This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's up with Kendo?

Go down 
+17
Noelol
arnt god of war
ghost23
DemonWolf
Lt Xplosi
Polimar
Bluenose
Kendo
day walker
popjack88
handkerchief
IcyMeteor
Arbiteris
Stoney
Pein
Blixtstorm
ZeInFormer
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

What's up with Kendo? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Why's everyone hating on him? I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 pm

The pure lack of self knowledge...

And for wanting to kill every couple, just because he didnt get a girl.

AND THESE BLOODY TOPICS EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!

I dont hate him, but still... I just think he is weird...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The pure lack of self knowledge...

And for wanting to kill every couple, just because he didnt get a girl.

AND THESE BLOODY TOPICS EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!

I dont hate him, but still... I just think he is weird...
yeah i agree..he makes pointless topics..about stuff that we don't care and the sad thing is..what bbc said in his videos..i dont hate him,i still think he is a cool dude when it comes to console wars.but other than that..he needs a bit help from his parents,just saying
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm

I didnt know who he was and why he was being hated on....until I saw the vids that BBC did on him.

A little odd and types some wierd stuff at times.

I dont know the guy so I cant judge.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm

No one here hates him

There are many reasons Kendo gets hated in general,but he gets "Hated" here because of the stupid,annoying,horrible,pathetic,pointless,attention wanting and weird Threads....

Though he didnt annoy me close as much as Emp,emp was the master of annoying,no offense of course.

Ughh,I remember Emps Constant "I love you"/Feminin posts.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 pm

his random vids annoy me too theres a diffrence between random vids and random bullshit vids I think he just makes those videos juist to say he made a video
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Ughh,I remember Emps Constant "I love you"/Feminin posts.

oh please dont remind me
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 am

LoL i remembered thee time fuu was still here she was like a mother to kendo Laughing
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 pm

popjack88 wrote:
LoL i remembered thee time fuu was still here she was like a mother to kendo Laughing
Good times. Good times
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:38 pm

I am sure everyone has explained it. Oh and LightSpeedBlast does also think my posts are also terrible (along with being a big Microsoft fan), if he was not a troll (and rude) he would probably be a better Republic member than myself. Btw I have prepared for you guys that you would mention Yahoo! Answers, but type in Inuboy into Google, and try and find my Answers profile (Heeheehee, no one has any proof besides those videos now). So now I am just a Republic member. Which also gets me hate (for some odd reason), not only that but I even get hate for doing absolutely NOTHING now. I am not sure why people have to hate now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm

day walker wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
Good times. Good times

When did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
day walker wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
Good times. Good times

When did that happen?
I was wondering the same thing. I never remembered LuvinFuu as mother-like, will someone explain to me their reasoning for thinking this (though she is a cool person)?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 pm

lol kendo dont let blix get you down hes naturally an asshole XD (right blix lol! )
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Bluenose wrote:
lol kendo dont let blix get you down hes naturally an asshole XD (right blix lol! )
I do not let him get me down. Only person here who can get me down would probably be MLD.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 am

Kendo wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
day walker wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
Good times. Good times

When did that happen?
I was wondering the same thing. I never remembered LuvinFuu as mother-like, will someone explain to me their reasoning for thinking this (though she is a cool person)?

LOL you people are getting old . I remember kendo asking about different things like problems and other stuff ......... and Fuu would always answer you in a guiding and weirdly mother like way. Never Mind IF you forgot already.
Back to top Go down
Polimar

Polimar

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 am

Fuu is a boss, that's why she gave advice
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 am

Fuu was a Kung-Fu Panda. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 am

Kendo wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
I do not let him get me down. Only person here who can get me down would probably be MLD.
why? mld is not that special he knows his stuff and is probaly one of the best at that otherwise he is just like us
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
why? mld is not that special he knows his stuff and is probaly one of the best at that otherwise he is just like us
Why? Because MLD is perhaps the coolest person on Youtube (along with BLACKB0ND of course). Lol.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 am

Kendo wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
Why? Because MLD is perhaps the coolest person on Youtube (along with BLACKB0ND of course). Lol.

He is just a regular person like yo..... and I... Scrap that...

He is just a regular guy, the only reason why you would think he is great is the fact that he talks about the Xbox360, even if its clear that you (Kendo) isnt a fan of the system. You dont play it, I guess you little brother beats the shit out of you everytime you want to play Razz.

Kendo =/= a 360 Gamer (or gamer what so ever)

Kendo = Inuyasha fanboy, only here because of "protection".
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 pm

kendo, mld isnt a god
he just know his stuff and knows how to debate he is a regular guy as blix said
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

He is just a regular person like yo..... and I... Scrap that...

He is just a regular guy, the only reason why you would think he is great is the fact that he talks about the Xbox360, even if its clear that you (Kendo) isnt a fan of the system. You dont play it, I guess you little brother beats the shit out of you everytime you want to play Razz.

Kendo =/= a 360 Gamer (or gamer what so ever)

Kendo = Inuyasha fanboy, only here because of "protection".
Haven't we debated about this on Chatango once? I am a 360 fan, I prefer it. I am still getting that 360 Elite soon (and will be playing it).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 pm

popjack88 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
day walker wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
Good times. Good times

When did that happen?

LOL you people are getting old . I remember kendo asking about different things like problems and other stuff ......... and Fuu would always answer you in a guiding and weirdly mother like way. Never Mind IF you forgot already.

I was not into Kendo's topics at that time, since they were not in my interest.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Kendo wrote:
Haven't we debated about this on Chatango once? I am a 360 fan, I prefer it. I am still getting that 360 Elite soon (and will be playing it).

To prefer something means that you have to play it, atleast once a year...

You are not a fan of the 360.

Handheld fan.
Inuyasha fan.
Apple fan.
MLD fanboy.

but a 360 fan... no.. You always say that you will get one... and how long has it been since you first said it? 3 months?

Cut the BS Kendo... we saw through it the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

To prefer something means that you have to play it, atleast once a year...

You are not a fan of the 360.

Handheld fan.
Inuyasha fan.
Apple fan.
MLD fanboy.

but a 360 fan... no.. You always say that you will get one... and how long has it been since you first said it? 3 months?

Cut the BS Kendo... we saw through it the first time.
Apple fan? Um... I am not too big of a fan of Apple (though I do like to watch their press conferences), btw last time I checked I played the 360 (when my brother gets off) about a month ago, I played 3 games (Bioshock, Battlefield, and Halo ODST). I was gonna play it the other day but my brother said GET THE FUCK OFF MY GAME. I would rather buy games on the 360 than the PS3 (unless its like a JRPG with more content on PS3 ex. Star Ocean, Eternal Sonata). I am trying to get one, I need more time (I feel like a guy being threatened to pay for rent).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Kendo?   What's up with Kendo? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up with Kendo?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: