This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)

Go down 
+14
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
daveMastaKill
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Lt Xplosi
Master_Chief
Captain Emp
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Stigma
Spartan v07
joe11
day walker
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) Empty
PostSubject: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 pm

ok now we know that ps3fanboys say we just like the 360 saying it's the best thing ever but i ask you today do you like it better than the ps3 or do you thinks it's a Messiah, i love the 360 but iam not saying it's gods gift to all, i just like the 360 more than the ps3, and best console how can you have a best console?

Last edited by day walker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am

tough question i don't no
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:16 am

I didn't like ps2 that much. I think ps1 is better than ps2 by far. 360 is the best imo right next to snes. You got great exclusives and the biggest,multiplatform titles are best on 360 and xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:22 am

I believe that by the end of the gen the 360 will have a more critically acclaimed line up than the PS3.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 am

lol i meant ps3, damn comp anyway continue, https://www.youtube.com/user/Pyro2000x#p/search/1/w23R70spXeE just to add how sad a realy fucked up sonyfag is
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 am

Well my first console was the PS1 and in my gaming life the XBOX 360 definitely has been the best console.
XBOX Live is probably the reason that gaming is where it is at today.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 am

To me the Xbox 360 is a decedent of the Dreamcast. Microsoft is carrying on the console legacy that Sega was forced to abandon. Sony stands in opposition to that and for that I hold the Xbox 360 above the PS3 on all accounts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:15 am

the 360 is better than the PS3 IN MY OPINION I love you

I like the 360 better because it has more rpg's. It also has v. good rpg exclusives (Fable II)

PS3 is also very good (has one very good racing game: Gran Turismo 5 (which i like because it has the Jaguar XF in it, and I adore the Jaguar XF)), but 360 has more rpg games than the PS3, which is why I prefer it I love you
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 am

360 is my favorite console that I've ever owned with Dreamcast being second. I've owned a PS1,PS2, PS3,Dreamcast, Gamecube,original Xbox and I was even a PC gamer at one time. And I have to say that the 360 and its games have given me more enjoyment than any other system I've owned. And I'm not just saying that just because this is the Xbox Republic forum. And I'm not saying other systems are bad. Just saying 360 is my favorite. But I do hate PS3 fanboys and I do feel like Sony has not delivered at all this generation with the PS3 except for a few games. Anyway thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 am

360 is one of my favorite consoles
my absoulut favorite is the N64
but 360 will soon be 1 for me when reach comes out
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 am

radX wrote:
Im not trolling, just giving my honest opinion to this

I used to have an xbox 360 but i would always hear about the PS3 and its capabilities, and IMO the amount of features on offer in the PS3 for that price i couldnt turn down.

so i went and got it. Ive found myself playing less on the xbox and spending most of my gaming time on the PS3. i still use my xbox 360 for games like Mass Effect and so on, but thats about it.

What do i think is the best console ever? thats a tricky question:

I could say PS2, however even if that was one of the best selling consoles of all time, it didnt revolutionise gaming; and clearly the "best console ever" should go to something that had a major effect on the gaming world.

Which is why i would also say it cant be PS3, or xbox 360. They are great consoles, but not revolutionary.

My choice for this would be Nintendo Wii. It isnt a hardcore gamers console, but it has changed gaming. Everyone wants the wii, the games on it are incredibly entertaining for everyone, and even now with sony and microsoft bringing out their motion sensing devices, the Wii's effect on gaming is massive.

So my vote for best console ever would go to Wii, as i said not because of sales alone but because of the way it has changed gaming.
you trolled on an other topic so i think you're pretty much
gonna get hit by the gravity ban hammer when they see that reply
and then you'll make a youtube vid about it whining and lying ... like the most trollers do
but okay you didnt troll now so
i guess the wii is a pretty good vote
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 am

XBOX 360 is my favourite system but I obviously don't worship it or cut my wrists over it lol.

I just play it to get some enjoyment. Simple as that.

And it has a larger library of games so whenever I go to the store I can always be sure I'll see a new game there waiting for me to try it out Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 am

Hmmm,tough question.

