This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
joe11
Static103
Master_Chief
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) Empty
PostSubject: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 pm

jesus christ..i just argued with some moron about mass effect 2.he said "it sucks,its a retarded game with stupid aliens and the story is about abduction (typical alien movie),it has 2 discs haha you have to change discs..while on the ps3 you dont have to change discs,you fail and all the republic can suck my nuts.enjoy that gay game while i play MAG=a better game than that retarded rpg,dragon age sucked,so does bioware,more like bioshit" after that i made a LOOOOONG ass FACEPALM..
I responded like this "you think MAG is better? no wonder it has 77 on metacritic,im not saying MAG sucks,but its not better than mass effect 2,at all,you think its just aliens and abduction..YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME YOU MORON...change the discs? WTF,unless your a fat slob who cant get up to change the discs,so stfu and keep playing the average MAG,while i enjoy mass effect 2..bioware sucks? WTF,they are one of the best company for video games,they made dozens of awesome rpg,you just dont like rpg,which you are a sad slob who will play a average multiplayer only shooter,gtfo and stop being a cunt like many truthsettingusensetive troll you are" after that.. he only said "i am playing it on my pc,so you fail" i responded back "but its not on ps3,but wait a minute,you said the game sucks,but your playing it?? what a hypocritic asshole you are,you just got self-owned,sensetive troll" after that he only said "bb--but it sucks,i downloaded from steam and i dont play it anymore" i responded back "so you did played it,and your acting ignorant that you deleted it,whats the point of downloading,installing,but then you deleted it?? go cry to gaysettingusensetive page,you homo" after that he didnt responded..i guess i showed him lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm

LMAO Theyre just pissed off because its not on PS3. Instead they get stuck with a single A failure called MAG.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO Theyre just pissed off because its not on PS3. Instead they get stuck with a single A failure called MAG.
he got self-owned,first he said,it sucks,but he played it on the pc,i never guessed the ps3 fanboys are retarded like this
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
he got self-owned,first he said,it sucks,but he played it on the pc,i never guessed the ps3 fanboys are retarded like this

they need to get this in their heads "Less Hating - More Gaming"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Static103 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

you will never know what they are gonna say..especially the truthsettingusensetive trolls
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:54 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
jesus christ..i just argued with some moron about mass effect 2.he said "it sucks,its a retarded game with stupid aliens and the story is about abduction (typical alien movie),it has 2 discs haha you have to change discs..while on the ps3 you dont have to change discs,you fail and all the republic can suck my nuts.enjoy that gay game while i play MAG=a better game than that retarded rpg,dragon age sucked,so does bioware,more like bioshit" after that i made a LOOOOONG ass FACEPALM..
I responded like this "you think MAG is better? no wonder it has 77 on metacritic,im not saying MAG sucks,but its not better than mass effect 2,at all,you think its just aliens and abduction..YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME YOU MORON...change the discs? WTF,unless your a fat slob who cant get up to change the discs,so stfu and keep playing the average MAG,while i enjoy mass effect 2..bioware sucks? WTF,they are one of the best company for video games,they made dozens of awesome rpg,you just dont like rpg,which you are a sad slob who will play a average multiplayer only shooter,gtfo and stop being a cunt like many truthsettingusensetive troll you are" after that.. he only said "i am playing it on my pc,so you fail" i responded back "but its not on ps3,but wait a minute,you said the game sucks,but your playing it?? what a hypocritic asshole you are,you just got self-owned,sensetive troll" after that he only said "bb--but it sucks,i downloaded from steam and i dont play it anymore" i responded back "so you did played it,and your acting ignorant that you deleted it,whats the point of downloading,installing,but then you deleted it?? go cry to gaysettingusensetive page,you homo" after that he didnt responded..i guess i showed him lol
wow u competently owned this ps3 fantard cunt
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Static103 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

you will never know what they are gonna say..especially the truthsettingusensetive trolls

really i dono what's up with truthsettingufree. He just never stops his little fanboy vids. He's well spoken but he doesnt come up with a good point at all
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Hey dude, nice one! Razz You seriously pwned him so much. I'm proud of you xD lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Hey dude, nice one! Razz You seriously pwned him so much. I'm proud of you xD lol
rofl thanks man..i had to do it,i just typed a comment at the mass effect 2 trailer saying "its a amazing game,a great game for the 360 libary,something that ps3 is missing,but its ok" then the butthurt troll attacked me..what a wimp
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Can someone say jealous?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Even for a PS3 fantard,its stupid to say ME2 sucks.Cause its 100% OBVIOUS that there wrong from the praise ME2 is getting.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am

i hate it when they say ME2 isnt a 360 exclusive well it's a xbox 360 and pc exclusive it aint on ps3 you play it on pc and your away from your ps3 your playing it other than your ps3.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 am

I find it hilarious that when 360 has an exclusive, all PS3 fanboys dismiss it like it is utter shit. But when these games eventually get announced for the PS3, they all of a sudden treat it god-like.

Jealously at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 am

ghost23 wrote:
I find it hilarious that when 360 has an exclusive, all PS3 fanboys dismiss it like it is utter shit. But when these games eventually get announced for the PS3, they all of a sudden treat it god-like.

Jealously at its finest.
there are people who dont like the games even if they are announced for the ps3,trust me i know,but they are still hypocrites like you said
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 am

ghost23 wrote:
Heres an example of that. Remember how the PS3 fanboys were bashing on GTA and GTA DLC? Look at their comments now to this bit of news.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/2010/01/29/2861/grand_theft_auto_episodes_from_liberty_city_coming_to_playstation_3_and_pc
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Heres an example of that. Remember how the PS3 fanboys were bashing on GTA and GTA DLC? Look at their comments now to this bit of news.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/2010/01/29/2861/grand_theft_auto_episodes_from_liberty_city_coming_to_playstation_3_and_pc
It was eventually going to go multiplatform rockstar are just a multiplatform company still proves that we are first class gamers though
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
It was eventually going to go multiplatform rockstar are just a multiplatform company still proves that we are first class gamers though
Very true.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:21 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Jealously at its finest.
there are people who dont like the games even if they are announced for the ps3,trust me i know,but they are still hypocrites like you said

I understand that. But there are also fantards who hate games just purely because they are on the 360 and they dont get to play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)   PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument) Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 FANBOYS ARE PISSING ME OFF!! (Mass Effect 2 Argument)
Page 1 of 1