This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever

Go down 
+5
day walker
ghost23
Static103
DemonWolf
Stigma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever Empty
PostSubject: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:36 pm

DoNultima (PS3 Fanboy says MGS4 is a perfect game, a AAAA title)

His comment

"Oh dear, retarded 360 fanboy gone mad. Look at all the comments you made in this vid, half of them are from you. AAAA? Yes AAAA = perfect 10 or 100 or whatever your scale is. And yes. MGS4 is a 10/10. As reviewed but the only sources that actually matter
GAMESPOT 10/10

IGN 10/10

Famitsu 40/40"

My Reply

"@DoNultima

Edge Magazine 8/10
EuroGamer 80/100
Game Critics 80/100

Metacritic (weighted averages of ALL review, not just 3 like this retarded PS3 fanboy)

94/100 There is no AAAA game and there will never be.

And by the way i see it Flopping22 has provided us with 60% of the comments"
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Haha what a loser.

I mean I admit that Gamespot & IGN seem more credible for the most part but Metacritic weights the scores and so as a result....you get a reliable score overall.

MGS IV is 94 and stays @ 94.

That game has nothing on ME2 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Haha what a loser.

I mean I admit that Gamespot & IGN seem more credible for the most part but Metacritic weights the scores and so as a result....you get a reliable score overall.

MGS IV is 94 and stays @ 94.

That game has nothing on ME2 Razz

Exactly, so even when he gives me his retarded reply that his sources are better, I'll reply that metacritic has already taken that into account. He can't win this argument, he's already incorrect, he calls me a retarded fanboy, yet he gives me one of the most pathetic arguments ever.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:04 pm

what?????i mean what the fxck is wrong with him
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm

LOL. going by his logic GTA 4 is also a AAAA game since IGN and Gamespot both gave it 10/10

stupid ps3 fanboys. Just can't accept Mass Effect 2 has a higher metacritic average than MGS.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 pm

ghost23 wrote:
LOL. going by his logic GTA 4 is also a AAAA game since IGN and Gamespot both gave it 10/10

stupid ps3 fanboys. Just can't accept Mass Effect 2 has a higher metacritic average than MGS.
they cant except anything unless it's something good about there precious PS3
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

MGS 4 was a great game. But this guy is taking fanboyism to a new retarded level.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Even using his logic LBP and U2 must be crap since IGN didn't give them 10/10s, but they still have a higher metascore than MGS4.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 pm

the closest is zelda 4 the n64 and thats a 99 on meta, and that will be the closest unless halo,mgs,me,gow,and gta made a baby
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:05 pm

joe11 wrote:
the closest is zelda 4 the n64 and thats a 99 on meta, and that will be the closest unless halo,mgs,me,gow,and gta made a baby

LBP, Uncharted, Forza, GT, Yakuza, Gears, COD, and L4D can't help make that baby too? Sad
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
joe11 wrote:

LBP, Uncharted, Forza, GT, Yakuza, Gears, COD, and L4D can't help make that baby too? Sad
yes it can
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 pm

joe11 wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
joe11 wrote:

yes it can

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 am

MGS4 will forever stamp itself as a cut-scenes movie in the minds of many gamers.

IMO even though the previous MGS titles had many cut-scenes, they had a different atmosphere about them and the game play felt more connected to everything.

MGS4 also was over praised in the graphics aspect, though it was sub HD resolution and people deemed the title as the best looking game on console, had murky/dirty textures and was even fuzzy in some parts.

As a gamer who purchased MGS4 I could have named a handful of other titles that not only looked better visually with less development time.

I guess to diehard MGS fans it was a 'completion' of the artform Hideo Kojima created with Solid Snake...

I'd also like to point that not everything about the game was bad, just I feel it was over praised/over hyped. It still kept the element of stealth with some of the comedic and classic elements tied to the previous stories. Weapons selection was awesome and Raiden will forever remain awesome also...

MGS: Rising is coming so let's see where they took this.

SC: Conviction is also coming & to me this generation; SC:C really has both elements of stealth and action nailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever   One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the most pathetic PS3 fanboy arguements ever
Page 1 of 1