This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bioshock 2 IGN Review

Go down 
+6
DustinDutRank
343_Guilty_Spark
360WNED
daveMastaKill
Noelol
Pein
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Bioshock 2 IGN Review Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 pm

im a bit dissapointd but heres the vid
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

I was disappointed too
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't see the reason why both of you are dissapointed with the vid. I mean cmo'n the only thing that by the looks drop the rating to 9.1 was that we already know Rapture, which makes the games loose somehow that "mysterious" feeling. That usually happens in this type of games. For example the F.E.A.R 2 got even a worse score than Bioshock 2. It drop from 9.2 to 8.1.
And its still a kickass game, so its more than normal that this happened.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Hmmm Seems like it should have been DLC. Like a side story or something. Not a full $60 game. Just my opinion based off of what I've seen. I wasn't as huge a fan of the first one as everyone else so I guess my opinion isn't worth much.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

360WNED wrote:
Hmmm Seems like it should have been DLC. Like a side story or something. Not a full $60 game. Just my opinion based off of what I've seen. I wasn't as huge a fan of the first one as everyone else so I guess my opinion isn't worth much.

I love the first one and this is a continuation of the story with an even bigger campaign and a new multiplayer mode. Sounds like a sequel to me. ODST was a side story, this is a full sequel. Besides 9.1 is a very good score. Why do people go nuts over decimal points?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Bioshock 2 was supposed to be a prequel, but only the multiplayer is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

IGN is highly biased and opinionated. They don't hide it well.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:13 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
360WNED wrote:

I love the first one and this is a continuation of the story with an even bigger campaign and a new multiplayer mode. Sounds like a sequel to me. ODST was a side story, this is a full sequel. Besides 9.1 is a very good score. Why do people go nuts over decimal points?
i think the problem is bioshock 1 got 9.8 or 9.7 (i dont remember) and this one got 9.1,its a big difference
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
360WNED wrote:

love your post count 1111
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
360WNED wrote:

love your post count 1111
LMAO
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
360WNED wrote:

I said that because alot of the places are being reused. I know there are new spot's, but for the most part I'm sure it will be the same Rapture. (Not that it shouldn't be) Also even though the multiplayer adds a little something. We all know it will be forgotten like the MP in Prey. Give it a good 6 months if that. It will never be a COD or Halo. Not saying it has to be just saying the MP is nice, but in no way should be a driving force in owning it. Get where I'm going? Confusing I know.

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
360WNED wrote:

i think the problem is bioshock 1 got 9.8 or 9.7 (i dont remember) and this one got 9.1,its a big difference
I don't know why people trip either. An A is an A regardless if it's a 92% or a 99%. People are way too petty.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Ah well, I don't own the first so I don't really know what to say xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

wat's wrong with the review
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 pm

I dont see what's wrong with this review.It gave the game a 9.1 which is very good.

Bioshock doesnt interest me so i honestly dont care what it get's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2 IGN Review   Bioshock 2 IGN Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Bioshock 2 IGN Review
Page 1 of 1