This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???

Go down 
+2
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? Empty
PostSubject: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Basically, I said 360 has more games.
A guy said Ps3 has more exclusives.
Then I said "yes it does".
And then he said:
"You know why what you said is stupid? because the games you said had to be more than PS3's would have to be exclusive to the xbox...and then you said "I know the PS3 has more exclusive" you just owned yourself...if xbox were to have 300 more games than PS3 that means they would have to be exclusives...but if PS3 has more exclusives than xbox that would mean the xbox has less mesga than PS3...ignorance is bliss...please think about what you say before your made out to be a fool"

LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 pm

LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? Stupidity_mot
Back to top Go down
Darkfenix
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm

either you explained it wrong.. or you two just had the dumbest conversation in the history of man. i am so lost right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Ohh wait, here's the funny bit....

After he said that last thing, I said:

"lol sorry but I don't call Xbox 360/Pc cross platform games: Exclusives.
They're still cross plats but ok, I'll call them exclusives* and in that case, you've helped me own you because now I can say 360 has more and better exclusives than ps3 (altho it makes no difference, a game is still a game)."

*because he said himself that if the 360 has more games than ps3, which it does, then they must be exclusives.

And then.. he said:

"Just because a game is on 360 and PC doesnt make it an exclusive fanboy, now you sound like dumbass GeneralMLD, desperate to claim games as exclusive to xbox just because he knows theres pretty much nothing on it but Halo and Forza....and nice way to change the subject, bringing in PC ports as xbox exclusives....takes true desperation to make a jackass move like that and still don't put your point across..i dont even think theres 300 games in 360 library"

HA!!!!
Omg not only is he ignorant but VERY hypocritical.....actually nah just plain ignorant.

He made a point. When I levelled with him, he took it back!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Darkfenix wrote:
either you explained it wrong.. or you two just had the dumbest conversation in the history of man. i am so lost right now.

What's there to explain that I did "wrong"?

And yeah it was the dumbest conversation in the history of anything, thanks to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nm5PQI8iTk

lol check out the comments, its really funny xD
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 am

daveMastaKill wrote:

LMMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:

ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
prince32
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
prince32

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???   LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys??? Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL! Now the exclusive argument doesn't matter to ps3 fanboys???
Page 1 of 1