This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"

Go down 
+4
343_Guilty_Spark
thejedi360
DemonWolf
Pein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" Empty
PostSubject: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

i received a messege from some guy named NathanDrake37 here it is.."hello,i want to debate here,i only want to debate,i only have a ps3,but i dont have a 360,and im not here to bash it,i think the ps3 is the better console,but that doesnt make i hate the 360,i think we should debate here like civilized people,and i think it should be fair that a ps3 disccusion should be here.there is already one at playstationuniversity and consolewar.ning.com.ps3 fans and 360 are debating there fairly and i think there should be a ps3 discussion here too,please dont ban me and i espect great debate from you guys here" i dont know what to say,but he maybe has a point,but i still dont know why he sent me that long messege to me?? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm

lol this isn't a place for debating. It's just a place for friendly discussion. Check with the other mods but I don't think this Nathandrake37 guy is gonna last long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lol this isn't a place for debating. It's just a place for friendly discussion. Check with the other mods but I don't think this Nathandrake37 guy is gonna last long.
i checked..he is banned just as he posted the messege. i was "wow that was fast"
Back to top Go down
thejedi360

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm

whats to debate? if some like a console so what thats there choice, why go thru the trouble to debate someones choice. every "debate" with the ps3,360, & wii end up in some big arguement anyway. Be happy with the choice you made I am if the ps3 is for you cool enjoy it. the 360 works for me.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm

To PS3 fantards "I just want to debate" means "I just want to argue that the PS3 is the bestest thing since sliced bread and convince you that owning g a Xbox 360 is stupid stupid stupid. Why don't you guys just listen to reason on this and buy a God, I mean PS3?"

I'm getting tired of dealing with these PS3 fantards who think if they say they just want to debate that we will let them troll here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

omg this is really pissing me off with these debates
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:32 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
To PS3 fantards "I just want to debate" means "I just want to argue that the PS3 is the bestest thing since sliced bread and convince you that owning g a Xbox 360 is stupid stupid stupid. Why don't you guys just listen to reason on this and buy a God, I mean PS3?"

I'm getting tired of dealing with these PS3 fantards who think if they say they just want to debate that we will let them troll here.
QFT I totally agree. If these PS3 fantards want to "debate" aka convert people to the PS3 then let them go to a multiplatform forum with their bs.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm

i'll say it once again..these guys need to take a chill pill
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"   wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate" Empty

Back to top Go down

wow "Please Dont Ban,i only want to debate"
Page 1 of 1