This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo Fanboys

Go down 
+14
Lt Xplosi
343_Guilty_Spark
PtothaWHAT
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
joe11
Arbiteris
Bluenose
Noelol
handkerchief
Master_Chief
DarkSwarm85
Static103
CommanderShepherd324
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:28 am

nintendo fanboys have the smallest group,they are still stupid...few months ago some wii guy said "360 and ps3 sucks,they cant run mario galaxy,no more heroes 1,and red steel" i had a huge facepalm..so guys what do you think about the wii fanboys,or particular the nintendo fanboys?
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 am

its is very very rare to find nintendo fanboys on the internet from what i see. They're the most silent of all fanboys on earth, but what person said was just dumb
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 am

They don't seem as retarded as the Microsoft and Sony sheep.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
They don't seem as retarded as the Microsoft and Sony sheep.

true..mainly because they are kids or 25yrs+ adults IMO
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 am

Nintendo fanboys dont bother me. In fact last generation with the Gamecube they gracefully admitted being in last place and just continued to enjoy their system. I respect that. Unlike PS3 fanboys who are the sorest losers in gaming history. And lets not kid ourselves Nintendo is number one and is the winner this generation and nobody is going to catch them so Nintendo fanboys do have some bragging rights. And even this gen theyre pretty quiet for the most part so I have no problem with them at all.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:15 am

CommanderShepherd324 wrote:
nintendo fanboys have the smallest group,they are still stupid...few months ago some wii guy said "360 and ps3 sucks,they cant run mario galaxy,no more heroes 1,and red steel" i had a huge facepalm..so guys what do you think about the wii fanboys,or particular the nintendo fanboys?

i dont think that was a nintendo fanboy i think that was a ps3 fanboy trying to impersonate a nintendo fanboy. ps3 fanboys do that alot and they tried to do it to shokio pretending to be 360 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 am

Its rare to find'em. I mean...I haven't seen a Nintendo fanboy saying that the PS3 or 360 sucks in my life.
Back to top Go down
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:05 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Nintendo fanboys dont bother me. In fact last generation with the Gamecube they gracefully admitted being in last place and just continued to enjoy their system. I respect that. Unlike PS3 fanboys who are the sorest losers in gaming history. And lets not kid ourselves Nintendo is number one and is the winner this generation and nobody is going to catch them so Nintendo fanboys do have some bragging rights. And even this gen theyre pretty quiet for the most part so I have no problem with them at all.
the reason why ps3 fanboys are sensetive like that is because sony was number 1 with ps1 and ps2,and the fanboys are still thinking ps3 will outsell both wii and 360
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 am

You shouldn't get pissed of at something that happened couple months ago. But i agree with Master Chief they certainly have there bragging rights but NO ONE IS WORSE THAN PS3 FANBOYS! Very Happy I myself love the Wii for the great exclusives such as Metroid, Zelda, Mario (classic), No more heroes, Madworld, And Red Steal. And come on Nintendo isnt using the full potential of it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:39 pm

When I joined the wii network some of them were actually pretty nice toward's me.Other's always argued with everything I said and bash 360.Many fanboy's on the wii network hate MLD and the XR(Including us).IDK why they hate us more than PS3 fantard's but it's probally because Shokio first hated the 360 fanbase the most.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
agreed
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Nintendo fanboys don't bother me one bit whatever they say.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

hehe I was like that last-gen:P But tbh I really enjoyed the gamecube. My ps2 almost never got turned on. The gamecube was just such good fun.
I never really attacked the ps2 or Xbox.

And I have to say, for the most part Nintendo Fanboys are ok and don't really get involved much in the console war but those who do are annoying little bastards who act as if the sales make them superior and they hack all those who think differently xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
PtothaWHAT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Nintendo fanboys don't bother me, they stick to there stuff witch is cool. I mean they could just being talking all the shit they want cus there in first but they don't.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I have no beef with Nintendo Fanboys. Nintendo is the oldest of all current console makers, created countless classics, and makes people happy. Sony is an evil corporation with zombie fans who refuse to let go of the years they were on top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:30 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I have no beef with Nintendo Fanboys. Nintendo is the oldest of all current console makers, created countless classics, and makes people happy. Sony is an evil corporation with zombie fans who refuse to let go of the years they were on top.

Wow,ive never seen someone who hate's Sony more than you Razz
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Sega and the Dreamcast.

Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Sega and the Dreamcast.

Need I say more?

Well,you cant really blame sony for that.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Sega and the Dreamcast.

Need I say more?

Well,you cant really blame sony for that.

Oh yes I can. Sony hyped the PS2 to be so powerful it would be able to do photo realistic graphics. The PS3 can't even do that. The Dreamcast was a perfect gaming machine, but thanks to Sony's hype machine everyone waited for the PS2 and developers go where the costumers are.

On top of that Sony buys up exclusives and developers to keep the competition from getting them too. They still do that. Sega and Nintendo were forced to keep their systems alive on almost nothing but 1st party exclusives and a few ports.

Sony doesn't care about competition. Sony just throws it's money and weight around to kill off competition so they can monopolize the market.

It should be a three way war between Nintendo, Sega, and Microsoft. But becuase of Sony's evil business practices one of the greatest and oldest video game makers in the industry was forced out of the hardware market and is now limited to software only.

If you were a Sega fan during the Saturn and Dreamcast eras you'd hate Sony too.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 pm

But that is normal for a company to do that.Company's want $.It all about that.And Sony beat Sega.Sega lost.End of story.They failed and Sony succeded.You cant hate Sony for being like that.MS will probally do the same thing to Sony.Cause they want $
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 pm

i think that most wii owners are
1. casuals
2. famillies
3. kids
4. a ps3 or 360 gamer and have the wii as a side console
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
But that is normal for a company to do that.Company's want $.It all about that.And Sony beat Sega.Sega lost.End of story.They failed and Sony succeded.You cant hate Sony for being like that.MS will probally do the same thing to Sony.Cause they want $

Sega and Nintendo didn't try to kill each other. Microsoft and Apple aren't trying to kill each other. In fact Microsoft bailed Apple out in the early 90s to keep them from going under by buying a 10% of their stock. Sega Did everything right with the Dreamcast. It is one of the greatest gaming machines ever to grace this planet. Sony fantards and populace gamers ignored it becuase Sony told them to.

Sony is the only video game company that sets out to unfairly kill off the competition. Microsoft and Nintendo just want to make a profit. Sony wants to kill everyone off so they can dictate prices and monopolize the industry.

Sony is evil.

Look, here's Sony Twisted Evil

And here's Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sega Very Happy Smile Sad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Sega and Nintendo didn't try to kill each other. Microsoft and Apple aren't trying to kill each other. In fact Microsoft bailed Apple out in the early 90s to keep them from going under by buying a 10% of their stock. Sega Did everything right with the Dreamcast. It is one of the greatest gaming machines ever to grace this planet. Sony fantards and populace gamers ignored it becuase Sony told them to.

Sony is the only video game company that sets out to unfairly kill off the competition. Microsoft and Nintendo just want to make a profit. Sony wants to kill everyone off so they can dictate prices and monopolize the industry.

Sony is evil.

Look, here's Sony Twisted Evil

And here's Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sega Very Happy Smile Sad

I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Sony started a monopoly with the PS2 and a monopoly in any market means less quality with products.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

CommanderShepherd324 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
the reason why ps3 fanboys are sensetive like that is because sony was number 1 with ps1 and ps2,and the fanboys are still thinking ps3 will outsell both wii and 360
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Fanboys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: