This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LA noire now multiplat

Go down 
+7
Master_Chief
ghost23
lightlamp
DemonWolf
Stoney
ps3killa
im-360...xbox360
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

LA noire now multiplat Empty
PostSubject: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 pm

who cares that game will suck anyway
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:42 pm

ps3killa wrote:
who cares that game will suck anyway

PS3 fanboys thats who.
Back to top Go down
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

actually i heard several ps3 fanboys claiming this game would fail. its on;y agent that their hyping
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:48 pm

ps3killa wrote:
actually i heard several ps3 fanboys claiming this game would fail. its on;y agent that their hyping

Its been published by Rockstar. Any ways Agent will make its way to the 360 and will be superior, like most multi plats.
Back to top Go down
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

i hope so.
Back to top Go down
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:50 pm

lol i even remember this topic on the fagstationuniversity saying they wouldn't be surprised if agent came on to the 360
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Ah the poor bastards. Will they have any exclusive game?
Agent will most likely become multiplatform....though I can't say I'm that interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Ah the poor bastards.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Seriously the amount of exclusives we are stealing is ridiculas
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:06 pm

LOL. Another exclusive taken. Can't wait to see the butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

ghost23 wrote:
LOL. Another exclusive taken. Can't wait to see the butthurt.
PS3 fanboys will just pretend that they never wanted it anyway. Kind of like Sonys new slogan - Make believe.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm

agent it next
Back to top Go down
sandman83
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sandman83

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 am

I knew that this game went multi-plat late 2009. Well any way, this game will only appeal to those who enjoy mysteries anyway. And I for one, will be checking this game out. Just because a game doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean you have to rat on it.

I'm not sure if some of you guys noticed this. a lot of the same things that were being said, during the last generation is repeating itself.

I'm sorry to break this to you, Sony owns the rights to Agent (correction they own the exclusive rights to agent), oh well. And if you guys haven't noticed this, Microsoft likes to pay off developers to release once PS3 exclusive to the 360. In my opinion I don't think its right. Besides you can't have it your way, all the time. And this goes for stupid ps3 fanboys as well.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 am

sandman83 wrote:
Microsoft likes to pay off developers to release once PS3 exclusive to the 360. In my opinion I don't think its right.
Do you have a link to a credible source that proves this?
Back to top Go down
sandman83
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sandman83

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 am

Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:
Microsoft likes to pay off developers to release once PS3 exclusive to the 360. In my opinion I don't think its right.

It's really hard to prove it since its based on speculation. but can you explain how FF13 and L.A Noir made there way to the 360, when they were slated for the ps3 originally.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 am

sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:

It's really hard to prove it since its based on speculation.
Yeah, thats what I thought. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
sandman83
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sandman83

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:07 am

Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:

Well I'm glad were on a agreement.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 am

sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:

but can you explain how FF13 and L.A Noir made there way to the 360, when they were slated for the ps3 originally.
Because games tend to sell better on 360 than they do on PS3 combine that with development costs and not wanting to leave all that money on the table from 360 software sales. . Who knows? But you dont know either. So once again we are back to speculation and conjecture which is really all your entire post was based on now that we broke it down.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 am

sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:

Well I'm glad were on a agreement.
Me too. lol
Back to top Go down
sandman83
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sandman83

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 am

To be honest, I want as many people to enjoy these games. Being a PS3 owner (for the time being), I'm getting really tired with all of the PS3 fanboy hypocrites, if you know what I mean. Why can't people just shut and play their games, and let others enjoy the games that were once their system.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

sandman83 wrote:
To be honest, I want as many people to enjoy these games. Being a PS3 owner (for the time being), I'm getting really tired with all of the PS3 fanboy hypocrites, if you know what I mean. Why can't people just shut and play their games, and let others enjoy the games that were once their system.
I agree. Despite the fact that 360 is my preferred console I dont hate the PS3. I hate the PS3 fanboys. And I hate them because they are self appointed opinion police. And theyre insecure crybabies who want to shove their console preference down our throats and want everybody including the gaming press and game reviewers to worship the PS3 like it was a deity just like they do. PS3 fanboys are the pariahs of gaming.
Back to top Go down
sandman83
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sandman83

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 am

Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:
I agree. Despite the fact that 360 is my preferred console I dont hate the PS3. I hate the PS3 fanboys. And I hate them because they are self appointed opinion police. And theyre insecure crybabies who want to shove their console preference down our throats and want everybody including the gaming press and game reviewers to worship the PS3 like it was a deity just like they do. PS3 fanboys are the pariahs of gaming.

Whats your opinion on the 360 fanboy hypocrites. Do you see them in the same light as the PS3 fanboys or in another. If you want, can you think you can help me with a rant I'm conjuring up. Its based on the stupidity and hypocritical nature of the hardcore PS3/360 fanboy contingency.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 am

sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:

Whats your opinion on the 360 fanboy hypocrites. Do you see them in the same light as the PS3 fanboys or in another.
I dont like any type of hypocrisy but the majority of 360 fanboys at least give credit where credit is due. But PS3 fanboys dump on any game that is 360 exclusive and not on their system. Unless of course it comes to their system then suddenly its great. I've been on many forums and at least most 360 fanboys just seem content and happy with their system while insecure PS3 fanboys are always trying to tell us that our system sucks while theirs is the god console. Most 360 fanboys I see that are saying stuff are saying it because they have been provoked and are tired of hearing crap from PS3 fanboys all over the internet.
Back to top Go down
sandman83
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
sandman83

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 am

Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
sandman83 wrote:

Whats your opinion on the 360 fanboy hypocrites. Do you see them in the same light as the PS3 fanboys or in another.
I dont like any type of hypocrisy but the majority of 360 fanboys at least give credit where credit is due. But PS3 fanboys dump on any game that is 360 exclusive and not on their system. Unless of course it comes to their system then suddenly its great. I've been on many forums and at least most 360 fanboys just seem content and happy with their system while PS3 fanboys are always trying to tell us that our system sucks while theirs is a god console. Most 360 fanboys I see that are saying stuff are saying because they have been provoked and are tired of hearing crap from PS3 fanboys all over the internet.

Ah, I see what you saying, in that case, would it possible that you could help me redirect my rant towards the PS3 fanboys instead. I have only small section on them. Here's a small snippet.

Quote :
First of all, will you stupid ignorant ps3 fanboys need to stop attacking SolidRev. Why should it matter to you retards if he prefers to plays games on another system. There is absolutely no reason for harping on him for that, or any other people for that matter. If he or others don't like the games or systems you like (and this goes for everybody else) keep your trap hole shut. I'm getting sick and tired of reading those stupid comments of you bastards attacking him, and others for not liking your favorite game or preferred system. Its completely unnecessary. Solid, I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone of your vids, they were smart and funny. I especially enjoyed the poontang blocking vids. They were awesome.

Here's another section, but its rather general.

Quote :
This goes for all gamers. Stop relying on scores that are given out by gaming magazines, that are online, printed, and on TV. For one, I think that judging a game by “its” score is udderly pointless, its like judging a book by its cover. That, basing your opinion on someones elses, doesn't make your opinion valid, no matter how loud you speak. Its still pointless. For one, how the hell are you going to know if your going to like the game or not, if you haven't tried it out.

I'm going to be setting up separate post for this. This way anyone can dig in. Heck I'll even have MLD have the honors of reading it one of his vlogs. That's if he up to it, but he has to say it fluidly and with passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA noire now multiplat   LA noire now multiplat Empty

Back to top Go down

LA noire now multiplat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next