This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo

Go down 
+5
lightlamp
handkerchief
Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Captain Emp
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

kendo forget the troll bbc and move on. you';; have ur girl sooner and later. also don't go to yahoo and talk to personal
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Only on Teh Internetz!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:44 am

Arbiteris wrote:
I just stumbled on a comment Kendo left on the hater channel.Here it is....

"Fuck you. I WILL KILL YOU!"

Yup,kendo has definitly changed(sarcasm).

No offense kendo,i have nothing against you.just want to point this out

Oh yes,i also found him saying this to the Hater

"My account will be closed when you are found and killed."

You can't blame him for wanting to kill the troll. And anyway, he's not the only one who wants the troll dead
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 pm

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

You can't blame him for wanting to kill the troll. And anyway, he's not the only one who wants the troll dead

Funiest quote of the day

"You cant blame him for wanting to kill a troll"

It's horrible to want to kill ANYONE.

It's just like me saying i want to kill every PS3 fanboy out there.

Do you honestly think it's okay to want to kill someone?Be Honest.Cause i know you dont beleive what you just said.

oh your right.You want that troll dead also.My bad.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Funiest quote of the day

"You cant blame him for wanting to kill a troll"

It's horrible to want to kill ANYONE.

It's just like me saying i want to kill every PS3 fanboy out there.

Do you honestly think it's okay to want to kill someone?Be Honest.Cause i know you dont beleive what you just said.

oh your right.You want that troll dead also.My bad.

you're right, idk what came over me
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm

i'm just saying that I understand why Kendo would be angry, and he might...errm... be a little rash over this.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 pm

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
i'm just saying that I understand why Kendo would be angry, and he might...errm... be a little rash over this.

H eshouldnt be angry.It's the internet and most importantly,YOUTUBE.You should expect troll's and bashing.If kendo doesnt like it,then he shouldnt go on youtube.Plain and simple.

i recive bashing too.

if i got a troll/hater account that was created just to troll and hate on me,i will be happy,Not mad.Cause i just caused someone to act like a moron.I win.It's not something that you should be angry about.

Last edited by Arbiteris on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:

H eshouldnt be angry.It's the internet and most importantly,YOUTUBE.You should expect troll's and bashing.If kendo doesnt like it,then he shouldnt go on youtube.Plain and simple.

i recivebashing too.

if i got a troll/hater account that was created just to troll and hate on me,i will be happy,Not mad.Cause i just caused someone to act like a moron.I win.It's not something that you should be angry about.

good point
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Didnt Kendo criticize some guy that said everyone here should die? I guess Kendo is no better than that guy.
He's upset over a troll account? When I got hacked, KENDO made a troll account of me and told people it was me. Kinda hypocritical, no?
And I STILL dont see why Kendo follows LightSpeedBlast. Kendo's mom tells him to do something, but just yells at her (Just like in the video on my archive account "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO GO LOOK"), but when LightSpeedBlast says to do something (like advertise his site) Kendo does it without a second thought. LightSpeedBlast is a BABY FUR as well. >_> Found one of his accounts on a diaper wearing site. lol!

Last edited by Jamin on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Jamin wrote:
Didnt Kendo criticize some guy that said everyone here should die?
He's upset over a troll account? When I got hacked KENDO made a troll account of me and told people it was me. Kinda hypocritical, no? and I STILL dont see why Kendo follows LightSpeedBlast. Kendo's mom tells him to do something, he just yells at her, but when LightSpeedBlast says to do something (like advertise his site) Kendo does it without a second thought. LightSpeedBlast is a BABY FUR as well. >_> Found one of his accounts on a diaper wearing site.

I personally agree'd with your vid's about Kendo.Everything you said made sense.I dont think his parent's even acknowledged what you said.

but id appreciate it if you dont go bashing Kendo here.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Jamin wrote:
Didnt Kendo criticize some guy that said everyone here should die? I guess Kendo is no better than that guy.
He's upset over a troll account? When I got hacked, KENDO made a troll account of me and told people it was me. Kinda hypocritical, no?
And I STILL dont see why Kendo follows LightSpeedBlast. Kendo's mom tells him to do something, but just yells at her (Just like in the video on my archive account "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO GO LOOK"), but when LightSpeedBlast says to do something (like advertise his site) Kendo does it without a second thought. LightSpeedBlast is a BABY FUR as well. >_> Found one of his accounts on a diaper wearing site. lol!

WTF is up these vids....Could you please post them? bounce
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Jamin wrote:

Firstly, Jamin, I would like to welcome you to the XBOX Republic. I hope you have a good stay here
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Jamin wrote:

Secondly... with the greatest of respect... I realise Kendo has his faults, but you would agree that the guy who is trolling him is scum, wouldn't you?
I haven't ever witnessed someone actively going out of their way to cyberbully others.. until i met the guy who was trolling Kendo
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Jamin wrote:
I guess you heard of me making a troll account. It was not on Youtube it was on Yahoo! Answers, I even had the name as "BBC Troll". So I did not expect people to take it serious. Though that account is now gone. Though I no longer use Yahoo. I did not make a troll account of you on Youtube. Why do I follow LightSpeedBlast? Because he is hilarious. The only reason I deleted my videos was because I did not want that troll to steal them, like he did. Oh btw, welcome to the Xbox Republic forum. Wait yells at her, I was yelling because she was in the other room. Cant really remember actually if she was, I forget. But who can remember stuff like that?

PS I always do what my mom asks, I was just in the middle of making a video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Welcome Jamin, BTW i know who you are Smile

I do like you videos, especially the customers videos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

i can't truce kendo sometimes
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Hes BBC
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Hes BBC
Am I the only one who knew who that guy was just by looking at his name?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Kendo wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Hes BBC
Nope i did to
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Hes BBC
Nope i did to

Who didnt? It sais it on his youtube page on the top...
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Hes BBC
Nope i did to

Who didnt? It sais it on his youtube page on the top...
Though I wonder why he has a picture of some guy from Monsters Inc.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm

I looked at his IP when he joined.he has been banned several time's
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
How many Emails does one guy have? I only have about three. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Shokio has the same IP as BBC....
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Shokio has the same IP as BBC....
Really. I am sure Shokio said that him and BBC have different computers (BBC's is an HD computer, Shokio's is a standard computer).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo   General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Opinions on the guy trolling Kendo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next