This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo Fanboys

Go down 
+14
Lt Xplosi
343_Guilty_Spark
PtothaWHAT
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
joe11
Arbiteris
Bluenose
Noelol
handkerchief
Master_Chief
DarkSwarm85
Static103
CommanderShepherd324
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

I was a major fan of the Dreamcast so I can relate to what Guilty is saying.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 am

Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 Toxicplant

lol i just laugh when nintendo fanboys think wii is the best even though i have a wii
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:47 am

i loved crazy taxi and sa 2 on the dreamcast
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

BBC is a PS3 fanboy (no denying, he's made way to many videos bashing the 360 and 360 owners) and Shokio (leader of the Wii Network) is his brother. Obviously to avoid feuding with his brother he focused most of his hate towards the Xbox 360 Republic. So i think that's why Wii fanboys generally dislike MLD and the Republic but feel neutral towards PS3 fanboys.

I on the other hand just shrug them off, it's unbelievable hilarious to me when some people say the Wii is better than PS3 or 360. They may like it better, but it's just so damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I have no beef with Nintendo Fanboys. Nintendo is the oldest of all current console makers, created countless classics, and makes people happy. Sony is an evil corporation with zombie fans who refuse to let go of the years they were on top.

Wow,ive never seen someone who hate's Sony more than you Razz

Sega and the Dreamcast.

Need I say more?

Well,you cant really blame sony for that.

Oh yes I can. Sony hyped the PS2 to be so powerful it would be able to do photo realistic graphics. The PS3 can't even do that. The Dreamcast was a perfect gaming machine, but thanks to Sony's hype machine everyone waited for the PS2 and developers go where the costumers are.

On top of that Sony buys up exclusives and developers to keep the competition from getting them too. They still do that. Sega and Nintendo were forced to keep their systems alive on almost nothing but 1st party exclusives and a few ports.

Sony doesn't care about competition. Sony just throws it's money and weight around to kill off competition so they can monopolize the market.

It should be a three way war between Nintendo, Sega, and Microsoft. But becuase of Sony's evil business practices one of the greatest and oldest video game makers in the industry was forced out of the hardware market and is now limited to software only.

If you were a Sega fan during the Saturn and Dreamcast eras you'd hate Sony too.

I was a big Sega fan during the Genesis era, but their failure was their own doing. Dreamcast was a good console, but let's not forget how they dropped the ball prior to that with their shitty add ons like the Sega CD and Sega 32x. They lost a lot of consumer confidence with that crap that they would never recover from. If they had focused on making great software instead of releasing new hardware every year they might still be in the game.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 am

As for Nintendo fanboys, I don't hate them, I just feel sorry for them. I love my Smash Brothers Brawl and New Mario Wii as much as the next guy. But there's no way I could fulfill my gaming needs solely on the Wii. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics they put their minds through to convince themselves otherwise. Of course, a lot of Nintendo fanboys get their hardcore gaming fix on PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanboys   Nintendo Fanboys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Fanboys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: