This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS

Go down 
+8
DemonWolf
Spartan v07
Zombl337
toxicavenger778
J77
regxsays
Arbiteris
orca464
12 posters
AuthorMessage
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS Empty
PostSubject: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 am

Hello everyone of the xbox republic i am orca464. All of my videos on youtube are out for the sole purpose of pissing off PS3 idiots with such comments like 5 bucks for a 360 controller and incorrectly quoting people and they still take me seriously.

People seem to think im dead after BBC. That's only because they hate to listen to me say crap while they hit their keyboards angry German kid style. I have had a lack of views from PS3 fanboys as of late and i respectfully request that anyone that sees a PS3 fanboy link them to me and tell them something like they could learn a thing or too from me.

i have already been hacked by some dick head so im already succeeding and yet im not stopping after that i want to take this as far as i can. i wish to become the most hated "360 fanboy" on youtube.

Also i say a lot of racially offensive things keep in mind i do not aim this at you or any other 360/PS3/intelligent person this is just to gather more hate from idiots.

Also to add to the lols value 5 star my vids regardless what they are about and read the mentally challenged comments that are poorly written and often have unreadable parts.

if you all can do this and make me the most hated "360 fanboy" i would be very grateful

ORCA464

PS https://www.youtube.com/user/orca464
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 am

I thought Jgear4 was the most hated.
Back to top Go down
regxsays

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 am

who are you?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

regxsays wrote:
who are you?

Me?
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:30 am

Arbiteris wrote:
regxsays wrote:
who are you?

Me?

Disregard anything reg says, he is just a ps3 fanboy
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 am

dirtyj177 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
regxsays wrote:
who are you?

Me?

Disregard anything reg says, he is just a ps3 fanboy

Hes banned now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 pm

PS3 fanboys dont realize that we 360 gamers are only on Youtube to piss them off, and its working to a great extent.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
PS3 fanboys dont realize that we 360 gamers are only on Youtube to piss them off, and its working to a great extent.

I know.They are such an over sensitive bunch of pansies.Its too easy to troll them lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I thought Jgear4 was the most hated.

lol i see jgear trolling ps3 all the time. I am surprised he's not here.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm

LOL sure thing dude! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zoft

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Seriously, lay off the computer. I like what your trying to do but trolling Youtube and begging people on a Xbox 360 only site to advertise your videos is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Zoft wrote:
Seriously, lay off the computer. I like what your trying to do but trolling Youtube and begging people on a Xbox 360 only site to advertise your videos is just sad.

If we say xbox the ps3 fanboys go crazy.Its there fault.I can say i dont like ps3 as good and then the ps3 fanboys go crying.Its funny!!.If they get angry of nothin then it there fault.Even if we love manknig them mad.
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:56 pm

PS3 fanboys are the worst, there always thinking of excuses why Xbox games sell why Xbox 360 sells because there mad. They HATE the fact Xbox 360 has been successful, there out trying to convince people to buy a PS3 when Xbox sells itself. Even Sony knows they messed up that's why every update they steal a feature from Xbox live.(trophies being the most obvious). There anger toward Xbox amuses me because if they truly felt PS3 was better they would care less about 360.
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:41 am

i wonder if i can get ye old truthsettingyoufree to scream at his webcam i think ill make him my next target
Back to top Go down
xbots
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 am

A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS Sexy-ps3
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:21 pm

WOW...............
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Keep up the good work on You Tube. Sony fanboys are so hypersensitive about their precious trey that it takes very little to send them off the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS   A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS Empty

Back to top Go down

A REQUEST TO ANYONE THAT HATE PS3 FANBOYS
Page 1 of 1