So far 360 has been my most fav hardcore console.But i still love Nintendo's console's.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Hmmm,tough question.

So far 360 has been my most fav hardcore console.But i still love Nintendo's console's.
Yeah I know I enjoyed my Gamecube quite a bit. Loved the two Rogue Squadrons.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 pm

To me is very simple.
360 best than PS3? Yes.
360 best console ever? No.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Hmmm,tough question.

Yeah I know I enjoyed my Gamecube quite a bit. Loved the two Rogue Squadrons.

Gamecube was by far my most fav console last generation.There were so many great game's on it.I was surpised to see it in third place.It should have been first or second imo
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 pm

I would agree somewhat but towards the end the original Xbox got KOTOR, Jade Empire, and Fable Lost Chapters. Plus Xbox had Halo 1 and 2 and PGR 1 and 2 so Xbox remained my favorite last gen.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm

As a gaming machine I would say 360 is better then PS3.

But SNES > all other systems.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I would agree somewhat but towards the end the original Xbox got KOTOR, Jade Empire, and Fable Lost Chapters. Plus Xbox had Halo 1 and 2 and PGR 1 and 2 so Xbox remained my favorite last gen.

Xbox never really interested me last generation.But that's probally because I wasnt into shooter's and RPG's.That changed this gen
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 pm

I think the 360 is better than the ps3, but it's not my favorite gaming machine. It's the DS. Go ahead, laugh. lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Xbox never really interested me last generation.But that's probally because I wasnt into shooter's and RPG's.That changed this gen
Yeah I've always loved western RPGs, shooters and racers. Speaking of western RPGs Morrowind on Xbox sucked away my life. lol
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Xbox 360 is definitely a console I have been happy with. I get more great games than I did with just a Gamecube. I love the 360. I personally love it. Best console I have played, along with Sega consoles, and Nintendo consoles (Sony is good, 60GB PS3 is definitely the best PS3 however in terms of Backwards compatibility, other than that i do not care and the PSPgo). But I am a happy 360 customer.

Last gen I would have chosen a PS2 because I personally liked the PS2 (PS3 60gig is the best PS2... ownage to fanboys cause that is the only thing Ps3 is good for), I thought the original Xbox was good but not as good. But the 360 is awesome. Better than the PS3. Definitely. however... when we are talking about Sega consoles I gotta say... the Genesis rocks. You know what... I think the Genesis would be a better competitor to the 360... XD

Genesis > SNES
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

N64 holds the greatest gaming memories for me. It's hard to describe how groundbreaking and awesome Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time were when they first came out. Everything up until then was 2-D except for maybe Star Fox. Jumping through that first picture frame and running around in full 3-D for the first time is an experience that hasn't been duplicated since. PS had more good games, but N64 had more GREAT games!
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 am

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
N64 holds the greatest gaming memories for me. It's hard to describe how groundbreaking and awesome Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time were when they first came out. Everything up until then was 2-D except for maybe Star Fox. Jumping through that first picture frame and running around in full 3-D for the first time is an experience that hasn't been duplicated since. PS had more good games, but N64 had more GREAT games!
n64 was epic
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 am

lol well you might find this wierd but my first ever console i've played in my life was the ps2 back in 2005. i played it for like a yearthen sold it afterwards for the next gen systems. I played these 2 next gen consoles and they suddenly became my favorite consoles throwing out my ps2 inside the closet. I did all my research and i say the PS3 is most powerful gaming system ever made so far (exclude the PC) which makes it my favorite console so far coz of it's surprises with it's graphics and all. Xbox 360 is my second favorite console ever reason why because it broke down 3 times on me and to me it's the number 1 online gaming console of all time & ps3 comes 2nd on that. If the PS4 & X-Box Evolution <----------cool next xbox title IMO-------- (i hate calling it 720) comes out i will throw my 360 and ps3 in the closet and make them my favorite next gen consoles. That's how i roll

Fav Consoles

PS3
X-Box 360
PS2

Fav Online Consoles

X-Box 360
PS3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)   360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

360 vs ps3( darthQball ya might want to look at this thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next