This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what other forums do you use?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

what other forums do you use? Empty
PostSubject: what other forums do you use?   what other forums do you use? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 pm

EA skate2, xbox360 gears of war 2 forums,Epics gears of war 2 forums. what forums do you use?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: what other forums do you use?   what other forums do you use? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

bungie's Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: what other forums do you use?   what other forums do you use? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Nothing else really. I used to go on x360a forum but that got boring. I occasionally browse Mass Effect 2 forums but i dont post often. For me its 100% XBOX Repulic in terms of foruming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what other forums do you use?   what other forums do you use? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:27 pm

1-Xbox Republic
2-Bungie
3-Pfhorums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what other forums do you use?   what other forums do you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

what other forums do you use?
Page 1 of 1