This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!

Go down 
+16
TheOne
DuDZZ
kyrtos123
spartan225
J77
GeneralMLD
Ps3pwns360
cannibalshinobi
Spartan v07
blackmamba
Zombl337
Malachi
M3A7L04F
DeW
II XShogunX II
DemonWolf
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyrtos123

Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Here are the best games of the ps3's lineup (2009/2010) and the games in the 360's lineup (2009/2010) that will own them.
Basically we can't play any of the games in the ps3 list and ps3 owners can't play any of the games in the 360's list.

PS3 | 360
Modnation Racers - Joyride
Uncharted 2 - Mass Effect 2/ Risen
God Of War 3 - Age Of Conan/ Venetica
Heavy Rain - Secret World/ Alan Wake/ Left 4 Dead 2
Ratchet & Clank - Fable 3/ Mechwarrior
Killzone 2 - Halo Reach/ Warhound/ White Gold/Dead Island/Precursors/Necrovision/Dreamkiller
Infamous - Crackdown 2
Demon Souls - Divinity II: Ego Draconis /Dungeon Hero/Magna Carta 2/ Kingdom Under Fire
Gran Turismo 5 - Forza Motorsport 3/Race Pro
MAG - Huxley: The Dystopia/APB/Champions Online
Twisted Metal - Deathtrack: Resurrection

So, next time some ps3 fanboy tells you that the 360's lineup sucks or that the ps3 gets or is getting better games, you use these games against them!

But...PS3 owners CAN play those games...There's only a select few that they can't.

If you're creating an environment where the only things a person can own is one console and one TV, then sure, I'll give that list to you...but seriously? That's the situation you're presenting?

By using your logic, Xbox360 owners can't browse the internet. That means they can't go on forums and say, post bullshit versus threads...Oh wait!

Seriously, does that seem like a rational argument to you? "Xbox360 owners can't browse the web...Hey, don't include the PC! It just complicates things, and who the hell owns a PC anyway!? Jesus!"

If it does, by all means, keep flaunting your ridiculous arguments, but if it doesn't, maybe you should rethink what you're posting.

Last edited by kyrtos123 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 pm

[quote="kyrtos123"]
pspvampire wrote:

By using your logic, Xbox360 owners can't browse the internet. That means they can't go on forums and say, post bullshit versus threads...Oh wait!

epic fail... you can technicly use a web browser on a xbox 360... look up somthing called windows media center... there is a plugin that lets you use a browser on your oh guess what.. XBOX 360

Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 D9dd48655424e45dfe87e868bf2f0a8a
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
TheOne
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
ps3 is fucking shit, YLOD with $150 charge afterwards and no good games,mandatory installs,online sucks.ps3 is gay that 3rd place trash can.
You can really tell the maturity level of someone when they use "gay" as an insult. Feels like I'm back in middle school.

Come on, call me a "fag." That would be really mature.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 pm

TheOne wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
ps3 is fucking shit, YLOD with $150 charge afterwards and no good games,mandatory installs,online sucks.ps3 is gay that 3rd place trash can.
You can really tell the maturity level of someone when they use "gay" as an insult. Feels like I'm back in middle school.

Hey look its The One from PS3 Forums (now PSU) and Playstation University coming here to smite those evil xbots. LMAO
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Hey look its The One from PS3 Forums (now PSU) and Playstation University coming here to smite those evil xbots. LMAO
The One is just a random name. I'm not "The One" from PSU that you're referring to.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 pm

TheOne wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

The One is just a random name. I'm not "The One" from PSU that you're referring to.
Yeah right, of course youre not.
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Yeah right, of course youre not.
Alright man.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 pm

TheOne wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

You're cute. I like you. flower
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Warzone91 wrote:
OK i'll admit, while the PS3 has better exclusives, I still have faith in my xbox360. I just hope i doesn't RROD on me. Sad

No,360 has better exclusives.The only ps3 exclusive that is REALLy good is uncharted 2.Cant name anymore.I can name many REALLY good 360 exclusives.Your 360 most likely wont get rrof if you have the Jasper.
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 pm

PS3 users think that PC and xbox are 2 diffrent platforms or something. It's the same company. If your PS3 isn't playing the game microsoft will get your money either way. Fuckin' dumbass chumps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!   Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Lineup vs 360 Lineup!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2