This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt

Go down 
+3
Static103
DemonWolf
Spartan v07
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt Empty
PostSubject: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:35 pm

How come gamecube fans weren't as butturt that they were dead last? ps3rd fans are...i will see if i can get some old posts from back then.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm

As a gamecube fanboy I just didn't really care. I preferred gamecube to other systems and just felt it was more fun than the other systems but accepted that people prefer different systems. I think ps3 fanboys are the way they are because sony's systems were always 1st place,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

demondragondude wrote:
As a gamecube fanboy I just didn't really care. I preferred gamecube to other systems and just felt it was more fun than the other systems but accepted that people prefer different systems. I think ps3 fanboys are the way they are because sony's systems were always 1st place,

yea true,i guess i should see n64 post then because that was their 3rd console. also i had gc for last gen too,if i knew xbox live was that good then i would have gotten that but i never knew it was that good.i did playxbox though,my bro had it and played halo 2.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:45 pm

well maybe coz since ps1 had a lot of fans ps2 built more fans and ps3 kinda lost a lot of fans and those loyal sony fans are pissed that ps3 isnt as successful as the ps2
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 pm

They got the Resident Evils hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:

And that is why i went with gc. RE is my fav franchise and as soon as i saw they were getting RE4 and on top of that re1,2,3,cv i knew i was getting gc.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

And that is why i went with gc. RE is my fav franchise and as soon as i saw they were getting RE4 and on top of that re1,2,3,cv i knew i was getting gc.

You and a shitload of other people myself included :3
If NGC didn't have it, they're consoles sales probably will be lesser. RE was the shit back in those days for the Japs and the west.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Gamers don't care who's in first or last. Gamers play games.

PS3 fantards haven't been gamers for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Now thats F.A.C.T

Facts Always Come True
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Because Nintendo fans got use to being last place after N64. Sony was always #1 until now. Theres actually a lot of similarities between what happened with the 64 and PS3.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Because Nintendo fans got use to being last place after N64. Sony was always #1 until now. Theres actually a lot of similarities between what happened with the 64 and PS3.

lol true. But the thing is N64 was not in last place,it was actually the sega saturn but i know what you mean though. GC really wasn't the last place console if you count Dreamcat but people forgot about it and it got out of the race fast so gc counts as being dead last in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Mr. Cole Drake wrote:

lol true. But the thing is N64 was not in last place,it was actually the sega saturn but i know what you mean though. GC really wasn't the last place console if you count Dreamcat but people forgot about it and it got out of the race fast so gc counts as being dead last in a weird way.

Yeah, I always forget about the saturn. I didnt even know the thing existed until around the time it was discontinued. Sega totally fell off my radar after the genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt   Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamecube fans weren't that butthurt
Page 1 of 1