This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Brownies can't take it!

Go down 
+11
ghost23
Divern
Master_Chief
dreadraptor85
343_Guilty_Spark
Big_Boss429
DemonWolf
gusgus2022
cannibalshinobi
Zombl337
spartan225
15 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

The Brownies can't take it! Empty
PostSubject: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm

LOL these Brownies just cant take it that natal and halo reach will destroy them in 2010. They say Natal will suck which of course it wont and say it will be destined to suck or some crap like that! They say we are in a cult of denial but I think its them that need to get their eyes checked because its them in the cult of denial.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Natal is like the PS Eye is some ways, but it has 3D space detection, voice recognition, facial recognition and much more technical stuff to create games that use every part of the body.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

comparing natal to PSeye is like comparing xbox 360 to the sega genisis, same idea but natal puts it on a totally different level.
Back to top Go down
gusgus2022
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gusgus2022

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

I think Natal is interesting. It can go both ways tho. It will either destroy the wii if the games are better then the wii games. Or keep the PS3 in last place.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Natal is like the PS Eye is some ways, but it has 3D space detection, voice recognition, facial recognition and much more technical stuff to create games that use every part of the body.

Yeah exactly!
I had someone tell me it's just like the eyetoy but as an owner of the eyetoy, I have to say it honestly does not compete, and that guy clearly is blind.
clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Big_Boss429

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 am

pspvampire wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Yeah exactly!
I had someone tell me it's just like the eyetoy but as an owner of the eyetoy, I have to say it honestly does not compete, and that guy clearly is blind.
clown

In terms of technology it is an advance, but the PSeye has a better resolution, and Natal isn't finished so I can't say whether it's going to be good or not, but it didn't make a good first impression at e3(remember the avatar thing?), hopefully they will improve on it, but i don't have that kind of space in my room for Natal anyway, so I'll pass on it, if I get a 360.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 am

Big_Boss429 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Yeah exactly!
clown

In terms of technology it is an advance, but the PSeye has a better resolution, and Natal isn't finished so I can't say whether it's going to be good or not, but it didn't make a good first impression at e3(remember the avatar thing?), hopefully they will improve on it, but i don't have that kind of space in my room for Natal anyway, so I'll pass on it, if I get a 360.

1. The PSeye is a joke.

2. MS hasn't released any tech specs on Natal, they've just show some demos of things it can do in a basic way.

3. Can you stand in front of your TV or sit in front of it. If so I think you have room. You just don't want it to be successful and are grasping at straws.

This is a Xbox 360 fan forum. If you not here to root for the home team then why are you here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 am

I'm skipping on ODST and Halo Wars, but I want to get Halo: Reach when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 am

Big_Boss429 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Yeah exactly!
clown

LMAO Speaking of brownies. Big Boss belongs to Playstation Academy.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com:80/forum/showthread.php?p=61478&posted=1
Back to top Go down
Divern

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I don't think Natal will really work. I have a feeling that it only detects movement and not where you're pointing , so FPSs will be difficult (although I never play FPSs any ways), and you would hardly be able to play Gears or BK:N&B, or Mass Effect, or any other game for that matter. Racing will work, but not much of a fan of those.

And that 1 second delay will just be horrible, even if they do get walking working.

I wish MicroSoft would stop caring about getting even more ahead of Sony and start caring about us, which they haven't done much to be honest. We matter more than the casuals matter.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Divern wrote:
I don't think Natal will really work. I have a feeling that it only detects movement and not where you're pointing , so FPSs will be difficult (although I never play FPSs any ways), and you would hardly be able to play Gears or BK:N&B, or Mass Effect, or any other game for that matter. Racing will work, but not much of a fan of those.

And that 1 second delay will just be horrible, even if they do get walking working.

I wish MicroSoft would stop caring about getting even more ahead of Sony and start caring about us, which they haven't done much to be honest. We matter more than the casuals matter.
Oh really? What makes you say that? You sound like a stealth troll to me. Time will tell.
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=Divern&show_results=posts
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Divern wrote:

You are hilarious. The reason that the Xbox 360 is considered the hardcore gamer machine is becuase Microsoft has catered to us from day one. Why shouldn't they go for a nice slice of casual pie the Wii has been living on?

Oh there is NO "1 second delay". You have the most flawed view of Natal I think I've ever witnessed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 am

spartan225 wrote:
LOL these Brownies just cant take it that natal and halo reach will destroy them in 2010. They say Natal will suck which of course it wont and say it will be destined to suck or some crap like that! They say we are in a cult of denial but I think its them that need to get their eyes checked because its them in the cult of denial.

Its not just Natal and Halo Reach, there Mass Effect 2 (GOTY 2010), Splinter Cell Conviction (fuking amazing) and Alan Wake. Those are the most outstanding ones. Then theres smaller stuff such as Crackdown 2
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 am

Natal will be amazing, I can't wait for it
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 am

TBH,i wont buy Natal until there are reviews on it.If Ms does make it awesome,then i will definitly buy it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 pm

spartan225 wrote:

Ya, i get a lot of bullshit from ps3 fanboys on youtube about Natal. I cant seem to fix their fucked up minds but i deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:42 am

Xbox 360 100% EXCLUSIVE (no PS3, Wii, PC, DS or PSP) ::: Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Halo Reach, Fable III and Project Natal w/ 14 launch games. Then of course there are multiplats like Mass Effect 2 (not on PS3) and FFXIII.
Back to top Go down
J_Lee87
Seaman Recruit
J_Lee87

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 am

Im not sure on how any of the motion controls will pan out for 360 or PS3, casual gamers are just that casual. Casual gamers dont go out and buy usually more than one console they play the one console they have until nothing is made for it anymore (or cant get anymore games for it at there local gamestop). I say this because I am the hardcore gamer in the family with a few casual gamers, they could care less about 360 or PS3. They only want a DS or a Wii and would be more than satisfied with just that combination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brownies can't take it!   The Brownies can't take it! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brownies can't take it!
Page 1 of 1