This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why I hate PS3 Fanboys

Go down 
+5
joe11
DemonWolf
Superkingz2
Static103
Captain Emp
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

Why I hate PS3 Fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 am

1.) PS3 Fanboys rate all games made by Sony highly (just because they're made by sony), irrespective of gameplay, graphics etc.

2.) they keep bashing on the 360

3.) they keep bashing on 360 exclusives

4.) some PS3 fanboys bash on multiplats that are available on the 360

5.) They spam, troll and flame the 360 republic, in total contempt for our rules, (like those idiots from playfire did)

maybe i've missed out something...

...anyway, guys... why do you hate ps3 fanboys?
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am

uhm correction

3: They bash on 360 multiplats that come with exlcusive DLC only on the system. i.e (MW2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For No.1 & 2

To be honest some guys in this forum also bash on the ps3 & it's exlcusives so i dont see why they wouldnt do the same for the 360
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 am

Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

3: They bash on 360 multiplats that come with exlcusive DLC only on the system. i.e (MW2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For No.1 & 2

To be honest some guys in this forum also bash on the ps3 & it's exlcusives so i dont see why they wouldnt do the same for the 360

oh
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

I mostly hate them because the ones that spam anything pro-360 with hate, like this website
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

I mostly hate them because the ones that spam anything pro-360 with hate, like this website

QFT
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Hehe my 3 best friends irl are all ps3 owners/fans and it's fun coz we're always having our own little console war things hehe.

I like to think that I pwn them all Very Happy

One is pretty good at arguing though. 2 are ...well, awful xD I showed one of them Forza and he was like "ah thats crap u're going all over the place on it. It's so unrealistic" lmao and the other one's like "but it has blu-ray, 360 doesn't!!"

But yeah the one who's good is in a good situation for arguing because he's got a good pc so can play most 360 games but of course, he's an exception. I pretty much tell him that you can't really bring pc into the argument because then you're ignoring the whole ps3 vs 360 thing, plus if he's doing pc vs 360 then he's gotta do pc vs ps3 too and that will get owned just as much.

It's hard to put it into understandable words. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

good list
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 pm

joe11 wrote:
good list

thanks
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

lol true, you should have seen them spamming on this site last night. Me and Andre were like trying our best to get reid of them
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Static103 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

lol true, you should have seen them spamming on this site last night. Me and Andre were like trying our best to get reid of them

so was I!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Those are credible reasons.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

so was I!!!

LOL I did see that you guys were owning them good
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

so was I!!!

oh ya ofcourse. Captain Emp..sorry i left you out
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 am

Captain Emp wrote:
1.) PS3 Fanboys rate all games made by Sony highly (just because they're made by sony), irrespective of gameplay, graphics etc.
they do they gave grass turismo like 10 for seeing abit of grass on the ground Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Static103 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Static103 wrote:
uhm correction

For No.1 & 2

oh

so was I!!!

oh ya ofcourse. Captain Emp..sorry i left you out

its ok..
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Im pretty confident that everyone knew why PS3 fanboys are the worst before you posted this thread.......
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 pm

fanboyism of any kind will never get you anywhere
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Static103 wrote:

Being a fanboy can be fun and entertaning though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Static103 wrote:

This thread is most likely a response to the massive troll attack about 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Static103 wrote:

This thread is most likely a response to the massive troll attack about 2 days ago.

Oh

Well,we have enough "Why i hate PS3 fantard's" threads.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Im pretty confident that everyone knew why PS3 fanboys are the worst before you posted this thread.......

I know... but when the troll attack came, it renewed my hatred for PS3 fanboys and i felt inspired to post the reasons why i hate ps3 fanboys..

also, to affirm my motives
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Well,the PS3 fanboy attack will probally happen again so.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

... I will be ready to own the PS3 fanboys when they next attack!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Well,it will actually be the mod's owning the PS3 fanboy's....Just Saying.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Well,it will actually be the mod's owning the PS3 fanboy's....Just Saying.....

While Blixtsotrm made one of them eat his words, the problem was that there were no mods for two hours, so in a rare series of events, only the members truly know all that happened., the threads were cleaned up but a lot happened in that two hours, Captain Emp was there, as was I, kendo, lightlamp, and many many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate PS3 Fanboys   Why I hate PS3 Fanboys Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I hate PS3 Fanboys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next