This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!

Go down 
+13
ZaFtxX
ghost23
Static103
343_Guilty_Spark
Stoney
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
raspymanic1
Zombl337
daveMastaKill
Master_Chief
Lt Xplosi
im-360...xbox360
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 am

raspymanic1 wrote:
sony thinks that they can go up against halo reach with gt5 lol
LOL
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 am

Master_Chief wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
sony thinks that they can go up against halo reach with gt5 lol
LOL

suicide ps3tards arn't going to buy it anyway because they dont buy exclusives, bring it out same time as halo and it will end up like metal gear solid, on shelfs collecting dust lol!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 am

Oh now that looks sexy! And they have 6-7 months to polish it!! How good looking can it get??
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 am

why did i not get odst
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 am

The graphic's are still in Alpha.

If you remember,there was a big difference with Halo 3's Alpha and final graphics.Now amagine how Reach will look at release
Back to top Go down
Vorox2400

Vorox2400

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:02 am

Static103 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Killzone 2. Get ready to be fucked up the ass.

dude...killzone 2 is dead...aren't you supposed to be targeting killzone 3?

are you kidding me? How about you go play it online and you'll see for yourself if it's dead
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 am

Vorox2400 wrote:
Static103 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

are you kidding me? How about you go play it online and you'll see for yourself if it's dead
dude............its dead thats why noone talks about it nomore
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 am

Vorox2400 wrote:
Static103 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

i didnt say it's dead as in no-one plays it, i meant as in no-one talks about it & i'm just shit talking to make ps3 fanboys get pissed coz i know they're reading our posts, i play killzone 2 online at times aswell
Back to top Go down
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 am

looks awesome, but i dont like what they did to the art style in this game, its like they put a gray scale over everything :/ idk lol i guess just when i think of halo i think technicolor lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 am

oh woe is me wrote:
looks awesome, but i dont like what they did to the art style in this game, its like they put a gray scale over everything :/ idk lol i guess just when i think of halo i think technicolor lol

The art style represents a more dim and dark setting since everything on Reach is basically going to get destroyed at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 am

ghost23 wrote:
oh woe is me wrote:

The art style represents a more dim and dark setting since everything on Reach is basically going to get destroyed at the end of the game.

ya i know, but it like i said it just seem like halo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!   HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO REACH GAMEPLAY!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2