This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST

Go down 
+7
Stoney
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
3DO Was Something
Static103
DemonWolf
browniehater
11 posters
AuthorMessage
browniehater

LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST Empty
PostSubject: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm

LOLOL the ps3rd fanboys are relishing in an exclusive to be annouced LOL i guess they need all the exclusives they can get for '10 right?
http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/new-sony-game--surprise-/1027533
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Haha some idiot said "MGS5?" lol that game's coming to psp only. xD
Shows how much they care about their games, they don't even know anything about them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
browniehater

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Haha some idiot said "MGS5?" lol that game's coming to psp only. xD
Shows how much they care about their games, they don't even know anything about them.

LOL yeah, to be honest i cnt imagine this bieng a massive exclusive for tht would be annouced at e3 but the fact tht it was given to an established "big" gaming website lends some credibility that it is a exclusive of medium priority.
Still tho when you hear them saying, "YEA WE HAZ TEH BESTEST EXCLUSIVES OF 2010" then if an NEW exclusive is mentioned its all jumping for joy as if they had jack shit. at least thts what it seems to me. they are grasping for more exclusives while MS's lineup will destroy.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm

PS3 fanboys aren't real gamers. They about the image of the consoles and the games metacritic scores but they never care about themselves. For example they don't care whether the game is good, enough to satisfy them. They just want to see the 9/10 scores only. They need a slap in their and realise that they need to help themselves, not help the games.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

It better be Twisted Metal Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

It might be Barbies Big Horse Adventure 2. Only possible on PS3.
Back to top Go down
browniehater

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

im actually holding out for the next gen getaway. its a "top secret" "sony"(implying it is a franchise of sonys tht hasnt seen a release on ps3 otherwise it would have been "ps3" instead of "sony") "sequel" - the getaway (3 i think) fits into this nicely. the anticipation is killing me. as a multi-console owner i find this ps3 fanboy drivel very lol worthy Wink glad i get the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

browniehater wrote:
im actually holding out for the next gen getaway. its a "top secret" "sony"(implying it is a franchise of sonys tht hasnt seen a release on ps3 otherwise it would have been "ps3" instead of "sony") "sequel" - the getaway (3 i think) fits into this nicely. the anticipation is killing me. as a multi-console owner i find this ps3 fanboy drivel very lol worthy Wink glad i get the best of both worlds.

It'll either be that TW, Jak, Sly, or Syphon Filter.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 pm

I hope it's Sly.
Back to top Go down
browniehater

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:27 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
browniehater wrote:

Yeah i hope your right a next gen installment of old franchises would be amazing and any of those would give me a heart attack. I'd love any of them. I think it may be starhawk, the sequel to warhawk, because the creator jobe or something said on twitter he was in europe but wouldnt reveal and also he just said on twitte tht they presented the project tht lightbox interactive are working on to sony and that they are impressed with his project. here's hoping....
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:34 pm

browniehater wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
browniehater wrote:

Yeah i hope your right a next gen installment of old franchises would be amazing and any of those would give me a heart attack. I'd love any of them. I think it may be starhawk, the sequel to warhawk, because the creator jobe or something said on twitter he was in europe but wouldnt reveal and also he just said on twitte tht they presented the project tht lightbox interactive are working on to sony and that they are impressed with his project. here's hoping....

Yes but you must remember that they already ported the series to the PS3 and that wouldn't be much of an announcement, although I have seen on Sony SM's blog that the next "warhawk" game will have either 64 or 128 player battles. MAG wasn't a total loss afterall. Oh, maybe its a Zipper SOCOM lol.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
browniehater wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
browniehater wrote:

Yes but you must remember that they already ported the series to the PS3 and that wouldn't be much of an announcement, although I have seen on Sony SM's blog that the next "warhawk" game will have either 64 or 128 player battles. MAG wasn't a total loss afterall. Oh, maybe its a Zipper SOCOM lol.

Thats alota fighter jets!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
browniehater wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
browniehater wrote:

Thats alota fighter jets!!! Shocked

Yeah, it could have squads who have specialize in infantry, Tanks, and jets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I heard the first Warhawk was pretty crap though. scratch
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah it was because it ran on P2P servers for the first few monthes, then it was great once it got Dedicated servers and Trophies.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah it was because it ran on P2P servers for the first few monthes, then it was great once it got Dedicated servers and Trophies.

Im not much of a tech wizz but whats the big difference between dedicated and P2P servers?
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Im not much of a tech wizz but whats the big difference between dedicated and P2P servers?

Dedicated servers have you send your wireless signal to one location, while P2P severs have you send your wireless signal to everyone. This limits P2P severs to abot 16-24 people per online match, while giving Dedicated severs a near limitless amount of people in an online match.

Lag limits P2P
Anti Aliasing and Rendering limits Dedicated servers
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 pm

It better not be another shooter.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Have you any idea how much Cell power it took to render the horses mane in the first one?
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 pm

There are a few potential solid titles they could release; Sly Cooper 4, Zone of Enders 3, Twisted Metal or maybe as someone said a new Syphon Filter.

However I think it'll be something more like; Killzone 3, Resistance 3, InFamous 2. <--- Neither of these would interest me, unless they changed core elements (most likely re-hashes with better lighting) although Insomniac did state they acknowledged that Resistance 2 was a disappointment. Many of us already felt that way.

What's the likelihood it's something like a GOW 3 PS3 SKU or something like that?

The last thing Sony hyped and everyone got all excited for ended up being some new PSN service for the UK.

Better not be Haze 2 LOL
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:01 am

Master_Chief wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 am

i say twisted metal or kh 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST   LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL BROWNIES AT THEIR FINEST
Page 1 of 1