This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)

Go down 
+14
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
daveMastaKill
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Lt Xplosi
Master_Chief
Captain Emp
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Stigma
Spartan v07
joe11
day walker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Hmmm,tough question.

So far 360 has been my most fav hardcore console.But i still love Nintendo's console's.
Yeah I know I enjoyed my Gamecube quite a bit. Loved the two Rogue Squadrons.

Gamecube was by far my most fav console last generation.There were so many great game's on it.I was surpised to see it in third place.It should have been first or second imo

I fully agree!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
I would agree somewhat but towards the end the original Xbox got KOTOR, Jade Empire, and Fable Lost Chapters. Plus Xbox had Halo 1 and 2 and PGR 1 and 2 so Xbox remained my favorite last gen.

Xbox never really interested me last generation.But that's probally because I wasnt into shooter's and RPG's.That changed this gen
Omg same lol. If I were to go back to those consoles it would be
1.Xbox
2.Ps2
3.Gamecube

but it was

1.Gamecube
2.Ps2
3.Xbox xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 am

Static103 wrote:
lol well you might find this wierd but my first ever console i've played in my life was the ps2 back in 2005. i played it for like a yearthen sold it afterwards for the next gen systems. I played these 2 next gen consoles and they suddenly became my favorite consoles throwing out my ps2 inside the closet. I did all my research and i say the PS3 is most powerful gaming system ever made so far (exclude the PC) which makes it my favorite console so far coz of it's surprises with it's graphics and all. Xbox 360 is my second favorite console ever reason why because it broke down 3 times on me and to me it's the number 1 online gaming console of all time & ps3 comes 2nd on that. If the PS4 & X-Box Evolution <----------cool next xbox title IMO-------- (i hate calling it 720) comes out i will throw my 360 and ps3 in the closet and make them my favorite next gen consoles. That's how i roll

Fav Consoles

PS3
X-Box 360
PS2

Fav Online Consoles

X-Box 360
PS3

Ps3 most powerful...?!

Errm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7IrcweFLY
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

demondragondude wrote:
Static103 wrote:
lol well you might find this wierd but my first ever console i've played in my life was the ps2 back in 2005. i played it for like a yearthen sold it afterwards for the next gen systems. I played these 2 next gen consoles and they suddenly became my favorite consoles throwing out my ps2 inside the closet. I did all my research and i say the PS3 is most powerful gaming system ever made so far (exclude the PC) which makes it my favorite console so far coz of it's surprises with it's graphics and all. Xbox 360 is my second favorite console ever reason why because it broke down 3 times on me and to me it's the number 1 online gaming console of all time & ps3 comes 2nd on that. If the PS4 & X-Box Evolution <----------cool next xbox title IMO-------- (i hate calling it 720) comes out i will throw my 360 and ps3 in the closet and make them my favorite next gen consoles. That's how i roll

Fav Consoles

PS3
X-Box 360
PS2

Fav Online Consoles

X-Box 360
PS3

Ps3 most powerful...?!

Errm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7IrcweFLY

that's just a video made by a guy...this is what i found from all my researches

http://theschwartz.wordpress.com/2007/03/27/the-worlds-most-powerful-supercomputer-is-now-a-video-game-console/

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2007/03/26/the_worlds_most_powerful_supercomputer_is_now_a_video_game_console

can't be bothered to read all those articles?

well watch this

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/quake-con-08-id-software/37903
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Still disagree?

Fine, even bungie... one of my favorite game devs say they really enjoy the ps3's power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sZouXbia3U
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 pm

I read an article a while back that the US military was buying a few thousand PS3s to link together into one super computer. That leads me to believe it's technically more powerful. But Xbox apparently is a lot easier to develop games on.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
I read an article a while back that the US military was buying a few thousand PS3s to link together into one super computer. That leads me to believe it's technically more powerful. But Xbox apparently is a lot easier to develop games on.

oh my gosh thank you...finally someone understands what i mean. Hell, i love the xbox 360 but what i just showed here is true
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Well I have been Gaming since the NES, I have owned every console since then (still do) and can say yes the Xbox 360 is my favorite console of all time. As of right now it is better than the Wii or PS3 hands down and can do things past console could only dream of so how could it not be the best console.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:

You can do that with anything. There's a super computer built from Dreamcasts. I'm not kidding. There's one of PS2s as well.

Sony just puts out missleading information to make their stuff sound better when it isn't. You could links Dell Computers cheaper, easier, and get more power then linking PS3s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: