I personally love the PS3 because i grew up playing Playstation games but many people in this forum say that they just dont like the PS3 fanboys and i agree with them. Like Elpressador just came out of no where saying these biased opinions about the Xbox 360 and create a cult called the Trey Brotherhood is joke. Thats how PS3 fans got there brains rotten because of Elpressador with his Trey for life quote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Any particular reason why the OP is banned?

No idea. I didn't do it but it's probably coz this is a fanboy forum and if this guy just came to argue with us hes better off gone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

I hate them because first of all they whine and bitch about the smallest things. When a game goes multiplat they whine and bitch and start petitions about it. It saddens me, but when Xbox fanboys/gamers see their games go multiplat they do not complain, they just shrug it off. That is why I hate PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I 110% agree.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Sumguyintheotherside wrote:
Hi,im a gamer,and I have both the PS3 and XBOX360...I came to this forum,wanting to know what the meaning of all this hate is...I wanna know,what do you guys hate so much about the PS3? And what is this rivalry you and the PS3Fanboys are forming with each other? What is the reason for this "Console War"? I just think,us gamers should just play the consoles we prefer,and I don't see a reason for all this "war".So can I please get some answers?
thats right GAMERS should and does. fanboys should but doesnt

Last edited by Lt Xplosi on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I 110% agree.
i agree as well
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:05 pm

I have nothing against the PS3, i own one.

I just love how butt hurt the fan boys make them self look.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Sumguyintheotherside wrote:
We dont have anything against it we just dislike its fanboys
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm

i like my ps3 but the fanboys are just funny to watch getting owned
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:56 am

I enjoy my PS3 for games like Warhawk, Resistance, Heavenly Sword and a couple more titles, but I prefer the 360 anyday. I hate the PS3 for the fanboys obviously since they're very annoying, but they're nowhere near as bad as PC elitists...FPS/RTS DONT WORK ON CONSOLES, YOU CAN PLAY ON MAXED SETTINGS, WHY BUY CONSOLES WHEN YOU CAN BUILD UR OWN COMPUTER?, HALF-LIFE IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER FUCK EVERY OTHER GAME!, WE GOT MODS, etc...I think I stated my point.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Nothing, I just hate flaming PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I personally don't have that much against the PS3, its those fuking youtube PS3 fanboys that i hate. The ones like Elpresador, Truth, that fat guy kendo is fighting etc.

Yup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 pm

me... im no fanboy. i just watch videos on youtube like elpresador and mld. i personaly think that elpresador isnt a fanboy coz he was the only guy on youtube that defended the ps3 when the ps3 fanboys had no power over 360 fanboys. he even said it on his first vids "I do this for entertainment".

But overall i play my games for fun. I enjoy them and really. i dont give a sh!t bout which game gets a higher score. I've been a gamer since the age of 5 and i always will be. To me it's "More Gaming - Less Hating"
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am

I have nothing against the Ps3, or the 360 for that matter. Im comfortable playing my games where I want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys have against the PS3?   What do you guys have against the PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys have against the PS3?
Page 1 of 1